twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/752663237833793537?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
deadspin.com/how-j-j-redicks-abortion-contract-was-conceived-912727291
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You may @ me and claim one of this teams (use a trip) for Friday

Soon.

what system is this for

what the fuck are you talking about canada, its the waffle draft

Kill yourselves you fucking autists.

This, can't wait for the mods to mass ban all of them. This is what happens when you plan and even give a time and date for off topic shit posting.

Pretty excited about the Lakers core. Ingram, Dlo, Randle, Nance, Clarkson, and Zubac is a pretty good young core.

A lot of improving that must be done.
The team will likely hover around 30 wins next season.

45wins cap it.

Lmao, not even 35 wins.

r8 this team

Who?

>Kyrie will never play for the Aussie team
>Adams still hasn't played for the New Zealand national team

Tyler Ulis is going to be one of the best point guards in the league soon

>Tyler Ulis is going to be one of the best point guards in the league soon

Even if you replace Kyrie with Bogut it's a silver medal in 2020

>Dirk, Tony Parker, Gasol Bros most likely retired by 2020
>Canada's young team not even able to qualify for 2016

>4 primary ballhandlers

Its already been approved lad dont you think we thought about that?

Just make sure your team logo is in the picture when you draft

BREAKING NEWS

Kobe just announced his wife is pregnant.

It's another girl tho.

instagram.com/p/BHyOgV8hix7/

What the hell? When is this guy going to finally have a son? Is he going to just keep adopting other nba players?

He probably can't spit out any Y chromosomes lmao

rip him

Guys.

Guess what?

The judge presiding over Draymond Green's assault case is name Richard Ball.

Confirmed going to jail.
mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/07/draymond_green_olympics.html

reported

How would he go to jail if the "victim" is seeking to drop any charges. Said victim is an MSU football athlete. Draymond has MSU by the balls because he is very involved with his alma mater. If anything the victim has it worse than Draymond. All it takes is one call from Tom Izzo to the football team.

Enes Kanter is officially the most SAVAGE NBA player on twitter.

If he had a Instagram he'd be more savage than no.chill.gil

Had Horford came to OKC and Durant stayed, his ass would've been traded to free up space.

I just looked it up and there are no legit sources of this.

If if if'd if then if would if if.

Horford was never coming because KD refused to make a decision before him and commit to OKC because he's been planning this with Draymond all year including during the WCF.

The football player's name is Jermaine Edmondson.

Just google his name an d you'll find articles about the incident and how likely he'll be dropping charges.The bail was $200 and the no one was hurt, the police aren't gonna do shit about it.

Rudy Gobert Played Pokemon Go sitting on the sideline during a Summer League Game

twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/752663237833793537?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I seriously don't know what the fuck is wrong with people and why this shit is so popular.

Why is everyone suddenly so open about being fans of pokemon?

Every single "source" is using a tweet from Tony Garcia as their source and he has no credibility. All I see is gossip sites saying this. No major news media is saying this and it's unconfirmed.

You honestly think anything is going to happen to an MSU alum who donated 3 million dollars to his school last year?

No one was hurt. Green was an idiot for caving in, the kid will be pressured the fuck out of by his school to drop charges.

>tfw no Niggasaki Bryant

Hey Harry, why are trying to damage control for Apemond the nut hunter? Of wait, it's because you're a dickrider...

Lakers establish that they have become the Sixers, west coast edition. Forever tainting a much storied franchise into irrelevancy. Cap this.

no.chill.gilWith so much evil and chaos going on in this world,ask yourself (if I died today DID I DIE HAPPY) I'm known to many as a immature person #PettyKing..God blessed me with a mindset to channel pain with laughter....if your not pursuing happiness WHAT ARE U ACTUALLY DOING with your life? When your happy you put yourself in better positions to be successful in all aspects of life....living life with #hate and #bitterness is like being a horse in a horse race with blinders on (YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING around u but the little narrow space u forced yourself to see) happiness is a journey but remember 1 happy day turns into a happy week,that will turn into a happy month.....surround yourself with happy people, study happiness and watch how successful you will start becoming...with all this hate being aired on TV some how find something funny and get a few giggles out of it, stay on the path of success BECAUSE the only TRUE divider in the country is #HAPPINESS VS #HATERED it's not color (that's fools gold) #blacklivesmatter #whitelivesmatter #alllivesmatter IT should be #HappinessMatter happiness doesn't see color, a urge to take a life THIS is the only true fight #Love VS #hate....all you protesters out there...... If they have #GUNS then show up with #FLOWERS and just give a officer something from the heart.....even if he rejects it,his fellow officers seen the love you had to offer....Officers if you see a angry protester with rage and hurt in his or her heart,lower the gun and just walk over and give him or her a hug..remember you can't change them all but a few a day makes for a better world.......#PettyKingOUT

I can't believe Gilbert Arenas is the only person I've seen put this the best way. Everyone is just posting Nation of Islam and BLM rhetoric but he's actually being real.

Do you even know who Tony Garcia is? He's been covering MSU football and basketball for years. He is a very reliable source. Of course until the police release a statement or either party says anything, it is all hearsay.

Gil is too fucking real.

#shotsfired

Harden mad that KD didn't go to the Rockets? Or that he bailed from OKC like a bitch?

A lot of Japanese people like Tim Duncan apparently so here's some fan art for his retirment.

My favorite.

Tyler Ulis will be one of the best players from this draft

Why would a football coach side with a guy who just committed assault?

Looking back on this image it's now pretty damn ominous.

KD looking at the Warrior crowd while Westbrook is left in the dark.

>LeBron is now the Hero and KD the villain after it was the opposite in 2012

>Only King James can save us from the four horsemen and bring us to the promised da land

RIP Timmy you just got slayed.

Honestly I've never liked KD and have always been critical of his game, the guy is a pure scorer and doesn't facilitate the ball, how can he be the leader of the team when he doesn't lead them on and off the court? Westbrook has always been the natural leader of the team and is the most dedicated to winning, even when he tore his ACL and dented his face he still wanted to play.

I think everyone pretty much wanted him to be something like Tim Duncan or Dirk but KD never had the mentality to be like them.

His ego and insecurity was too much. You can't be attacking the media over petty stuff, checking twitter after each game to see what people are saying about you, and being buddy buddy with your enemies like Draymond during the WCF and your teammates are getting kicked in the nuts by him.

I can understand why the relationship was straining behind the scenes but KD is completely in the wrong here. He doesn't have the winning mentality of Kobe, LeBron, MJ. He's mentally weak and is best as a role player and will never be a good leader like Timmy or even Bird.

You know what, that actually makes sense. KD is a glorified role player. OKC was set up to fail from the beginning building the team around him and not Westbrook.

He's not a LeBron type of guy, looking to help his teammates and move the ball. I think it's hilarious he wanted a high tempo offense with high amounts of ball movement yet he's one of the worst players in assists and ball movement.

The majority of his game is catch and shoot and isoball. And he choked away the last three games with isoball on 1 out of 7 shooting in the 4th quarter.

KD is pretty delusional desu, his press conference with the Warriors was filled with contradictions and wishful thinking not based on actual reality.

He's extremely naive, impulsive, selfish, oblivious, yet concerned what people think about him at the same time.

He'll probably come to regret this like Shaq did leaving Penny.

I love you Hinkie

I've always hated OKC pretty much because I think when things get close, they stop passing and run iso plays.

I know I'm wrong but I've never thought KD was as good as all the hype around him by everyone for all the reasons everyone has here listed.

when I saw the interview with Michael how he was saying "While we argue who is better between lebron and kobe durant is sneaking in the back door" I thought it was a stupid comparison to make because I see Durant the same as I've always seen my favourite player, Melo. A great scorer that sucks when there's too much defense on them. Both would benefit greatly from not trying to be an alpha dog and instead accept being a second option.

I think that was the problem with OKC, Russel should have been first option and KD second, because most possessions I watched for the thunder, when WB had the ball it was always a good thing for Durant, but when Durant had the ball usually he'd turn it over.

Not saying WB doesn't make stupid decisions with random shots half the time, just saying it always seemed to end up better for Durant having WB set him up than setting himself up.

Just thoughts though, feel free to disagree.

Windhorst the fat faggot dropped a bomb some days ago on the truehoops podcast and no one talked about it.

Here's a transcript of him talking about the Harden trade situation and why it's not OKC's fault they got rid of him, it was the NBA fucking them over.

I can't believe no one talks about this.

>Ethan Strauss asks the guys if the Harden trade “lit the fuse” for Kevin Durant’s decision to join Golden State and ultimately ruin OKC's roster. Windhorst says he thinks the Thunder losing a 3-1 lead in the WCF was the key factor. Someone else (Tom Haberstroh?) tries to clarify Ethan’s point by asking would the Thunder have lost that lead with Harden on the team? This sparks Windhorst to get something off his chest…
>Brian Windhorst:
>“So here’s the thing guys, I have to step in here, you cannot look at that trade and say either/or. The Thunder were the product of their own misjudgments but they were the product of some terrible misfortune along the way. And one of the misfortunes was in 2011 a new CBA came in with extremely penal luxury tax penalties and as part of that CBA, without Durant even asking for it, [the league] grandfathered his contract in to giving him the ‘Rose provision’. When the CBA opened (the next year) it was like “by the way, you now have a luxury tax that’s twice or three times as penal as it was before, when you were planning your team. Oh and by the way, we decided we’re giving Kevin Durant three more million dollars over every year of his contract” and the Thunder we’re like “umm…WHAT?!” And it was such a bad deal for the Thunder that the league later refunded them the money but it was too late because they had to make the decision on Harden. Now if you wanna retort and say…
Someone else on the panel interrupts with a big “wait, whaaat?” because, like me, they can’t believe this shit either

>“…So as you know, there’s this thing called the ‘Rose provision’. It was called the ‘Rose provision’ but it might as well have been called the ‘Durant provision’ because he was the first person to actually get it. (It allows a player) to get extra money if you made two all NBA teams or were voted into two all-star games. Durant had signed his extension before the CBA and it was kicking in as soon as the new CBA came in. He didn’t have the opportunity to get the ‘Rose provision’ (in this contract because it didn’t exist when he was negotiating his contract). And somewhere in the lawyering…
>Amin Elhassan jumps in to mention that the Rose Provision is negotiable between the player and the team from 25%-30% of the cap. However, in Durant’s case the league gave him the full 30% retrospectively without negotiation.
>BW (cont.)
>“They just gave it to him and it was a crazy decision and pardon my podcast French but they absolutely screwed the Thunder on it. Now, you’re gonna say “what are you complaining about? So what you have to give KD more money” but it screwed the Thunder’s planning. All of a sudden it meant that they had to account for three million dollars more per year for the next five years when they had to try and decide on Harden. And you may say to them “well you’re still an idiot because you should still pay Harden and pay the luxury tax. What’s your freaking problem, Thunder?” and the answer is they were horribly afraid of the repeater tax which they’d be in right now if they had signed Harden. So yes, if you want to frame the decision that they screwed up with Harden – yeah - but they got a terrible piece of misfortune there.”
And in case anyone wants to ask “well, why not still blame the Thunder’s cheap owners for not paying the repeater tax?”...

>BW (from a little later in the pod):
>“All I’m saying is, the thunder’s point of view of it is, that we’re now in year 6 of the CBA and the Thunder would have been a tax payer for 5 of those 6 years had they done the Harden deal and therefore they would not be in a position to do anything. As you know, the repeater tax even scared away Prokhorov. He fled on the repeater tax. The Miami heat fled on the repeater tax. [The league] has been trying to figure out ways to create a hard cap – well you’ve finally found it. >Everybody’s afraid of that repeater tax, even guys like Micky Arison who are worth like 8/10 billion and Prokhorov, one of the richest people in the world, are afraid of the repeater tax. And that’s what OKC was afraid of and that’s what was put on their plate (by the league). They knew that because they had Durant and Westbrook and if they added Harden they’d be deep in the repeater tax by now and they still couldn’t afford them.”

tl;dr

The NBA fucked over the Thunder with horrible management and execution of the new CBA of 2011, forcing the Thunder to trade Harden when they were supposed to be able to keep him. As they originally planned.

If the CBA was effectively executed and the "rose provision" was negotiated to less than 30% of the salary cap, OKC would've been able to keep Harden AND Ibaka along with KD and Westbrook.

Well it makes sense. There's a reason Westbrook is the PG and not KD.

KD running up the ball and playing as the PG is always guaranteed to either be him trying to score or pass the ball back to Russ to reset the play. Almost never to actually run a play by the coach or get the ball moving.

How is this not major news???
This should've been the headline on ESPN in the 2012 off season.

This is the NBA directly fucking over a team and ruining their future.

The league would've vetoed the trade and fix this problem if there was media exposure.

>implying the league didn't do this on purpose

GOOD GOY

no it's your owner being a cheap fuck. okalhoma doesn't deserve anything nice

Lol that was typical centrist garbage that most of these celebrities have been channeling.
>muh all lives matter
>mfw durr just stick a flower in their gun peace man
He had to be trolling with that one

he's not your friend

he's just a man who knows how to feel

AD to the rockets when

Retard, you didn't even read it. Literally just read the last part of it, it's as close to a death sentence as possible, even billionaires can't afford the repeat tax because it was designed to keep people from going over the luxury line for multiple years. If OKC wanted harden they would've needed to pay the luxury tax for 5 years and that's with it constantly increasing as a penalty PLUS the salary cap spike from the TV deal killing them. No one is rich enough to pay it you retard.

Literally every celebrity has been all BLM and ANY use of ALM has been nothing but criticism and media persecution. A social death sentence.

>w-we didn't want harden anyway!

hahahhahahahahahahaha

He's meming you.

@69523179
Harry, why the fuck do you never go to fucking sleep?

This

>traded by Jazz for peanuts

Is lebron goat?

He clearly is the best since Jordan,

Only him, shaw, Duncan, magic and Michael have 3+ finals mvps

Only him, wilt, Russell, Michael and Kareem have 3+ mvps

Only him and Michael have 3+ of both

because everyone who was a kid in the 90s is now 25 and up, how hard is that to figure out?

No I'm not. OKC "fans" have always had an absurd sense of entitlement that has recently transformed into a victim complex

>a bloo bloo the rules made us lose durant x(((

And what does that have to do with Harden you fucking idiot?

I'm 25 and everyone my age is playing it. we were kids when it first came out you fucking autist

Don't give him a single (You)

>shop next to me is a pokestop
>people have been driving and parking outside my house all day

Hey guys.

Remember when the Clipper's pitch to Kevin Durant was to take a massive paycut so he could play on a team of perennial chokers and get screwed by even more injuries just after he came off a bad injury run with OKC? Remember when the other option was to literally gut their roster of everyone but their top 4 players just after OKC had problems with a shallow bench and no rotation pre Ibaka trade?

Remember when their bitch of a owner literally cried over it?

Hahahaha, what a bunch of idiots.

remember when choke paul broke his hand on another dirty play?

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

>when you're walking outside and see a bunch of idiots waving their phones around trying to catch pokemon in the middle of the sidewalk

This will never not be funny, what a joke of a organization.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this a laugh at the Clippers thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Blake Griffin about to leave
>CP3 inevitably leaves to ring chase afterwards
>JJ Reddick obviously leaves, the dude has no loyalty, I mean the guy forces his girlfriend to get abortions, he's a sleazebag with a nice haircut
>DJ leaves
>Clippers goes back to nothingness and LA is doomed to horrible basketball for the next decade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Rich Homie Quan

The best part.

>Steve Ballmer paid 2 billion for this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

his current girlfriend that he's in a relationship with or an ex? I could never stay with a girl I made get an abortion, fucking slut and her barren ass womb

abortion is dank it's the closest thing to eugenics we have. undesirables aren't made and women with shitty decision making skills end up infertile sometimes

Ex in college I think.

GET THAT HOE SOME X SHE GONNA WANNA SEX EVERY NIGGA IN THE SET

girl is a saint for doing that, she could've ganked him for child support. shows she has some dignity

RIP Timmy

>Tuesday, we brought you a 2007 confidentiality agreement between then-rookie J.J. Redick and model ex-girlfriend Vanessa Lopez, a bizarre contract that stipulated Redick would have to fake his relationship with Lopez in exchange for her getting an abortion. Today we've obtained more emails and documents showing the behind-the-scenes negotiations—abortion contracts don't just happen, after all.

deadspin.com/how-j-j-redicks-abortion-contract-was-conceived-912727291

>Redick and Lopez dated briefly in 2007, and Lopez became pregnant sometime in May. By September, they were discussing a deal. The contract, as it was eventually signed, held both Redick and Lopez to strict confidentiality about the paternity, and even about the fact that there had been a pregnancy in the first place.

>(Redick's partial denial yesterday only claimed that Lopez "has never been pregnant with a child fathered by me" and "has never terminated a pregnancy of a child fathered by me.")

>In exchange for proof that she had gotten an abortion, Redick would have to "maintain a social and/or dating relationship" for one year. Otherwise, Redick would pay Lopez $25,000.

that's a good deal for both parties desu. she ended up not looking like a ho in the moment and jj got what he wanted

she's too dark skinned for me desu, was hoping for a lighter skinned latina

So he knocked up a model, forced her to get an abortion because he didn't want to have a child, and in return she got to date him for a year to make it look like every thing was okay and their relationship was serious?

I don't understand white people.

White people are the devil for a reason bruh.

>finding an acceptable solution to a problem

vs

>having an unwanted child
>having fucked up interpersonal relationships
>latching on to a man for 18+ years of "support"

Yo nigga you fucked up. Get help whitey.

God, I fucking hate Mark Cuban, the self-promoting fuck makes everything about himself.