Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Fuck off Ronald Mc Donald.

Nah I'm good I just had a steak with mash potato and veggies for dinner. Enjoy your plastic food

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

I will pass chicken curry is better

Who's hungry?!

Muslim detected

Can I join u? I want a fresh, hot, tater tot!

go home cow, you are drunk

Im hungry!!

Who's hungry?!

Stop cancerous advertisement pls

Count me in, OP. I really enjoy the fine quality ingredients used in a Double Quarter Pounder. The sides are second to none as well.

can fries even be fresh

Who's hungry?

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a double French fry pounder with hot fresh Coca Cola and ice cold cheese!

Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Coca Cola, hot, fresh lies and an ice cold Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese!

To be fair plain double quarter pounders are the fucking shit.

Who's hungry?!

I always get down with a plain triple cheeseburger.

>Who's horny?!
>I'm heading down to the nearest Sup Forums for some trap faggotry, hot, fresh and coked up!

Have machines cook the food instead of niggers and I'll eat there

Who's hungry?

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant to double French fry pounder a toddler with hot fresh Coca Cola and ice cold cheese!

Who's hungry?!

Yo, pick me up a Chuckwagon from Hersey's BBQ. Extra mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion, large fry, large sweet tea, and a cup of banana pudding.