LINCOLN RED IMPS 1 - 0 CELTIC

LITERALLY THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

>BRODGE
>LELTIC

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213
twitter.com/cfccod/status/753147761843896320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FULL TIME CANDLE STICK MAKERS

PART TIME BUTCHERS

a team comprised of 7 dentists 2 orthodontists 1 radiologist and a NEET

PART-TIME APE HANDLERS

A FUCKING BAKER

WHO FUCKING LIVES ON DRURY LANE

THEIR STRIKER A PART TIME MAILMAN

are the Lincoln Red Imps elite?

The only terrible result for a British team in that match was Lincoln only managing to beat that shower of shite 1-0 tttt (to tell the truth)

"No. There is obvious disappointment.

"There is no embarrassment. It was a tough game in tough conditions. We didn't take our chances, they took their chance."

>BUTCHERS, BAKERS, AND CANDLE STICK MAKERS

KEK
K E K
K E K

pic related
>oops i did it again

"There is no embarrassment"
"You let the local team have their night".

Is there anyone more delusional than dear old Brenny?

quick, someone post that ridiculous rodgers pasta complete with that weird picture made of letters

Asked the cabbie driving me to the stadium last night if he was gonna watch the game.

"Watch it? I'm the fucking right back mate".

>THEY WORKED FULL TIME SHIFTS BEFORE PLAYING THE MATCH
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Metal Detecting Society use their pitch on Tuesdays

based

GETTING BEATEN BY LITERAL FELONS LMAO

They're full-time actually

They LITERALLY all put in a full days shift before the match

do you think big jock knew this would happen?

Fucking kek.

Jesus you couldn't make it up

KEKEKEKEKKEKE

they sound like a made up team on pro evo

>1-1 in the second leg
>"we showed great character to not lose"

Good post, have a (You)

This is worse than Englel losing to Iceland, right? Like, a lot worse.

Yes, it would be more like we lost to San Marino or Andorra

Based Julio Ribas. This motherfucker must have those butchers playing like their life depended on it.

Wtf I hate celtic now

SOURCE?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213

>The result was no more than Lincoln Red Imps deserved, a team containing a fireman, a policeman and a taxi driver having more than matched their illustrious opponents after completing shifts at their day jobs.

Yer I agree it worse.

Iceland have played international football for years, have good players and good facilities etc. Thier players play around Europe .

This is basically a pub team with like 300 fans, who have only started I play in Europe when they got accepted into uefa, if I'm correct.

It's 100% worse because the teams players are actual full time candle makers, firemen, and general workers who actually worked a real life job before winning against professional footballers.

This game is legitimately going to be brought up at each of their funerals, everytime someone has an interesting story they'll mention this game to top it. This shit is probably in their top 3 best memories of their life, one of these people is a legitimate ex-felon and drugdealer.

>legitimate ex felon and drug dealer

That picture is fake m8

Brenny is a gift that keeps on giving.

Hey man, I'm American give me a break. I literally only know about this from what I googled and saw on Sup Forums. Wouldn't have surprised me if one of them was an ex-felon though. You European blokes are real into rehabilitation and second chances, which is quite alright.

Reposting from the other thread

That's more pro footballers than I would have guessed.

>Wake up
>remember it actually happened
It just gets funnier each day. Imagine if they get a 0-0 draw at Celtic Park

>PART TIME BIN MEN

Except it's literally made up

twitter.com/cfccod/status/753147761843896320

Who else here had money on the red imps?

Post slip

The team is essentially the Gibraltar national side plus some literally who Spanish players.

Are the Lincoln Red Imps better or worse than Lincoln City?

LRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>can't train on Tuesdays as local MDS use their pitch.

Honestly, this whole site could not have come up with something better than this.

Christ.

Well to be fair, I bet 1X. Quite not as ballsy as betting on them winning.

How come they all have the same last names?

Well seeing as all the Lincoln City players are all full time, you'd expect them to be. I'd say Gibraltar Lincoln are low end Conference/Top end Conference south sort of level.

Same family, there aren't many people to go around once you take out old people, children and women

You'd expect Lincoln City to hump them, let alone Celtic.

Because they're basically a village pub team, Gibraltar is about 7km2, half of which is a mountain. They're all related

Is King Brenny the worst manager in the world still stealing a living?

WHO L I F E L O N G HERE?

Yeah, it's either him or Mark Hughes.

They would be lower than the conference tttt (to tell the truth) the gibraltan has a population of like 20000 divided up amongst like 20 teams

>tfw we almost let that fraud win the PL

Thank you based Slippy G

Him or Moyes.

only until Steve Mclaren gets a new club

which one is the candle-maker tho?

Nah, not really.
The English NT should've been the crop de la creme (or w/e), best of the best players in the nation, no matter the money/budget/contracts and whatnot and playing in the NT is not only a call of duty but also a great honour whereas Celtic is just an average club with all its problems (Brendan being one of them kek).
Also, English football was supposed to be the best in the UK and they pulled a stunt like this.

>every team shares the same stadium in the Gibraltar league

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>LeLTic

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Customs officer

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Its alot worse. All Icelandic players are pro and play around Europe. Iceland also has invested alot in gras roots and facilities etc.

Icelands win was coming.

This team dont even have thuer own stadium, alot of them have jobs and they have only been playing in Europe since 2014 and normally only play 2 rounds max.

Celtic though.....

Their goalie isn't.
Iceland win was coming since Englel was shit from the get go completely (apart the Wales game). Absolute wank and they were supposed to be the very best the nation could produce.
Again, Celtic has its problems and barely played a game. _IF_ they win the second one, it'll go down in history as just an accident, a slip if you will (and don't we have plenty of those).
Anyway, I can see your point, however I still stand by my opinion.

And all that being said, any team, no matter how weak they are "on paper" (as in theoretically) can pull a good game against a superior opponent be it Iceland, Lincoln Red Imps or even Celtic themselves (remember the Barca game?).

Those Casciaro boys sure did their family name proud.

can't believe liverpool fired that guy

he's perfect for them

Can someone explain to me how the fuck a 2.6 sq mi "nation" of 30,000 people can support 22 teams and 2 divisions?

A team needs about 18 players, a manager and maybe handful of other staff. So about 25 people or so. 25 times 22 is 550 and 550 is lot less than 300000. Also some of the players and staff are even foreign.

Because you have Spain to the north which you can literally walk in to.

It's not a question of filling up the teams (though that is interesting too)

I just don't understand how there could possibly be that much interest that you need 22 freaking teams. And that's not even counting futsal

That's just how big football is in Europe.

Most of the teams are amateur. Prettymuch whoever wants to play gets to play.