So guys Pokemon Go is out and it offers a lot of troll-potential...

So guys Pokemon Go is out and it offers a lot of troll-potential. And I don't mean trolling kids with stealing their data or what, I mean good old Sup Forums fashioned trolling. The rumor to end the world.

Here is my idea: spread the word that you found rare fire-type Pokemon near burned down buildings.
Step two: watch as Pokemon Go obsessed kids burn down buildings to find rare Pokemon.

If someone of you Sup Forumsrothers have better ideas, this is the thread for it.

Help me spread the rumor guys.

Help me make Sup Forums great again.

Pic not related

You're a fag kys no one will fall for this. Stop trying to ruin pokemon go

I hear fire types spawn near gas stations, and electrical types spawn near power stations.
Go find out.

this has to be one of the dumbest ideas ever what the fuck

People believed in piss for equality didn't they?

This is a fucking retarded as idea, do everyone a favor and never post again

Place sexual objects at Pokemon Go hotspots.

what would be the point of them going to a burnt down building?
kys

This is so fucking retarded they it gave me autism. Go hero you nigger faggot

what shit country are you living in with burned down buildings

Are you retarded?

i think OP is just pissed because he has a windows phone

0/10
Try again

He means they'll burn down buildings themselves, but he's retarded.

How bad is the area you live in if burning buildings are commonplace??

Turkey.

I genuinely feel bad for your parents for having to take care of such a retard like you.

You are mentally challenged.

People thought you could charge your phone in a microwave. So...yeah...there are always people dumb enough to fall for such things.

Is parents ditched him in the sewer. Reason why he makes stupid shit like this.

Some dude on r9k was talking about how he was going to use a fake gps tracker and catch rares before the normies can get to them. That seems like a way better idea

The rarest pokemons are in Syria

It's only a matter of time before some unwanted shit happen to people, and after that we all can say goodbye to this game.
It's creepy how "see through" this game is but people without any hesitation downloading it like crazy.
I love my life and privacy more than Pokemons. I didn't install it and don't plan to ever get it installed on my phone. We have enough creeps to deal with on facebook, twitter, snapchat and instagram.
And like the rest before me said, your idea is utter shit.

This true. Don't underestimate the stupidity of people

Dude what, they can just stand next to a stove you fucking idiot. If I were you I would close the tab and wait for this to 404.

Why burned down houses? Just tell them that there are actually Pokemon in the sewers. I have a nephew who would probably fall for something like this.

Fuck shit up in NYC. Spread false rumors that a Mewtwo will spawn at 8:22pm on Union/Timesquare and it will last an hour.

If thousands of faggots flocked to Central park at 11pm for a stupid Vaporeon then I'd live to see how they would react to a Mewtwo

Well, it sure is summer

Also pic related. IMG of footage taken at ONE PART of central park that night. Can't even begin to imagine the other areas...

You HAVE to do this Sup Forums. Teach these poke fags a lesson.

Underrated

Be more creative, nothing like fucking burning buildings what the fuck

A believable rumour for the stupid would be to spread rumours like

"To easily hatch eggs from your own home, try putting it in the microwave, the turning will make you gain distance"

Or

Spread rumours that ghost/dark and psychic type pokemon spawn more often in graveyards and have people meet up in graveyards for newsworthy media

Now this is a good idea!

Mewtwo found at the great pyramid of giza

See them illegally climbing on the pyramid and getting shot

Kek