Tw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
anyone here managed to quit smoking?

yeah just stop you fucking retard its not hard

My mum died from lung cancer. It took 3 months and she was in so much pain. It haunts me to think they allow people to be that sick.

19 hours smoke free :)

if you able to smoke 75 cigs a day , you probably not inhaling.

Vaping helped me to stop smoking cigs altogether. But I vape instead... So half the success i guess?

>hours

the first 3 days are the hardest by far

OP will end up like me sad and alone smoking cigarettes and scrolling Sup Forums till I die in my chair and a government worker comes over to see why I haven't come to see them in a while

It's much easier to stop vaping tho rather than smoking, since you have pretty much just pure nicotine in vape juice unlike cigarettes that have shit ton of other addictive crap in them

i only smoke socially now

but who the fuck has time for 75 smokes a day

People who actually smoke

People who don't have social lives

>people who literally have shit important to do with their time.

fixed that for you. anyone thats actually productive physically could not smoke that many cigarettes in a day and actually get shit done

You're not destroying your body, so what's it matter if you have a nicotine habit?

True this . I went from heavy to very light smoker
(1-2) a day if that!! This weekend was 2 days no smokes at all , might have 1 today
If you're puffing that much you probably can't even breath so I think your full of shit

I heard a mushroom trip or lsd would help. The receptors in your brain get so overwhelmed that you get a sensation the a switch was just flipped. There's minor studies on this. If you do take a small amount and see what that does... either that or pick up vaporizers with nicotine in them. Slowly bring down the dosage till your off.

i have a small goal this time for myself
its a 3-days goal.

Dont you morons see this thread 12 times a day?

Pointless, I'll stick to my chubby thread.

Is this an officially sanctioned copypasta now?

This thread....EVERY FUCKING DAY. Stop replying guys.

yes, but op really doesn't matters, this thread is not about him, but smokers

no i don't spend my days staring at Sup Forums

This thread again ?

>mfw you faggots fall for this bait

guys who is quitting cigarettes with me?

>Tfw 75 shitposts a day

You're posting here so obviously you fell for it

You can if you work outside you fucking moron

Smoke weed instead

Giving up smoking is easy, I've done it loads of times.

great joke m8

Smoke cock instead.
Nothing better than a hard throbbing cock in your mouth.

To everyone bitching about seeing this thread again while fapping to the 276th trap thread today, please consider ending your life.

>counting trap threads
>telling others to end their life

5-10 cigs a day. Don't wanna quit.
Haven't increased the amount in 3 years.
My cancer will be gracious and polite.

Just stop buying lighters if you lack the intelligence to stop buying cigarettes, having to make the conscious decision to ask someone else to let you smoke should make you at least a little bit self conscious and reduce the amount you smoke

again, real people with real jobs can't do that sort of thing, but glad you dig ditches for a living. fucking moron.

How many times has this thread been posted? I think it's over 100 by now

>pure nicotine in vape juice
Bring this fucking naive.

Me

Desk job beta detected

Oh look. This thread. Again.

Mad cuck?

Godlike

software dev. i'll probably make more money this month than you'll make all year. if that makes me beta then fuck it i'm beta as fuck. lol faggot.

No, not really, just starting the use of an addictive substance and then botching about not being able to quit is kinda dumb.
Nice quints tho.

What brand you smoke?
Light Blue Amspits are my shiggy diggy.

Also if you're trying to quit/curbing withdrawals, gum (regular not nic gum that stuff tastes like ass) and chewing on toothpicks or candy canes helps with the oral fixation.

Bitching**
My new phones autocorrect doesn't know cursewords yet.

You have my dream job m8
What brands you smoke?

Yes. I started using mouth fedoras. But I just got down to 3 mg/ml, next step is zero nicotine, so those should be out of my life by the time the FDA starts assfucking all the US smokers for the benefit of the tobacco and pharmaceutical companies.

just weed. a lot of it.

It's for a school project you faggot

good.
this is how i do it.
it is just a 3-days goal.

this right here, my dad has quit a thousand times.

you smoke cigarettes socially? what were you born in the 70s? stop coming on Sup Forums and reconnect with your kids, man.

no he hasn't. he clearly hasn't been able to do it once... your dad's a pussy

Salty cunt.

He quits, then starts again every time he gets with a new boyfriend. Then he will stop and leave them.

Pretty much a perpetual cycle.

oh so he's a faggot too... makes a lot more sense

Ah. I used to smoke a ton of weed (5gs or so a day). Was also a piece of shit stoneralcoholic.
Smoking helped me get the getting stoned/ drinking down to levels where it didn't fuck up my life.
Plus my brother drowned when he was younger and he chainsmoked and I picked it up to remember him, so cigs are a psychological crutch, temporal anxiety relief, and nicotine addiction for me.

Must be doing lots of "studying"

>Get lucky strikes.
>Only throat hit them when you are desperate for nicotine.
>Will make you hate smokes/nicotine poisoning
>?????
>Profit?

Checked but that's the joke man.
It's also an absurd as fuck song man from That Handsome Devil.

Song lyric**

>tfw making the same 75 threads a day
anyone here managed to quit posting?