Everyone is nice to each other till someone gets dubs

Everyone is nice to each other till someone gets dubs

hi OP nice to see you again

sup user? I hope you have a good day :)

sup fool ?

always do on this fine board. how about yourself?

How lovely to see you. It is super splendid to be here.

Hai guys! Glad to see everyone! ^_^

welcome!
>^_^
oh you are so funny, are you new here?
if so, welcome newfriend!

Hanging in there. Nice you ask. Most people on this site are so negative and anti-pc you know.
I hate it when they say something bad about feminism, afro-americans or jews. Thats just mean.

I just wanna make food for ya.

Hai guys

lets not focus too much on the negativity there, im sure those people are actually very nice but troubled on the inside. people are so nice

FiRsT TiMe HeErE lOL I HaVe tImE lEfT oN mY sUmMeR bRaKe AnD mAi BeStI sEd I sHoUlD cOmE cHeK oUT tHiS Sup Forums TeHe

What a fine evening to be speaking here with you guys :)

haha you sure are one random fella!
you should check my repeating digits

Yeah you right :). I guess Jesus will show them the right way.

user i have to tell you something....

I hate all of you.

yes user? i am all ears friend

Nig

Burn...

unleash hell

Hello fellow friends, everyone having a great day :)?

$$$$$$$$$$ $$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$ $$$$ $$$ $$$$$$$!

fucking faggots all of you
especially you

YOU STUPID NIGGER

Fuck off nigger

TeHe MaI bEsTiE sAiS tHaT aLL tHe TiMe.
>>RANDOM!
^SEE IM RANDOM!

Sorry, my keyboard was in Hebrew. What i said was that you speak like a black feminist.

shut the fuck up you fucking inbred retard

YOU ARE SO RACIST YOU RACIST PIG, YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE ON PLANET EARTH

Ok here we go...
We know each other for such a long time you know. All the shit we went trough.. The bad times and the good times.. I just wanted to tell you this for a long time...

Fuck you jewish pile of shit. I hate you and would you throat fuck you to death asshole

you are the newfaggest of them all

fuck you

CHECK OUT MY FUCKING DUBS

from now on dubs reverse the situation (nice > nigger)

Adolf hitler did 9/11

Newfags act like niggers wow

Go back to 9GAG

>ha jokes on you fgt i was only pretending to like you!

ha double jokes on you i pretended to belive to your scumbag lies so i faked to be in love with you

>ha ha triple jokes on you i pretended to care about the words you posted

So stupid and naive. I planed that shit month ago. I knew you'r gonna say that you pretendet to care about that bs i've said. So i faked the fake that i'm gonna blew this shit up. I pretendet to be nice to you then i pretendet that i like you and than i pretendet to pretend that i knew that you know that i know that you know that i pretend. So at this point i don't even know what that shit is all about. I post that shit and leave Sup Forums for this shit i've wrote

>So stupid and naive. I planed that shit month ago. I knew you'r gonna say that you pretendet to care about that bs i've said. So i faked the fake that i'm gonna blew this shit up. I pretendet to be nice to you then i pretendet that i like you and than i pretendet to pretend that i knew that you know that i know that you know that i pretend. So at this point i don't even know what that shit is all about. I post that shit and leave Sup Forums for this shit i've wrote

deleted my posts so now you look like a retard