Wasn't it a bit irresponsible for Tony to bring Spiderman along...

Wasn't it a bit irresponsible for Tony to bring Spiderman along? The kid is like 15 years old and doesn't have any experience fighting super people, let alone half of the fucking Avengers. What was he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rule of cool

Writers acknowledged it and said that it's supposed to make you uncomfortable and question Tony, but it was part of his desperation.

>it's bad on purpose

>bad

That's not what he said.

He was hoping Spidey would die so he could comfort Aunt May and then put his dick inside her ass and vagina

Batman has been endangering the lives of children since before the end of World War 2.

Tony "Infant in infantry" Stark
Tony "Blood Vibranium" Stark

It's a feature not a bug.

Exactly. The Russos went out of their way to show that Tony was a nervous wreck even before he signed. He just kept doing worse and worse shit as it went, culminating in his finally snapping when he saw his parents get killed.

While I enjoyed Spider-Man and wouldn't want to take him out, it actually annoys me that the writers did this. It's like they were kind of trying to force you on Caps side. Like you have to agree with him because he needs to sort out Bucky's situation and Iron Man is in the way, and also look at this example of Iron Man being an ass!

And it's like sure he's the protagonist, but his ideology and opinion as far as the superhero act goes is far from objective. Vilifying Tony and making Cap the hero in the story makes it seem like the writers are forcing you to one side when the issue itself is more complex than that and could have been left more even. That being said I know Iron Man was made out to be a bigger dick in the comics, but I don't think that's necessarily relevant.

Yeah but at least Batman took the time to train them first.

Even Tony realized this, hence him telling Peter he's done and to go home.

Yeah it was.

His introduction felt out of place too, but at least it was better than Ant-Man's joining.

DUDE TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

>I'm Tony Stark, wearing a billion dollar suit of armor
>This here is my boy Rodey, wearing a billion dollar suit of armor
>This here is Black Panther, he's faster and stronger than Cap, wearing super vibranium thread armor
>Here we have Vision, made of solid vibranium being powered by one of the most power artifacts in this history of the Universe an infinity gem
>We've also got the Black Widow, one of the most ruthless, trained and vicious assassins on the planet.

oh...

But to hedge my bets here is a 15 year old boy in spandex :^)

You-you're just spouting memes at this point. That didn't even make sense.

KONY Stark is objectively the bad guy.

Tony saw the video of him lifting like 3 tons

He knew the little faggot could hold his own

That's the point

>Tony in comics
>qt superhuman with the power of riding clouds needs to register to use her powers
>drafted into the superhuman training center
>forcibly turned into a child soldier

Horseshit

Anyone else get kinda rustled when they gave a neutered version of Caps "you move"' speech to that blonde broad?

>We've also got Spider-Man, he's faster and stronger than Cap, has superhuman reflexes, Spider-Sense, and can shoot webs out of his wrists.

>oh...

>But to hedge my bets here is a 30 something year old woman in spandex :^)

>a 15 year old boy in spandex :^)
If thats all he's looking for he should've just called me 2bh

He was far stronger and faster than cap, with a more varied array of abilities, but still got beat by cap because he has no real fighting experience.

Cap let him off the hook because he figured out it was just a kid way in over his head. If he had been fighting someone else he could've been killed.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Not really. It felt more natural.

Who can lift 20+ tons, dodge attacks like he knew they were coming, and outsmart mad genius adults in spite of his age. Spiderman is one of Marvel's badasses, in spite of his age.

Also, Tony *is* the antagonist. He's out of his mind, a victim of the dark side of the superhero job. He and Bucky are going to have a lot in common once shit gets sorted out.

IF THERE IS A 15 YEAR OLD SPIDERY WHERE IS THE 13 YEAR OLD SILK?

It was a Captain America movie. No shit he's the protagonist

spiderman is fucking overpowered

>Cap let him off the hook because he figured out it was just a kid way in over his head.

This is only half true and evasive of the larger point driving the "action". Even if Peter were of a more mature age, Steve still would not have killed him. None of these fights were about killing for Captain America it was about protecting a good man from a system that wanted a scapegoat more than it wanted justice (saving Bucky).

>Who can lift 20+ tons

We don't know how strong MCU Spiderman is, people are stronger and sometimes weaker than their comic appearances. Hulk and Thor are shit compared to their comic forms it's possible that Pete is nerfed as well.

thats the main reason his rogues always go for his friends and family

That's how the original Civil War comics started.

>Tony Stark: Hey guys we should really figure out a better way to do this super hero stuff. I mean a guy with the super power of a nuke just took out a small town
>Cap: Nah. Being a hero means operating with zero oversight or repercussions for your actions.
>Marvel: hmmm we might have accidentally made captain america seem kinda shitty. How do we fix this? I know lets have all the heroes who agree with Iron Man be giant assholes and do questionable shit.

It then turned into Reed Richards giving speeches about how he was glad the American government illegally arrested detained and potentially killed his uncle because at the time they thought he was a communist and the laws said that is okay. Iron Man made a clone of Thor that killed Goliath. Forced Spider-Man to reveal his secret identity, which resulted in his Aunt being killed.

Though having the UN in charge of the Avengers would be dumb as shit.

Yeah a big part of his character is that he never tries nor wants to try out the extent of his powers. He's a little afraid of his own limits.

Vision and Rhodes' thoughts on the argument were good though so it's not like both sides aren't equally presented, it's just that Stark is Stark.

Oh yeh don't get me wrong I don't think cap or anyone on cap's side would have deliberately killed anyone on Tony's side. But say after Bucky and Sam got free they thought 'ok this guy's tough' and Bucky gave him a full force left hook to the head? Or dropped something heavier on him? Probably wouldn't kill him but could've been much more serious.

My point is just that even though Spiderman is easily one of the most powerful people there, it was too dangerous for Tony to just throw him into battle like that because of his lack of experience.

Also say spiderman throws a car or something at hawkeye and kills him? I don't think that would be a great experience for the 15 year old.

Tony realized his mistake, which is why he told him to go home and to quit.

>image.gif

Dumb phoneposter. Not surprised you can't read.

Yeh shows you he's not totally a bad guy, fucked up to put him in that situation at all though.

Cap was ready to retire if that's what had to happen. He only wanted to save Bucky. Also the whole premise of the Sokovia accords was dumb as shit.

>NOT EVEN ONE CASUALTY IS ACCEPTABLE

Meanwhile, in the real world, sometimes one life is worth many deaths and nobody bats an eye. Also

>the UN overseeing the Avengers

Great idea if you are a retard

holy shit how can people defend these movies

Spidey actually held his own pretty well in the fight

>waaaaaah muh capeshit

What I didn't like about the airport fight is that Vision hardly does anything. Pretty much his only contribution is blocking the path to the hangar.

Wakanda is the most technologically advanced country in the world. Has more advanced tech/medicine/etc than Stark/Banner/Pym/Richards combined. What do they do? Close their borders and watch the rest of their neighbors in Africa burn to the ground beneath tyrants, failed governments, poverty, and disease. Meanwhile the world blames Tony Stark and Reed Richards for not doing enough to help sick and needy.

>no one overseeing the avengers
are you retarded?

>the UN doing anything ever even in real life
Kek

You do realise the UN have fuck huge armies in each of those nations, right? They're there maintain the areas and acting as buffers.

You know, I always thought the UN was fucking useless. Can someone more educated than me confirm this or deny this?

He lifted a jet bridge

Understandable, I figured he was feeling really conflicted, what with being practically a newborn still, fighting against his waifu, having all that power but not wanting to really hurt anyone etc, but I wish they had more explicitly shown that.

what difference would it have made if the UN had oversight of the avengers? same number of casualties either way bud, the only difference is the avengers would have less time to react because of all the bureaucratic hoops they'd have to jump through.

So what if a building full of people gets -partially- blown up and a few good people get killed? Imagine how many people would have died if they didn't get that biological weapon back? Imagine how many people would die if captain america wasn't there to save them?

>Cap was ready to retire if that's what had to happen

What would be the point in this? He dedicates his life to helping people because that's what he feels he needs to do, if his condition of "I need to be in charge of missions I go on" not being met means that he would never go on any missions, what's the point? Isn't that a little bit selfish? I mean he doesn't owe anybody anything, but it implies that saving people is partially an ego thing.

For this reason I don't think that he was ready to retire, I think he was going to work outside of the law. I mean there was the whole speech at Peggy Carter's funeral that ended with "no, you move"

Also nobody said that not even one casualty was acceptable, they just wanted to try and reduce casualties in future incidents, and they don't/can't trust the Avengers to always have the best judgement.

>Fuck, I need to save face
>What's the wittiest, most biting retort I can come up with?
>Heh, got 'im

DAT TING DOENSN'T OBEY THE LAWSOPHYSICS ATAAAAALLL

Yeah, I would have been a lot better with it if they could have added a simple line or something to show he's struggling internally with the situation. Even if it was just a quick shot of him grimacing as every one kicks the shit out of each other. Instead they just have him disappear off screen with no explanation.

The fact that 5 of the most powerful countries in the world have a permanent seat on the security council, and any one can veto and action means that a LOT of conflicts go unanswered by the UN because one of those 5 had an interest in making sure they didn't get involved.

Can't directly blame the Avengers if they had UN oversight.

Problem with preCW Avengers without Shield supervision, they were Team America. They go to places and go AMERICA FUCK YEAH, then go home.

who avenges the avengers?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't really think so. He's obviously done his homework on the kid and knows he has super strength and special powers. He's taking him into a fight against cap who he knows isn't going to be trying to kill any one. They're not fighting super villains (besides Bucky but he wasn't brainwashed during the battle) they're fighting former friends. Neither side is out for death.

Coming again to save the motherfuckin day yeah

Fuck off with that bullshit.

Marvel struck a deal with SONY at the 11th hour and decided to needlessly shoehorn Spidey into the story.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. ALL.

Hey, if Dcucks can make excuses, so can we.

Not him, but it may not be a bad thing in your opinion, but it would be extremely controversial to people outside of America. The bottom line is, while the Avengers may in fact have the best judgement, and we know and trust Captain America because we follow his story, how can the world be expected to buy into this?

It's actually astounding to me how many people back up Cap and say that anyone who thinks he was wrong is retarded. Do you honestly think that if this was real it'd be okay for them to bypass all laws when all the world sees is a whole lot of death and collateral damage? They can't read the minds of the Avengers, in fact team member Scarlett Witch was literally a bad guy 5 seconds ago, how irresponsible is it to let a criminal responsible for the Hulk's recent rampage to have unlimited freedom in using their powers in situations where lives are at stake?

Batman v Superman wasn't as bad as they say it is.

Civil War wasn't as good as they say it is.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. ALL.

>it would be extremely controversial to people outside of America

Okay, can you think of something that the movie would have used that time better on? People love Spider-Man, his inclusion made it more enjoyable to a lot of people, and was at no real cost to the movie, shoehorned or not. It could affect how it holds up, though.

It's all babby-tier capeshit garbage.
THAT. IS. FUCKING. ALL.

Nah, of course the general public isn't gonna know what's right. That was par for the course.

I backed Cap because he was right, but of course not everybody's gonna see it that way. Even Cap knew that.

Ultron was technically Wanda's fault too. If she didn' go magic on Tony's ass, he wouldn't go building one.

We're dicks. Wreckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And Captain America is an asshole. And Bucky Barnes is a pussy. Now pussies don't like dicks, cause pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit all over everything. Sometimes dicks fuck too much and pussies get mad and become assholes, because pussies and assholes are only an inch and a half apart. I don't know much, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to get our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit.

They're pretty selfish

I want to put my tongue in Aunt May's asshole.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. ALL.

Why is everyone just now realizing that Marissa Tomei is hot?

Remember they movie where she fucked Phillip Seymour Hoffman and her tits were flopping everywhere

>actually copy pasting this

Well now she's relevant to discussion

Soccer-mom cougars are hot.

>They can cure cancer when Stephen Strange can't

Take that, magic.

I typed that shit out on my mobile from memory faggot show some appreciation

That's even worse tbhhonest

The asshole in this case bent the dick over a table and fucked it.
How does that fit into the analogy?

Not well. Did you watch the movie? Iron Man blew off buckys fucking arm and was beating the shit out of cap. Cap got saved when Bucky distracted Tony, which they had to do because it's a captain America movie. Iron Man taking on two vs one and he owned both of them

Nah, that's the best speech in movie history user

>he owned both of them

Cap literally destroyed his power cell and went home.
Iron Man didn't own shit. He lost. Deal with it.

>he owned both of them

>HELP ME RHODEY HE'S GOT A SHIELD
>VISION HUNGER GAMES HAS TOO MANY ARROWS I CAN'T STOP EM ALL
>UNDEROOS HE HIT ME WITH A FRISBEE AHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

Lol butthurt detected

But Cap literally won the fight. Did you watch the movie, user?

>being this mad because you picked the wrong side

Cap won, user. It sucks but that's how it is.

I never said he didn't lose. He was out numbered and still beat the shit out of both of them. Buckys crippled ass saved cap. Must suck to be a pussy in your own movie

ITT cap fanboys who can't accept Tony stark as the the true American hero

>they sell cigarettes to their people
>*smokes Newport
The pot calling the kettle black

>he was out numbered and still beat the shit out of both of them.

At the end of the day that shit's irrelevant. The winner is still the winner. Retrospectively calling the guy who won the fight a pussy doesn't change that fact. In the end Cap was still on top and Iron Man wasn't. That's just how it is.

The asshole fucked the dick.

>Ayntologist
>true American hero

They are peacekeepers, not an actual army

ITT: a Tonyfag is officially mad.