Anyone else GOT THIS FUCKING SHIT...

Anyone else GOT THIS FUCKING SHIT? This disgusting shit grows in both my fucking tonsils every few weeks until I feel them grating against my tongue and I have to pop them. I can't be the only one

Other urls found in this thread:

tonsilstonesadvisor.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbH-YYDXQvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get your tonsils removed.

probably because you don't practice good hygiene, evident by your disgusting tongue

They are called tonsiliths. Gotta have your tonsils removed.
Vetmed fag here, but that part is irrelevant. I had them myself and had to have my tonsils removed. Go see an ENT.

Tonsil stones.
I believe they're a calcium build up.
Do you drink a lot of milk?

Looks like a tonsil stone. Bits of food get caught behind your tonsils and get coated in mucus. Brush better is all I can recommend, user. Brush your tongue and roof of your mouth while you're at it. It helps.

go see a fucking doctor you retard fuck. Its getting infected real bad with pus formation.

Its called a tonsillar crypt. Stop sucking so much dick, and brush your fucking teeth more often.

It's a tonsilolith. Very common but they can cause throat infections or ear problems. If you repeatedly get tonsillitis then you need your tonsils removed.

If you don't get throat issues and they are causing no problems then they're nothing to worry about.

Stop eating so much dairy and carbs and it will go away.

My tongue is fine you faggot, my dental hygiene is perfect

Try a hot fudge enema first, then swallow some clown poop

You have to treat these things from both ends at once.

Has nothin to do with brushing teeth bruh. I brush twice a day and floss. You can't brush the back of your throat. Food gets caught in crypts, then the body spits leukocytes at it to try and break the food down. As a result, mineralization occurs.

I've been to a doctor and asked for my tonsils to be removed. The Indian fuck said this is a common problem

had this while i had an infection of my lymphatic system, it will go over in time, in the meantime just ingore, or what i did, cleanse it with some strong alcoholic beverage, this will shirk this shit down considerably, but it wont make it go away.
do not get your tonsils removed, it's an ancient technique proven not to do anything. It's only usefull if you're a small child and going to die otherwise

Follow up, in theory though... sucking dick could cause it. Sperm is considered foreign to the body and would cause an inflammatory response if stuck in such a crypt.

Those stones smell so good

Time for a new fucking doctor then. You never heard of second opinions?

That shit is really common, you only have one option: Tonsillectomy.

I mean, IN THEORY he could live with them. But eventually it could cause an infection... Well, it probably will.

so that's it op, you've been caught sucking too much dick again

I am constantly squeezing these out of my tonsils with my tongue. I have gotten quite good at this.

Then I swallow them after they get into my mouth.

If you happen to have a water-pick you can blast them right out of your tonsils using the lowest setting.

Do so over a sink and watch all the terror pour out. It's good times.

This is the bi weekly purge I have to fucking do before I start being able to smell my own breath.

I drink nothing but water, don't eat dairy bar some chocolate every now and then

Buy a water pick and blast them out you scrub. You don't have to get your tonsils removed because of compressed food-bits.

That's like getting your foreskin removed because you don't want to clean your dick.

go see a new doctor

jesus christ

Not OP, and yes. I actually do suck dick. Thank you for noticing.

go the nuclear option OP and get rid of them. why waste the time and money on a water pick when you can get it done and over with and heal in a few short weeks

Get these a lot. I wouldn't go through getting your tonsils out unless they are hurting you.

Use mouthwash, get a water-pick, and put them in your enemies' food.

it's funny to caught op sucking dick because he is supposed to be a cis white male

Again... because apparently you are too much of a retard to actually read, I'm not OP.

They are Tonsil stones user (Sauce is tonsilstonesadvisor.com/ google images and I have them too) Talk to your doctor mate.

I've had these my entire life. My mouth generally smells like death and feces 100% of the time. It's pretty terrible. I envy that you are able to reach back there and push them out. I can not seem to do it. I have to live with it.

i still dont know why you assumed i didnt knew that since the begining, i was just quoting basicaly

THERE IS ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAAAAAND

Tonsil stones has them when I had tonsilitis a month ago, I believe they're either a build up of calcium or sulphur? Either way they're gross to cough up, some anti biotics and hygiene will cure them

youtube.com/watch?v=lbH-YYDXQvM
Oh yeah I used to have that. Those are most likely tonsil stones. I just improved my dental hygiene and now I'm fine.

It's mostly degradation of leukocytes that cause that. So I BELIEVE the predominant mineral is calcium.

Tonsil stones, Get an oral irrigator and fill it with hydrogen peroxide. Blast the inside of your tonsils with it and they will all come out, get ready its pretty disgusting.

that is one of the few things I have seen on this site to actually make me gag that is fucking horrific

Hm... that's actually really smart.

OP here
Wtf

> anti biotics

I hope you die you filthy American retard

The gagging of deepthroating isn't even the worst. It's the fact that when you get a guy who his rock hard, the dick doesn't just bend like that...

>do not get your tonsils removed, it's an ancient technique proven not to do anything.

No, it's proven there are other treatments and tonsillectomy is not USUALLY required, not that it "does nothing". I've had a tonsillectomy many years ago and nothing of value was lost.

You have lymphatic cancer

>Anonymous 07/18/16(Mon)16:57:00 No.695214159 ▶
I was talking about the video u fucking spick

I have gotten them before, and when I've gotten them it's for 2 reasons. Not maintaining proper mouth hygiene and or sleeping with my mouth open at night.

Antibiotics definitely won't do shit for tonsil stones. They're bits of food. How do you expect killing bacteria in your body will keep food from collecting in your tonsils?

>hydrogen peroxide
>blasting that shit down your throat
Don't you know that hydrogen peroxide is not for internal use ever?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

I had the same thing, ended up getting my tonsils removed after a long wait list. Problem solved.

OP

I suggest you try adding healthy elements to your bacteria alive inside you, maybe it can change your digestive process happening in your mouth.

Try eating sour krout.

maybe chlorrela too.

my 2 cents.

I'm going to assume he meant a dilution and not pure H2O2 seeing as you can't even get pure H2O2 normally. A dilution in small amounts is fine for internal use. If you sprayed a few drops on your tonsil stones you would not hurt yourself.

Thanks! You obviously did great in chem 1. Show off them skills bruh.

Satans Cheese.

OP, I practiced dental hygiene for 2 years as I planned on eventually becoming an Orthodontist.

Your oral hygiene is NOT good. Your tongue is clearly not cleaned twice a day. If you claim to be brushing twice a day, you're either lying or you're doing a really pathetic job. You need to be spending somewhere close to 5 minutes brushing and your tongue should not be white.

Be sure to brush your gums with your tooth brush as well. Gums should be pink, not red and it will probably bleed for a while if you haven't been brushing them well.

You have Tonsil Stones and the only way you're effectively going to get rid of them, is to really up your brushing work. If you really were drinking water often, you would not have this problem. Drinking water not only washes food and other bacterial debris away, but it also keeps the body hydrated and actually prevents the tonsil stones forming properly, as the bacteria cannot survive properly in a well hydrated system.

tl:dr: Your current dentist is feeding your bullshit. Your current oral hygiene is on par with a young teens.

Just to follow on, I would invest in a brush that also has a tongue cleaner on the other side. If you're having problems cleaning the back of your tongue with a normal brush, you can also buy special cleaners that are smaller (easier to reach nearer the back of the throat and with less gagging).

I would suggest spending a good 2-3 minutes cleaning your tongue twice a day for the first 1-2 weeks and keep on top with just a normal brush after that.

The initial tongue cleaning needs to be thorough as you build up a lot of bacteria on your tongue.

He put a space, must be an autist.