Alright, not posted here for a while, some of you might remember me

Alright, not posted here for a while, some of you might remember me.

About a year and a half ago I was castrated by my old bf and his friend. They basically injected my nuts multiple times with something whilst i was almost unconscious. This led to my nuts shrinking and eventually disappearing, and my dick becoming completely limp and atrophied.

Ever since they did it to me my sexuality's pretty much exclusively had to shift to the sissy end of the spectrum. I know some guys out there like the look anyway...

whats the point?

fag

Do you also corssdress?

Cross dress*

I try to defend gays from Sup Forums as not degenerate but you faggots make it harder and harder

Post more photo

Main question... Why?
Also can you post pic with timestamp. maybe from another angle ?

i think im gonna be sick

What was your ex bf trying to accomplish by injecting your nuts ?

More pics please. And yes, I'd take you in as my sissy boi.

ask them, ive personally come to the conclusion that they thought it would be a hot thing to do and they knew they could get away with it, so they did
ive now got to live the rest of my life knowing these guys castrated me just for kicks

yep, every day pretty much now, never used to

Have you seen a doctor? Did you ever ask them what they injected?

i meant, whats the point of this pathetic thread you idiot

Timestamp or gtfo

Did you ever confront them? How do you know they did this? Why not try to prove it when it happened and have something done about it? To me this sounds a bit made up

I remember your thread very shocked when I read it, why did you never go to the cops? Grievous bodily harm at the very least. It's probably made you permanently sterile which is pretty fucking horrible on top of the low testosterone.

> It's probably made you permanently sterile
>probably

I want to live in a controlled house of females where they do this to me. I have full fantasies of castration and nullification.

I think your lucky op, I find it especially hot.

degeneracy is a social contruct

Timestamp or abandon thread!

timestamp

questions :
do you have erections?
do you cum?
do you feel like an inferior male?
do you feel hatred towards them? if no, why?

no, degeneracy is letting your old bf and his friend cut your balls off

I really would like to know what they injected your nuts with too.

Fake testicles and some testosterone to keep in balance and nothing would have changed you for you. You just wanted to be a sissy.

This is just sad

no they injected his balls off get it right

to get attention i guess? i know some guys get off on what they did to me so i post pics

if you want it done then by all means go for it, but permenantly making a guy into some limp dick sissy against his will is completely fucked
oh, and it hurts like fuck slowly losing your nuts

a pic before i started shaving

can you still cum obviously no sperm but any orgasmic juices when you orgasm from anal

answer

oh, my mistake. Guess you're right about the whole thing.

get rid of the sack since its empty

Thats not at all against my will.

Maybe. One day. With the right female.

oh fuck i just realized it had that ugly runt of the web shit at the bottom i must remove

He's saying his situation is fucked you self-centered twat. Christ, can you see beyond your own fucking nose?

You've certainly got the bimbo part of being a sissy downpat.

>start taking testosterone 500mg/week
>go to gym
>no testicle shrinkage side effects
>get huge
>rape ex bf and remove testes baby pls
>profit???

No, youre right. I dont give a fuck at all about his situation.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
If you don't post this on another thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>attention i guess
these pics
>attention i guess
no timestamps
>attention i guess
getting off to the fantasy of becoming a sissy
>attention i guess
this fake unbelievable story
>attention i guess

I get what you're doing and why you're doing it, and this is the perfect place for it. I just don't understand why you haven't posted tits at least.

Check out the big brain on user. The old blah blah is a social construct, I'm so smart approach. You've added nothing and you should feel bad.

degeneracy is subjective

You asked for it

If somebody did that to me, I'm pretty sure it'd push me over the edge. So kudos to your for not going on a killing spree. You're a better man.

So you think I can do this by myself?

Also how many injections did you needed?

not really, im pretty much permalimp, whats left of my manhood only really serves to excite guys who are into sissies with tiny dicks/no balls

dont get hard really any morre
therefore i never properly cum, just stay limp and leak precum
i dont feel like a male really any more, if two guys could just emasculate me on a whim i probably deserve to be a sissy
and yeah i still hate them, theyve never apologised or done anything apart from mock me and humiliate me about what they did

you want to hear something really pathetic, i bumped into my ex at a club, we went into the cubicles together. I showed him how much id shrunk down there, and after that gave him head
let that sink in, i got down on my knees and sucked the dick of the guy who castrated me

i like it when guys get off on my inferiority, complete sub is just about the only role i can play now

are u asian?

>i got down on my knees and sucked the dick of the guy who castrated me

Hey every little drop of test that you can ingest is probably good for you sissy.

Bullshit. Shit that would castrate you but not kill you is regulated.

You can use vodka for injections....

have a really hard time feeling sorry for you when you haven't gone to the cops, haven't seen a doctor and still suck off the guy who did it to you. You can understand why people think you wanted it right?

fucking timestamp already faggot

or are you just roleplaying?

fake and gay
pictures are from a castration fetish blog, and all 4 have been used up

err

stick bleach in your balls.

Aint good man.

anyone who thinks this is real is socially retarded on every level

Back to tumblr you go!

weirder things have turned out to be real on here summerfag

gets

Just delete the whole thing.

695204444 i get

Like someone deleted ops balls.

I couldn't care less about what happenend to you or your nuts!

vvv

You have a monster lawsuit on your hands

Yeah and faggots are people too.
You and your cock sucking friends are the true atrocity of this world.
Muslims keep their women covered and treat them as possesions to keep that pussy tight. These American whore walk around with their cunt hole hanging out talking about freedom, popping birth control and letting niggers nut in them. Muslims also kill faggots to rid this world of pussy ass dudes who instead of being a man are wondering what another mans asshole feels like. You deserved this homo. Think long and hard about when your life turned for the worse.
Now your body is an object.
Enjoy the rest of your life covered in your own shit with fag dick in your ass loser.

You tried

*not real.

Is your ex rich, if so get a jew to sue him and enjoy the shekels

do you still feel horny? are you attracted to guys?

also, more pics.

In the off chance that this is real, OP, you NEED to take this guy to court. Send him to prison and take all his money. He mutilated you, so you can, and should, destroy his life. When the judge and jury see images of what was done to you, they will be on your side.

>children can't identify obvious rp fag jacking off to peoples reactions to his fake story

The autism is real these days.

What the fuck is wrong with you
Why havent you murdered these people

You're a fucking pussy

OPs nuts 404'd

Kill yourself faggot.

Why bother. He obviously isnt going to be reproducing.

Might as well get my dick sucked.

some weird-ass castration fetish makes all gays degenerate?

does all the fucked up straight shit on /d/ make all straights degenerate?

you put me in a quandary op, I would normally just say
>fake and gay

but this time I may have to go in a different direction

>gay and fake

there it is

OP, besides all this gay shit..

Did you ever fucking went to the police? See a lawyer?

Fuckin get cashed man.

no timestamp and probably using pictures from a shitty forum somewhere in the web
abandon this thread and think about getting baited the next time or at leat sage.

Aha I remember you.

This is surely medically impossible.

Get cashed and buy yourself some gorilla nuts.

Or hang gold plated truck nuts off your dong.

THEN JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT FUCKBEAK

or do what 777 says

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU PRESS CHARGES

heh

fuckbeak

Everyone on this thread is getting trolled

Anybody remember the guy who rubber banded his nuts or some shit till they were dead and ate them?

Did you sue them?

>filename
>ss
>Sissy Sack?

Also just go and get surgery, women do it so you can too. You can get the cock and balls of somebody that are bigger than yours from somebody who didn't want it.

are you on kik?

lmao, just inject test-e at 200mg for the rest of your life

WHY THE FUCK NOT.

Goddamit.

All these things you could do with money.

>Hes John, remember how you castrated me?
>Look at this now
>*Whips out horse cock*
>Suck it John, you faggot

Im looking for a russian surgeon now that attaches horse dongs.

anything that stops the bloodflow to your balls can cause theme to shrivel and die, so yea it's possible.

But yea, OP is obviously a castration fetishist and anyone that believes him is a retarded newfag.

Take this thread for what it is, which is a fetish RP and either jerk off to the thoughts of fucking his pretend victimized sissy body or watch idiotic perverts get trolled.

Just like black lives matter make all niggers hard to defend when they block road ways from commuters just trying to get the fuck home or to work.

Yes, it only takes a couple faggots to ruin it for everyone.

My uncle is a Russian mechanic.

Its like John gave OP superpowers

Saw this thread a couple months ago, with the same pictures. Prove it with a timestamp you nigger

No shit though OP, real or fake, this is HAF.

Where can I find a life partner to do this to me?