I run a large <5mil channel, and I fucking hate it at this point...

I run a large

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffCIwC3hUDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't you just delete everything or something?

Why do you hate it?

Not really because i have no work experience outside of youtube, and it generates alot of money.

young fanbase for more mature content

What games do you play?

CS:GO, gta, sponsered stuff i am told to play, misc on my second channel.

how much shady shit actually goes on?

do you wish you were a twitch streamer instead?

ALOT of really shady shit goes on behind the scenes, we are all actors so everything on camera is completly different from real life

I am already a twitch streamer with a sub button, but the audience is much of the same.

Prove you're a youtuber

>How am i supposed to end this Sup Forums

Delete your account?

You can thank me later.

>video games
>complains about kids watching/playing
What did you expect? Most people who play gta and cs are underage. I've started playing those when I was 12 too (although cs 1.6). Then I outgrew it in a few years. You can't find that many adults playing those, even less watching YouTube channel about them.

What exactly do you want me to do, I'll cant post screenshots or irl pictures because like stated before "shit travels fast".

How much do you make for say 1 mil views on a video? Can you list different incrementations for views-to-money ratio?

Would you consider playing my android game?

>Not really because i have no work experience outside of youtube, and it generates alot of money.

Iguess, i just play what my friends play and whatever makes them happy.

about 5k per million

no

This

Do you want to quit making videos altogether?

Could you maybe continue making videos until you've gained another skill?

Make videos while you go to college or something.

5k per million sounds like bullshit lmfao...

>about 5k per million

Bullshit.

If you play my android game, I'll give you half of all the revenue it generates.

do you know vanoss?

Show us how much you make through YT.

Bashurverse?

Everyone uses adblock now, it makes sense really.

What's this?

I also have 30 second unskippable ads on and 10 minuite videos exactly so profit may very depending on the youtuber.

not vanoss, no

fuck no, he dosent even have

Prove it, take a picture of your ad revenue page

beleive what you want, i dont care, you just have to trust me.

seananners?

>5k per million

Aaaand there it goes. Seriously? You should've googled that shit before pulling it out of your ass, you lying piece of shit

Actual Youtuber here. Tell me this, OP - is the last digit of your Partner ID even or odd? It's a very simple question that someone with alleged millions of subscribers would know

Proof or you're a fagit OP.

Boo fucking hoo. You make more than most professionals who have studied for years to get where they are. You probably work fewer hours than most people, and the hours that you do work are just playing video games. Quit complaining.

You realize that even if you guess correctly he wouldnt tell you right?

Half of 0 is still 0

>i'll cant

i swear this is NFKRZ

Commit suicide on a live YouTube stream
Everyone will know it's over

>No work experience outside of youtube
Youtube isn't work experience faggot, go out and look for work like any normal person, no one started with years of experience/training you fucking tard.

Twitch streamers covering mobile games has proven to spike the sales of said games.

You're either daft or lying about being a youtuber.

I could easily make 1 million of a single popular youtuber played my mobile game.

Hey, fam. Can you link a video?

Sssniperwolf?

Fuck off with your shitty mobile app. No one wants to play your stupid little fucking project.

I'm not OP, never said I was

shes hot

It's called jumping on the bandwagon. People who watch Youtubers do it all the time.

Guys he hasn't responded since this was fucking bait.

It's a letter

Answer this noob.

Cant you just go to university? I mean you have the perfect job to combine it with plus it pays you the study.

You can go whine here but thats because you are scared to change your life, you can figure out what to do by yourself, theres nothing magical going to happen when you post here and you know that.

shut the fuck up and take the money, you fucking "gamer" faggot

>about 5k per million

Then you are getting assfucked A LOT but your partner/contracts/menager/w.e the fuck makes deals with you.

How many views is your most popular video?

try and find me

Sup Boogie!

Do something that will end you up on drama alert, store the increased revenue from the drama traffic on your channel in the bank and gradually start making shittier posts, when it gets to losing thousands of subscribers every week make a video announcing your channel's demise for a last view boost and then stop making content and turn off notifications, you'll still get revenue year later.

You're sp33dy, thats the exact number on his most popular

It's fucking simple, OP: Stop playing games that appeal to the younger generation and go for classics

fucking Diablo 2, Quake III, Age of Empries, Heroes of Might and Magic series. Go for the nostalgia, 20-somethings eat that shit up

Fuck "classic" consoles, that market is oversaturated as it is

do you want to be found? I mean wouldn't something that scandalous generate alot of attention and get you hella cash?

Have you watched any jontron OP, he does it right and no shit fanbase, take notes.

Can anyone try to find out who this guy is?

youtu.be/ffCIwC3hUDk your content is pretty crap but tbh if you get money for it then might aswell keep going. How much money do you have saved?

Sp33dy doesn't have 5 mil subs

uhh he has 6,673,874, check the facts

Sorry m9 went to his second channel.

It seems like, you already realized, you you can't do that shittyKindergartenShit your whole life.
[besides its one of the most cancer-causing and kidsBrainStreaming Shit you can do)

So better start stopping today, than tomorrow!

OP
PLEASE
STOP
!

It's b8.
OP won't respond.

Sp33dy? Is it you?

The most funny thing is that he is basically getting scamed on every fucking video that he posted IF that fucker tells us truth about his earnings.

>about 5k per million

I understand that channels with audience below 16 are getting least of all but damn, even in shithole like Poland where I live he could get about 500$+ daily revenue with good contract.

fuck it whatever, i have been exposed, sup keem, post this everywhere and ruin me pls. thx

Oh no. Popular you tuber used Sup Forums! No one would care, tell us who you are :)

prove it

So fake, wanna buy me a car

OP, I don't think anyone but the summerfags or underaged would try n expose you

Prove it faggot.

>post this everywhere and ruin me

We are not your fucking audience and we don't provide free increase in popularity.

You are failure without future that hates his own job.

Better start saving money and leave this cancer.

u pewdipie

>i am your biggest fan, i am only 10 too!

whats the name of your game. ill check it out

Lol you're good at what you do. Just make some bullshit video about being unhappy and deciding to do something different in your life.

Sage in all fields

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Please read this a couple of times, and really try to understand what it means.

>
>Not really because i have no work experience outside of youtube, and it generates alot of money
Man yourself and take it as a job, go do something you really like and when you can make the same or better profit just throw the towel. Good luck man

But if it's posted on here, does that mean it negates itself?

It's not posted here, you pretentious dumb fuck

You're making good money doing basically jack shit. Ignore your fans. most of them are faggots. Save up for awhile. Retire young. Go to Thailand and spend your days fucking whores and traps. No need to thank me

Ya don' hafta be meen abuut it :(

sauce? is there more?

also, op, if you realize you cant do this for the rest of your life, then while you are still making money from youtube, see if you can learn a trade or other skills at the same time just to make sure.
fuck, people would probably watch your side pursuit as well.

/thread

>insider

ok, serious question: isnt 5k for a million clicks like an absurdly good ratio? I know youtubers are paid per 1000 views each, so 1mio. views total = 1000 pay-units, which in this case would be 5$ each. I mean compared to adsense on regular webpages (with which i have some experience) this is godlike? and youre all talking like hes the one getting assfucked

What kind of faggot complains about a job where they play video games. Guessing this is that retarded nigger from London or some cunt whore. Either of which is so spoiled and privileged they have no understanding of realty or hardship.

Even if you're the real deal, nobody will care.
You're not important, not even Keem will care

Hi OP, is there such thing as an youtube "agency" that really tiny channels can sign up to, to have legal protection against copywrong claims that won't rape them in fees or fuck them over in general?

Also, why not let someone else present the channel for a while, give yourself some time to refresh before taking over again, or have someone as a permanent collaborator you like and trust, who will take your direction?

OP just timestamp your play button and block out the name to prove it. If you don't do this it is proven you are fake.

not OP, but ethan klein from h3h3 started a FUPA - "Fair Use Protection Account" (no joke) on escrow a while ago, which has about 130k in it as of right now - the idea is that in case of copywrong claims you can ask for financial / legal aid. Look on h3h3's channel for "A New Chapter for Fair Use on YouTube".

Thank you for the tip user.

I'm working on a show, in the sense of it being a show, rather than 1 person in front of a screen, coming from a tv making trained background and just want to avoid being screwed over when we do the gaming slot.

what is it gonna be called?

Leafy you cunt.

Not really sure yet, that's a really hard thing, choosing a name, well, for me anyhow.

Going to start advertising for a Japanese and Chinese presenter in London in the next couple of weeks.

Pretend you got hacked.

channel name atleast please

ow the edge