It will be critically acclaimed with ~90ish percent on RT

>It will be critically acclaimed with ~90ish percent on RT

In today's society nobody has the balls to write something bad about a movie with this much minorities. Tumblr would explode and SJW would riot

> It will barely make it's budget back

Let's be honest,nobody wants to see a movie full of niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not like people will see a movie with niggers am I r-right?

Those damn niggers.
Now excuse me while I go fuck my sister

>angry about niggers in a movie set in Africa

>reading comprehension

>this much minorities.
Spotted the "master race".

1 black guy acting like a buffoon / comedic relief in a movie filled with white people is the same as a movie with 90% blacks in it ...

As long as the cuck is white.

I don't want black people stealing our cuckold culture

>this much minorities

So are you a hick, yokel, chav, europoor or redneck?

>Tumblr would explode and SJW would riot

nobody in the real world actually give a shit about Tumblr. they'll do it because they don't want to look racist, sure, but not because of some imagined internet bogeyman

What about the movie with blue black african people

I think it will be a hit, and Black Panther is a great character who was one of the best parts of Civil War.

Who cares if a black superhero movie has black actors, this is literally what we should hope for. Blacks doing their own thing instead of ripping off white movies and characters like in that Fantastic Four abortion.

I'm just saying that the critics will say it's a good movie no matter what.I'm not complaining about it

Super soldiers, talking racoons and space gods is one thing but, Black people in Africa.... That's a bridge too far

Yes you are you whiney faggot

>1.jpg poster is an actual cuck

It's almost like the movie will be set in Africa or something.

I don't like white whine.

>90ish
Try 100, it has the black lives matter shit going on PLUS it's a mcu movie. it's destined to become the highest rated marvel movie yet

That movie lost a tremendous amount of money because of that moulignon they casted.

Wow, black people in africa?

#AfricaSoBlack

>its a pol thread
>its a capeshit thread

>it has the black lives matter shit going on

No, it doesn't. It's a superhero movie set in Africa, what does that have to do with police brutality in the US you fucking retard?

A daring synthesis

AND it's released in February, Black History Month, and will be the movie directly preceding Avengers 3

Black Americans have always pretended African culture is their own culture

You guys are idiots. The point of this thread is that this will be a RT hit although it will be shit.
I'm not surprised if it gets some Oscar hype.

>Let's be honest,nobody wants to see a movie full of niggers.

The crowds will be mostly black and you'll only be able to hear 30% of the dialogue, anyways.

Did they vraceswap Africa?

Are you deliberately trying to be more retarded by not conceding that your initial post was, in fact, retarded? Because that's what it looks like. Your post is also ironic as fuck coming from no-doubt a "muh heritage" Sup Forumslack. What does recognising that black Americans have Afro-Caribbean roots have to do with anything? How does that make Black Panther relate to Black Lives Matter? What the fuck is going on in your tiny little brain?

>they'll see it anyway

>Blacks and females

By your logic pic related should have a perfect score and have won all the Oscars.

I'm not sure if you're just pretending to be retarded or you actually are. Firstly, you have no idea how RT's scoring system works. RT's fresh/rotten only informs you what percentage of critics agree if it's good or bad. You need to check the smaller number out of 10 for the actual score the movie got.

For instance, if 100 critics have a movie 100 positive mostly reviews, and all of them gave the movie a score between 5.5 and 6.5 out of ten then that movie would be 100% Fresh but still be a steaming pile of shit.

Secondly, and more importantly it's a Disney MCU movie. It's going to get rave reviews even if it had a cast of 90% CGI slime blobs. However, since BP comes from Sub-Saharan Africa, I'd be more concerned if the cast was anything less than 90% black.

There's barely any reason it won't be around the quality antman had and it will likely recieve praise like antman PLUS praise for being mostly about blacks

>since BP comes from Sub-Saharan Africa, I'd be more concerned if the cast was anything less than 90% black

/thread

Critics will love it, audiences will hate it, Marvel will make a big fuss about how disappointed they are with our "intolerance" then quietly go back to making movies with majority-white casts. Money talks.

>praise for being mostly about blacks

That will be praise about showing that black films are viable in the marketplace. I honestly think this movie will make more money than any other Marvel movie. Every superhero movie that's genuinely mould-breaking does.

Avengers was the first crossover, Deadpool was the first team up, this is the first (family friendly) black superhero. It's gonna rake in money.

>audiences will hate it

Like they hated Creed? lol

Not even the same user, buddy

they don't like those portrayals because muh stereotypes
blacks must be no short of never-wrong semigods to be accepted by modern liberals and blacks

Then someone obviously replied to the wrong post.

tbqh what did you expect? Its going to take place in Nigeria. Did you expect white people as the majority?

You literally cannot fault Disney for this.

Sup Forumsack please go. You're just reaching. You fuckwits spend more time obsessing over the false media narratives you consistently call out as being false media narratives than the average "blue pilled idiots" you lambast.

It's a fucking Children's movie.

Is that why Denzil Washington won the Oscar for Training Day. Where he played a corrupt cop villain and lost for Malcolm X where he played a civil rights hero?

Why do autists on Sup Forums care about how much a movie COMPANY makes or loses money? Why do autists care about what OTHER people think about any movie? As if it's a """" sport"""" and autists have their own home team. Why not watch the movie yourself. Pirate or sneak in if you must and enjoy or don't enjoy it. Form your own evaluation and move on. But but wasted 1 hour and 45 minutes of muh life! As if you were doing anything useful and productive.

You need me to take the picture down off the wall? Because you're projecting pretty hard there, mate. Whiter casts sell better. That's simply a fact. Marvel will risk this once, and never again.

>the mix of slapstick, melodrama and spirituality lacks a consistent tone.

Pretty much sums up all the Tyler Perry films of this ilk.
Every one of these Madea films is batshit insane.
Madea Goes To Jail jumps from Norbit-tier costume comedy to rape scenes

It's going to bomb. Blacks are only 12% of the domestic audience, and China/Asia isn't very fond of blacks.

>Whiter casts sell better. That's simply a fact.

Sure thing bro.

>Let's be honest,nobody wants to see a movie full of niggers.
Not even niggers themselves, since the movie would take place in africa... And not inside the african-american culture

I don't care. And whether I care is irrelevant, because Marvel definitely care how much money they make. I don't watch much capeshit anyway. They could rewrite him as an aryan superman who gasses juden by the thousand, I probably still wouldn't bother.

It's not about the movie dealing with police brutality (even though it might because I'm pretty sure it will also be placed in America)

It's about audiences making the connection. A black superhero, even if it was set in space, would be linked to current social climate.
There will most certainly be thematics of oppression and resistance in any case, and even the name "Black Panther" might help.

The "WE WUZ KINGS" stuff is a clear sign, it has nothing to do with police brutality, but it's still linked as a sign of resistance.

Not even Sup Forums here.

>Foreigners dont like seeing big movies with nonwhite leads!

Is there proof of this? Can someone show me big movie that bombed because nonwhite leads that is the impetus for studio execs to never try it again and for people to defend them not trying?

Im waiting

perry is a Christian, juden hate Christ more than they love pushing multicult

It's not "foreigners"... it's China

Furious 7 made $1.5 billion. Will Smith literally used to be called "Mr July" because of how much he owned the summer blockbuster for a while. Black Panther is part of the MCU ultrafranchise. Creed and Straight Outta Compton were black dramas that were commercially successful. What proof do you need to accept that your "non-white movies don't sell" line is bullshit?

I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW :^)

>Forest Whitaker = horrible dictator
>Monique = crack head shitty Mother
>Octavia = servent
>Lupita = Slave

>takes place in Africa
>90% black
I see no problem here. This isn't forced diversity.

blacks love being powerful villains, never heard of 'gangsta shit?

China hates niggers more than the Klan does. And they don't get raided by the FBI or sued by Jews when they express that hate.

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/

For the most part This is true

Great source senpai

>There will most certainly be thematics of oppression and resistance

It's set in Africa. The main character is a monarch. Where do you think this "oppression" is going to come from faggot?

I just put the first one up. You can search it on multiple places.

Foreign people consider Vin Diesel white

t. Foreigner

>yfw bilbo is surrounded by orcs

Because theres no point of comparison of ever trying to sell a majorly nonwhite cast

The excuse: nonwhites dont sell
So dont ever try
Because nonwhites dont sell
But you never even tried to sel-
B-But nonwhites dont sell!!

Theres no proof of this!

From his own people. From before his time. Other countries, as a contrast.

Don't be stupid.

>A movie about Africans will be full of African actors

SAY
IT
AINT
SO?

Maybe because whiter casts are all that exist "for the most part".

You've clearly never been near a comic.

>Excluding Jamaicans and Haitians

That's racist.

Don't worry the 10% will all be villains.

>Thinking social justice translates into anything else than cheap publicity
>Thinking Social Justice translate specifically into sales

Race =/= nationaility.

This. White people flock to see the next black thang on the theaters because it's "exotic". Besides no marvel movie flopped since iron man 1, even boring ass antman made hundreds of milions.

>thinking not being a prick is worthy of scorn
>thinking "social justice" is derogatory

honestly i wouldn't mind if Black Panther fucks my gf
he was LITERALLY the best character

>nobody wants to see a movie full of niggers
If it will be a good movie, why not?

>In today's society nobody has the balls to write something bad about a movie with this much minorities. Tumblr would explode and SJW would riot

I can't wait.

Yep, and I know it's not film but the top grossing Broadway show of all time is The Lion King. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton reaches similar heights eventually.

>he was LITERALLY the best character

This.

>>since BP comes from Sub-Saharan Africa, I'd be more concerned if the cast was anything less than 90% black
bingo

Sup Forums bait threads are the worst

I'm not saying it's right I'm just saying that's the reality. There have been studies where groups were shown the exact same movie but with white and black cast and were asked to score their likelihood of seeing it. You can guess what the results were.

>In today's society nobody has the balls to write something bad about a movie with this much minorities. Tumblr would explode and SJW would riot

yeah, these 20 scary unemployed sjws on tumblr would set hollywood and the world on fire! the studios would lose billions! good thing we have you brave fat Sup Forumsedditors fighting these fascist sjws by whining about them 24/7 on a korean knitting irc channel! whyte pride worldwide!

Can't wait until this movie is a hit, just so I can see you faggots get triggered

A good movie with a black cast will always sell worse than the exact same movie with a white cast.

We're looking at the highest critically acclaimed super hero movie in history

But it will also barely make a profit due to the lack of whites, hispanics, asians, and the chinese market seeing the movie.

I predict this movie will show the biggest divide in what the people want, versus what the media wants us to want.

I'm just curious what the response will be. You know there'll be some equally inane racist spin even if the movie comes out and is both good and a hit, with little objectionable political content (as it has to appeal to a broad audience). No matter what, these cunts will have something to say. I just can't imagine what it will be yet.

Oh those crazy internet bloggers.

Nobody ever listens to them.

>2018
That's far too late. The pendulum swing will be complete by then. In 2018 President Trump will have no problem calling the movie trash.

>caring about some literally who minister from fucking Canada
Call me when the president is demanding censorship on nigger spam on Sup Forums.

>A good movie with a black cast will always sell worse than the exact same movie with a white cast

o rly

Posts like yours are exactly the reason that they're putting more minorities into media.
Until whiney little shits like you stop being racist there wont be a slowdown in adding people of color to films.

Furious 7 I can't fault you on. It's a solid point in your argument, however, if I had to guess I would say it had more to do with the cars and the action. Keep in mind none of the blacks are actually main characters. They're supporting cast and comic relief.

China's box office didn't really mean shit back when Will Smith was Mr. July. They've only really been big business for Hollywood in the last decade.

SoC grossed $201m. $162m domestic and $40m foreign. $30 million of that was from Australia, France, Germany and the UK. It wasn't released in China.

Creed grossed even less at $173m, with only $64m being foreign. And surprise surprise, it also wasn't released in China.

Neither of those films did particularly well.

The Chinese do not like blacks. It's a fact. It's why Finn was removed from the Chinese poster of TFA.

If an MCU movie did numbers similar to either of those movies, I guarantee you that Disney would scrap all future projects tomorrow.

user BTFO

movie tickets cost a lot less back then, retard.

IT'S SET IN AFRICA DUMBFUCK

Delete this!

what if it's good, though

will you still whine that it's because no one has the balls to write something bad about it

Why did you choose a sequel that got shit on instead of the original which made 90 million in 1984.