Why is the new ghostbusters review 80% on rotten tomatoes?

Why is the new ghostbusters review 80% on rotten tomatoes?

youtube.com/watch?v=SlC5vL_dOBw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spawncampers

>sony

>caring this much about a shitty reboot
what does that level of autism feel like kid?

Feminist faggot reviewers that like it because it fights against the patriarchy and paid shills.

feminist version is best version

Such poor bait.

if anything it funds the "patriarchy"

why is boogie2988 in this pic?

such misogyny

made the men who produced it a lot of $$$

Because it's actually pretty good despite all the buttmad MRA fags screeching about it.

better bait

>trusting the shill critics if rottentomatoes
Now look IMDB or the audience score of RT. Far more accurate.

Critics are afraid of attacking it too harshly and getting labeled like James Rolfe. Watch ComicbookGirl's review, and explanation about critics. Great shit.

Uh huh.

Wow edgy

Rotten Tomatoes is usually decent, but they're afraid of upsetting the social justice and progressive thinktank like most.

Same reason 13 Hours was a sound movie but got shat on.

nice video, thx

imdb is what counts

>made about 46 million
>total budget was about 144 million
>didn't even make half on opening weekend
Its a victory in my book. Usually movies as hyped as this at least break even on opening weekend

Thank you!

Good news is, there is pretty much no way they will ever hire these feminist fucktards to make a movie again.. There is no way you can loose that much money from a company and not have serious carrier consequences.

zionist conspiracy, see how much audience and critics ratings differ?

That won't actually happen. No matter how much you want it and they deserver it.

I'm honestly surprised. Getting real here but I seriously didn't think these women had the chops to pull off clean pg-13 comedy. I was initially surprised they didn't cast Tina fey and Amy pholer. They are great at that sort of thing.

still not a single cam torrent

topkek

today 07/18/16 imdb 5.1, tomatometer 73% fresh but audience score 57%, metacritic 2.5

I'm waiting for The Mighty Ducks remake with all-black cast

Because social justice

>Why are reviews from paid celebrity critics and media agencies that are afraid of being slammed by claims of misogyny good?
>Why are all end-consumer reviews from people who aren't paid a shit ton of money by studios revealing a far lower score?

Seriously, user, it's IGN and Kane & Lynch all over again...

They already did it to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

But black people can't play hockey, what the hell are y...OOOOOH. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

At least the Turtles were still green outside, where it matters

They were originally Italian-American, must've been a heartbreaking moment for the community, to have their revered characters be robbed of their identity and ethnicity. IT'S LIKE REVERSE WHITEWASHING

is this movie good?

this made me giggle

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Instead of pizza they're passing now joints

summerfuck

he's right though, i know you're on Sup Forums and all, but even you should have something better to do

Only if you're a masochist that enjoys to cringe a lot.

Because Tomatoes are full of SJW kikes

tbh why do people care so much? just vote with your wallet.
stop giving a shit until it actually changes something for you personally.

It's indecisive. Like it could actually be a good movie if you got over yourself.

The empty theater was actually really nice, I got to jerk off and cum to Kate McKinnon with my legs spread eagle.

>10/10 would recommend for a great public fap

Because objectively, the movies probably not that bad.

But the internet hates remakes that have a hint of SJW in it (i.e. black characters, gay people, female leads, female comedians, trans extras, etc) so everybody bashes it before they ever see it, and will begin to hate it regardless of content.

We hate being able to tell. Its on purpose in ghost busters.

Get gud hollywud

Just saw it, and the entire movie was a poorly-written throwback to the original (some of the same gags, giant ghost monster in the end, ghosts flooding the city, etc).

My problem with it was that there was nothing original about this remake. They had so much potential, but just tossed it aside for a quick cash grabber that failed miserably at the box office because of poor marketing and trying to compete with other blockbusters.

>quick cash grabber that took advantage of shock value
>not like other girls

I physically cringed multiple times watching this movie; first time a film made me cringe since I watched SAW for the first time 10 years ago.

>I threw up a little when the 'For Harold Ramis' message rolled in the credits

Man we grew up on ghostbusters and I agree with OP..

watch the Angry Joe review of it.. I hate that fagget too, but he's right

Rotten Tomatoes is complete shit. It doesn't take into account the degree people liked or disliked the film, only that they leaned one way or the other. That 80% just means that reviewers were consistently saying "its alright I guess".

i am begging any user to photoshop the beanie hat onto the giant niggress' head throughout the entire movie....

No, it is that bad. The original Ghostbusters had really good writing, was really funny, had great chemistry. This new Ghostbusters had "wacky" humor that didn't work and was generally a dumb, lazy piece of shit. I'd be saying the same thing if the new cast had been all men, I don't give a shit about that.

EXACTLY

They also arbitrarily decide if its a good or bad review if it's a 50/50 review... so yea that site is bought and paid for so you can't trust it.

>the movies probably not that bad

So you're judging others judging this movie when you haven't even seen it yet?

Holy shit, go back to watching your wife fuck her boyfriend from your locked cage in the corner.

I heard it was a total flop

People bring up the sjw argument but star wars was the shit

If there's any solace to take from all this, it's that nobody is going to shit on Back to the Future by turning it into a fucking mess like some people have threatened. Based Robert Zemeckis won't let it happen; he even said he'll put that in his will.

dat cancer right there

everytime