Ok guys, so when I get really nervous I get diarrhea. Like, bad...

Ok guys, so when I get really nervous I get diarrhea. Like, bad. And I got some important shit to do today and I'm nervous as all hell, what do I do?

Pic unrelated.

>important shit
kek

I didn't realize that til it was too late :(

Stop digging for karma and attention.

I kek'd. What do you have to lined up for today OP?

Your shit will indeed be important. Stay nervous.

Put on your big boy pants and get out to the store. If you can't do that, put on a pair of depends..

I have an interview

/Thread

Get a big butt plug to keep it in

Take laxatives and give yourself an enema. Don't eat anything and you won't have anything to shit.

Also get ahold of a mind altering substance. Or maybe just a beta blocker.

Thanks I guess

Also narcotics. They inhibit peristalsis pretty well. Pop a couple vicamins and you'll be GREAT for your interview.

look for irritable bowel syndrom (IBS) cure ?
That's basically what you have.

>important shit to do

she's pretty

name?

Dunno, found the pic on here

Imodium AD

>look for a cure
>by today

Fucking genius.

Beta blockers don't inhibit peristalsis. Do they? They've never done that for me. OPIODS however do that to me.

Harambe

OP I'm curious. How old are you? Is this like a daily thing of you shitting yourself? If you go into a social situation and you're nervous, will you shit yourself and waddle away? Why are you just solving this problem now and not consulting a doctor?

They inhibit nervousness, you tryhard.

Wait. I just realized what a retard I am. Joke went right over my head..

>finding negresses attractive

Stool hardeners?

OTC for today your best bet is imodium

long term you could try an antidepressant (Lexapro, Trintellix etc.), but if you aren't depressed/don't have crippling anxiety the bad might outweigh the good

Imodium ib.

I only get the shits when it's something important. It doesn't really happen all that often.

drop a bunch of codiene based pain killers, I have Irratable Bowel Syndrome and it works fine for me

Stress enteritis/colitis. Look it up faggot.

Eat a shit ton of cheese. Look deep inside yourself and discover your cork food.

Follow up, vetmed fag here.

i've had this problem since i was a child, i would literally shit my pants even in my 20s if i got into a car/didn't have a bathroom immediately available...even if i didn't have to go at all prior to that.

an SSRI helps, but it takes a long time to start working

imodium is good, you might have to take more than the recommended dose but it will bind you up

>I have poor diet and am a junkie

Whatever works guy.

Thanks mang

one of these and tight spandex.

But why?

Where do I buy one on short notice?

Adult shops. Obviously?

Your local sex shop should carry one. If you live in the middle of nowhere, just get on the highway and drive for 50 miles. You should see a sign for one.

oh another thing that worked for me, but definitely don't try this with something important to do today, test run it first

Robitussin long acting cough gels

you take enough to get a slight buzz and for the day it prevented me from thinking about let alone feeling like having to shit

the next day i would have diarrhea though

not a good solution long term

So true.

The closest one I know of is like 10 counties over

Don't listen to codeine based painkillers over here.

Then get on the road faggot.

Well?

you're an idiot

Haha!

It will just come like this:

I know more about Robitussin than you do about life you blithering idiot. Never respond to me again you unequaled zilch.

>I know more about cough syrup than you know about the rest of living life

Kinda shooting yourself in the foot here, kid.