Why do some people worry about nuclear warfare when we have the technology to shut down the atoms of a nuke...

Why do some people worry about nuclear warfare when we have the technology to shut down the atoms of a nuke? I understand why hiroshima happend because they didnt have that technology yet but why still worry?

Do we?

>shut down the atoms

Yeah thats not how it w
orks retard.

yes we do

Op is correct, we can simply say things like nuke rape is a thing and shut down those nukes.

Oh okay then, thats good to kno random internet guy.

We can shut down the atoms idiot

I don't really understand what you mean by this OP. Please elaborate

in case of a nuclear attack we can shut the nukes atoms down

How?

with technology

Shut down nukes?
The only way i could think of is emp or just launching missiles against them. Still there are ways to prevent those two from happening

no shut down the atoms

This could get interesting really fucking quick, please everyone let op tell us how people can stop an atomic chain reaction.

I'll shut down your atoms in a second you fucking retard

Well OP, while you do sound like a fuckwit, it is difficult to argue with these impressive gets.

not OP but you simply take the atoms away, no more chain!
atoms shut down

No that tech isnt public so ha nice try fag

This is the greatest thread in the history of Sup Forums

Everyone atlks like they we can shut down atomic missiles, but noone has facts to prove that.
Nuclear missiles are something where millions are jnvested in and almost every possibility of making them unusable is out of question.

I dont really know how they shut down the atoms but the U.S military has the technology

Nigga they can't even keep the servers going for pokemon go and you want to trust them from stopping a nuke?

Thats why we shut down the atoms before it reaches the ground so it wont explode. This technology couldve prevented hiroshima

I'm not public either. I'm anonymous cicada 3301 who actually is in the anti nuke department

All of this makes perfect sense to me

post timestamp with atom stopping technology

Shut down atoms? Do you think we have some kind of super powers? You cannot "just change" an atomic state.

Why would we want to have prevented Hiroshima? Pretty sure we really really really wanted that to happen. So much so that we actually did it, fag

Look at your mom she has no moving atoms

I mean japan

No we dont change it omg we just turn off the atoms

They didn't know what was happening fag. It's not like the US was like "hey friends we're about to nuke you xdd"

do you even chemistry?
one atom + two electrodes = Water
just give or take some electrodes to shut the atom down or change it into something else, like gold for example

All im saying is they couldve just turned off the atoms

I work at the nuclear reactor and every time we go home we have to turn off the atoms first.
Trust me, i'm a scientist.

>shut down the atoms

Amurica

Just turn off atoms...

>be me
>be commander of us army
>have the power to decide launch of nuclear missiles
>be me
>get drunk
>command a launch towards france
>be me
>get french girlfriend
>girlfriend wants me not to nuke her family and friends
>be me
>turn off off nuclear missiles midflight the same way you turn off your lamp
>be me
>get laid

What would "turning off" an atom do OP? Make said atom collapse into itself and seise to exist? Or just suddenly not emit radiation?

>shut down atoms
>make atomic bombs with pool of water in it

>shut down the atoms

Wut

It would make it not on, are you dumb or something?

Define on faggot.

Wouldn't that be an even more dangerous weapon than a nuke since everything living is made of atoms

go back to Sup Forums you mentaly retarded idiotl.

Only in OPs basement.

And how do you expect to do this whilst the nuke is in mid flight?

Memes. OP is creating an anti matter weapon

this guy gets it, water can't explode

>And how do you expect to do this whilst the nuke is in mid flight?
remotely. duh

We fire electrodes into the nuke

It's not about the water. People are talking about nuclear atoms as if it is just some kind of proton/nutron which we should add two electrons to.
Hydrogen bombs are the least worries.
Most nuclear missiles contain u-235 which it's state you cannot "just" change.

I knew when I clicked on this thread that I'd be committing several brain cells to suicide, but I still had to click.

OP I don't think you understand how nukes work. Or nuclear fission. Or atoms. Or just basic grade nine science. Did you take grade nine science?

>One atom + two electrodes = water

No. Water is made out from 3 atoms

>mfw

You can't control atoms remotely

One the chance of hitting the nuke is highly unlikely and if you did it would only hit the outer casing not the atoms.

Do you mean electron? Because that's not water, that's hydrogen, which is a component of water.

But if it has two electrons already it can't be a component if water.

It would hit it they have aimbots and stuff

OP are you a fisherman? I'm watching and reading all this retarded thread

Because what if they have the technology to stop the technology that stops a nuke?

We could stop that technology from ever existing

Still don't solve the problem of the outer casing

Still doesn't solve the problem of the outer casing

wew lad

They are very small they fit inbetween the cells of the nuke

Just shut down that technology's atoms.

but what if the atoms fail due to faulty technology?

We aren't talking about the nukeuler atoms it's the outer shell that it needs to get through first, but it won't be able to

trolls aside
is there a legit way of disabling a nuclear bomb or rocket and preventing detonation?
other than the kill switch

Then the warranty applies and you can take your technology back to best buy.

yes it fits through the shell its microscopic, and yes there is a way of disabling a nuke ive said it alot of times

No thats bs america builds the best atoms in the world

But what if one of the companies uses illegal atoms?

Bullshit You clearly haven't seen atoms made oustide the US. I've seen american atoms and they don't even look real, looks like cheap knock-off.

Well you could set off an EMP close to the nuke which would disable the triggering device, however most nukes have EMP shielding to prevent that.

Basically, to disable a nuke set off another nuke next to it.

Yes people have ways.
But tbh, once they are in the air. We are done.
Every try will not stop it. 100% sure

Then their atoms simply cant shut down our atoms

I once bought some chinese atoms but they were actually just bloated quarks.

we can shut down the atoms and activate the almonds

They could be shot down I guess. I imagine that a nuclear detonation in high altitude/low orbit wouldn't cause too much damage, especially considering how clean modern nukes are. The problem would be finding/intercepting them. Laser systems seem promising for this.

See we use lasers to track them and the lasers insert electrons which turn the atoms to water! We just figured out how to stop nukes we better copyright this shit

My God he's right!

>mfw shutting down atoms stopped being funny

EMPs, i thought, are usually expensive to create without nuclear detonation, with negates the emp's effect because of said nuclear detonation.

modern militaries will (theoretically) use missiles to intercept and detonate warheads mid-flight. the problem with this is nuclear fallout is still a factor

>source: /k/'s oppenheimer

the cold war ended almost 20 years ago, sure, but nuclear war is still a very present threat

well its not even a joke

Indeed they are hard and expensive to create without nuclear detonation, but i think the cost of an EMP is less than that of a nuclear blast in a city.