>anime imageboard 4channel
you fucking nigger
get out newfag

nice dubs
I main a warrior, 2.2k 3s xp
looking forward to legion, fucking wod piece of shit removing overpower
fuck you ability prune devs

WOW that is one ugly transmog.

i main dk fr now.. in legion back to rogue i think..

i wish i had some sub time on my account, specially since the Legion Pre-patch invasion event starts soon, i also miss messing around with transmogs....

for the horde ;3

#Hordeforbin2016

best ways to make gold?

Buy it

Playing 5 classes in Legion:
Arms/Prot whorrior
Resto/Ele Shammalammadingdong
Fire Mage
Marksman Huntard
Bear

Havnt chosen who is going to be my main, but I'm pretty excited for it.

Played Almost every class to glad-r1, havent played in years, sucks to have to get a job and real life x'D

Pre-legion patch tomorrow, hype

Does anyone holy pally anymore?

Do people actually still play this game?

yes

>2016
>Still playing WoW.

xd

They are adding more flashy graphics and a pirate rogue. It's a win.

Just finally finished my challenge gold's, finding a good group and coaching them to not fuck up took way too much of my time

Man, I quit just before Christmas. I've taken breaks before but I have literally 0 interest in returning. I think i'm finally done.

Raided in top 100 world/top 15 US guilds for 8 years, held multiple world best cm times for huge periods of time, have glad from almost every season since s3.

Now I look back and I think: "Fuck, all that wasted time, I could have had a doctorate by now.".

Just got Arena Master before season ends.

I'm an avid user of Honorbuddy and automated pvp including kickbots.

Don't give a fuck. Cheers for 2500 this season playing 1 handed.

Wow is boring as fuck

I never purchased WoD but about 3 months ago Bliz gave me a free copy and 7 days of play time.

I played for 2 months using WoW tokens that I purchased with my in game gold.

It took me about a month and a half to level up my characters and get them fairly good geared (All of them are over 670ilvl) but then it just became too boring to play anymore.

I was running the old raids to earn quick cash but there in only so many times I can do it until I lost complete interest.

I dont' plan on bying legion either and will just wait for bliz to give me that for free in a couple years

>fairly good geared
>670ilvl

xdddd

Why are you bragging about 2500 and Arena Master? lol you may as well type the achievements in binary to another machine. No one cares.

You care enough to respond, pleb.

:)

XD