Alright Sup Forumsros, I need your help

Alright Sup Forumsros, I need your help.

>Be with a 8/10 for 7 months
>She gets pregnant
>YouFuckingWhatBitch.jp
>We didn't even had real sex, the most I got was rubbing my penis on her vagina
>Also, I'm a weirdo, no idea why, but my body does not produce fucking precum
>Did I tell you she got fucking pregnant w/o the two of us having sex ? FUCK

So Sup Forumsros, what are the chances of me being the father ? (no sex, just rubbing genitals, also je has no precum)
I would like kids, indeed not now (21 atm), but I feel like this kid ain't mine, no way in hell.

What do Sup Forums?

Bump

It's not yours for fuck sake OP why the fuck do you even need to ask fuck

Well, mostly paranoia. I'm in medicine school, I know the chances are astronomical, but there is still this paranoia

Don't be stupid.

>medicine school
KEK

get a fucking test

Take a test asap

Chances are 100% that you are an idiot and will end up being the 'father'

Should've had of gotten a vasectomy with files of proof. You could've probably had of made an epic bread.

If you're 100% accurate on your memory then it's obviously not yours.

>We didn't even had real sex, the most I got was rubbing my penis on her vagina

3/10.

Medicine school
Only rubbed penis on vagina
7 months?
Fucking pussy

You shouldn't breed anyway. Not because your farse is at all believable, but because you tried this hard to troll on Sup Forums.

Yeah, sorry for not being a native
Yeah, she seems and acts like the shy type, the type that you want to start slowly...
Yeah, slowly...
Thanks

>medicine school
Ahh yes

>Yeah, she seems and acts like the shy type, the type that you want to start slowly...

You got cucked.

OP, if not a troll, you're a total imbecile.

Make her take the pill if it's still in early stages, otherwise tell her to get a proper abortion. If she doesn't want to... well, okay. Too bad for her. It's not like you're legally bound by marriage or anything. Sucks to be her.

Also, if you had half a brain, you would've installed spyware on her phone just to see how unfaithful she really is.

Make a dna test after its born faggot.
Definitaly not yours so leave her and she'll be all rekt n single mom.

OP here

Well now I feel stupid, a troll, incompetent and i'm pretty sure my grammar is shit.

But

Fuck yeah, I'm not a father.

OP, just take her down an alleyway and throw bricks at her, fucking stone the bitch to death, thats what they did 2000 years ago, times havent changed too much, after all, shes just a bit of carbon

women are all hypergamous whores. she probably wanted to trick you into raising her baby since you have good future prospects in "medicine school." she's banging chad on the side obviously. not sure how she thought she would be able to fool you into thinking it was your kid when you haven't even had sex, but since you had to ask Sup Forums about it apparently it almost worked. i'm assuming you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Don't worry OP I think we'd all go as retarded as you did if our lives where hanging in the balance as yours was

With the shape of an L on her forehead?