Does the way this ended piss anyone else off?

Does the way this ended piss anyone else off?

So much.

Kuroneko was best girl, Kirino a shit.

>I can't believe my sister is this cute
>expecting anyone other than the sister to win

wtf? Kirino master race!

I didn't even mind them shipping Kirino; the stupid thing was that they were only together for a year then they just break up because reasons.

Yeah the ending was unsatisfying...

So explain why the ending piss everyone off. Is it because he chose his sister, or because the writers pussied out and they never fucked? The cop out annoyed me because wincest is the best, but seems like everyone else was mad he chose Kirino.

Fucking weebs

what's this gay anime shit? get a girlfriend you obese miscarriage.

Wondering same.

>browsing Sup Forums
go outside and fuck boy pussy, you faggot

Real talk tho minami was best girl

>implying I'm not browsing on my phone at work
>implying you could ever be employable

Kirino was the worst choice from among a pretty wide selection. Ayase was basically a better version of Kirino, Kuroneko was 100% in love with MC-san (although what she would be like when she grew out of her chuunibyou is the big question with her), Manami was also 100% in love and she cooks, cleans, and has a family business to inherit. Even the flashback, skip school girl was in love with him WITHOUT SEEING HIM FOR 3 YEARS!

The cop out only made the choice worse, because you have all these girls that would be great "happily ever after"s and instead we get no real closure because they break up.

Weeaboo Test - 3 simple questions!

1. Name an anime other than Naruto, Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. And oh, Cory in the House, why not.
2. Can't? Congratulations! You're a productive member of society. Keep the good work up!

>Even the flashback, skip school girl
Who?

/thread

But you cant chose who you fall in love with based on perks...

Besides Attack on titan and naruto vanilla 100% anime are for kissless virgins and faggots

>Even the flashback, skip school girl was in love with him WITHOUT SEEING HIM FOR 3 YEARS!
Who is this?

Not true at all, my wife is heavily into anime, she wasn't a virgin when we met

She says she's a connoisseur, but who the fuck knows, she might be watching crap that everybody else watches

When he start friendzoning everyone for fuck his sister I jumped over the rage train, but I was happy because I opened my eyes and realized 90% of anime (Japanese cartoons) are literally shit