Mel Gibson Viking Project

If he actually paints this masterpiece, will anything humanity ever puts together be able to top it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S7QARslq74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully it's more Apocalypto than Braveheart

Apocalypto had terrible sets and props, totally fake and plastic-looking. Christ's cross in Passion looked really fakey too. This guy doesn't have an eye for realism like Herzog does. His Viking epic will probably have boats that look like they belong in a theme park.

You're aware that God reads every Mel Gibson thread right?

You should keep from lying if you know what's best for you.

>like Herzog does

Even if it's Braveheart, I won't be complaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S7QARslq74

But yeah, I want something along the lines of Valhalla Rising.

>the part when he bites that guy
>the part when he snaps that guys neck with the rope

Is this legit? Will this finally be a good movie about Vikings?

>Apocalypto had terrible sets and props

The panther attack was a riot, and looked comically fake, but the rest was on point.

It will show the snow niggers being the pest that they were, raping monks and pillaging undefended villages until they got buttblasted by proper Christian armies. Then the snow nuggers realized that the """'gods""" they worshiped were false and embraced Christianity and became true European regional powerhouses.

I will take either. But I haven't heard about this project for a long time.

I thought his Viking project was already dropped a couple years ago.

The trap was fakey and so were the huts.

Also I forgot to mention that the spears in Braveheart were super fakey. This Gibson guy doesn't seem to care about realism when it comes to props and sets. His movies look so fucking fake compared to Herzog's.

>This guy doesn't have an eye for realism like Herzog does
I saw Fitzcaraldo and Aguire and they both were amongst the most amateurish shit I've ever seen. Especially Aguire was cringe worthy.

>Trump, Mel Gibson ticket when?

One can only dream

>he doesn't like Mel Gibson

Found the white apologist cuckold Bernie Sanders Reddit user

>>>/Reddit/

This 1000%

Mel Gibson is a warrior of Christendom

reminder that Mel is guided by the voice of God and trump is just a rich meme

Leave

I hope he decides to adapt "The Long Ships" in a 4 hour epic

Important point

wash your mouth pleb, Mel is a man of faith, only a George W Bush biopic would be fit for his artistic genius

gtfo kike

When trump turns this cesspit around, it will be worthy of Mel's absolute unwavering extreme genius

Welp I guess everyone left this divine thread dedicated to our nation's most based actor/direct for the 1400th fagman vs manchild thread

Not even if every Jew in the world got together against him could they defeat a man this based

what happened to the Maccabees movie? Did the jews crush it?