So, is he one of us? Does he shitpost in Syrian generals?

So, is he one of us? Does he shitpost in Syrian generals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't he know that arabism is a social identity, and has nothing to do with appearance? Is he gonna say that sudanese are too black to be real arabs next?

>north africans are south europeans

wow... that's a whole new level of intelectuals being born in the world right now.

TOP KEK

>S.Europeans
Does he mean Levantines? They definitely aren't S.Europeans. Also, he probably is a regular shit poster and friends with the Mexico is white guy.

we wuz (crusader) kings and shit

God that's so pathetic.
Why do Iranians and Lebs fight so hard to be seen as white and not the durkas that they are?

>Why do Iranians and Lebs fight so hard to be seen as white and not the durkas that they are?

Would you like to be associated with these people?

youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek

I'd be ashamed of them but I'd know that while there are a bunch of crazies there's also been many greats.

To not acknowledge both and pretending you're not related to them is just a sign of immaturity.

He's so fucking pathetic, he would much rather get raped by Greeks and Romans and Crusaders all day everyday than live peacefully with Arabs
The worst case of Arab diaspora delulus was that Egyptian white nationalist Edgysphinx

> Egyptian
> white nationalist
Who the fuck is this guy?

He got b& from youtube and his twiter account suspended
(He is a Egyptian Copt and thinks Coptics are white)

No clue, on stormfront there are a shitton of posts from Iranian diaspora begging to be accepted by white supremacists

You know maybe we as people are not the smartest but I don't go begging from white supremacists to be accepted as part of their race when this race committed mass genocide against my people

Iranians are white.

>You know maybe we as people are not the smartes
Well that's more because of Islam. The less muslim you are the more you are on our level- srs :)

Jesus christ that's quite patethic

And you can't tell she's wearing lenses lol? It is common for them to dye their hair and wear lenses because they fantasize about being associated with Europeans
They are Indo-European, not white, brown people (most), and there's nothing wrong with that, god how I feel so sorry for these people

>They are Indo-European, not white, brown people (most), and there's nothing wrong with that, god how I feel so sorry for these people
It's because the majority of the people who say this live in the West where Iran is enemy number 1/2.
They probably feel exluded and just want to be accepted imo so they think being white would be the easiest way to do it.

Well Tbh Iranian peoples were white (described as fair-headed) before the kebabization.

>Well Tbh Iranian peoples were white (described as fair-headed) before the kebabization.
White by Roman standards who were Italians.

Most paintings depict them with dark skin.

Did he get stoned?

I SWEAR GUYS WE AREN'T ARABS

WHATS THAT GENETIC DATA SHOWING WE ARE?

MUSSY LIES!

>Be Middle Eastern
>Want to be seen as European
>Still worshiping the goat-fucking religion of Islam

He is kinda right.

Btw, Taleb is not a muslim but a christian Lebanese of Greek Orthodox background.

Here's one gem I found on FB
She's an ex-Muslim Trump supporter from Kuwait

From her FB
>"I don't look "kuwaiti" but I was born there and yes I hate Islam because it's the law of my country and Muslims are disgusting and evil!"

>"I can go to jail right this second all I have to do is go out and drink some water in public. Fuck Ramadan! This is dictatorship!"

>dyed hair
>blue eyes contact lenses

Jesus man... What's wrong with some people.

>"I love Donald Trump" [heart emoji]

I AM WHITE AND EUROPEAN JUST LIKE YOU
PLZZZZ ACCEPT

I wonder how she looks without all the makeup

id enter her quicker than a rat up a drain pipe tho mate

What makeup

This girl comes up to you and says
>"Sorry user. I don't date shitskins. I'm a pure, traditional white woman hehe!"

Wat do?

who said anything about dating?

Stone it.

fold her like laundry

I would go out with her to a nightclub and oh wait...

thats a fucking meme a couple thousand arabs isnt gonna significantly change the genetics of the population

>and thinks Coptics are white
When will people stop applying this ridiculous Ameritard conception of "white" vs "non-white"? It makes me cringe so much when nowadays you even see fucking Europeans define everything as "white" vs "non-white".

The only reason Amerifats use that terminology is because they have no proper ethnicity or identity that they recognize as their own, so they fall back on "white" (even though there quite clearly is a dominant American ethnicity in the US). Also, the fact that they think that ethnicity is a synonym of genetic ancestry doesn't help.

In reality, there's no such thing as an absolute white vs non-white distinction. Skin tone and phenotype changes are generally quite gradual, and you can find people with every shade of skin color imaginable. I mean for fuck's sake, you can find Japanese people with lighter skin (and I'm not talking about skin whitening products either) than some swarthy French people (and here I'm talking about native Frenchmen, not immigrants). Likewise, I've known several North Africans who had lighter skin than what you would typically find in a plethora of European countries.

It's not about skin tone, it's about culture. Spaniards for example might sometimes have darker skin, but culturally they're Western European. Now, whether or not groups such as Copts, Iranians and Western Syrians are culturally different from their Arab neighbors and are "closer" to Europeans, I have no clue, nor do I particularly care. But what I do know is that trying to define them as categorically "white" or "non-white" like if we were living in fucking Clapistan is fucking retarded.

>muh it's not 100% scientifically correct so you have to stop using white as a vague synonym for a native westerner
why ?
literally nothing wrong with it

I don't see anything cringeworthy about a hamlet where descendants of german sailors live..

shut up gooknadian

Because they're not

Why does everybody want to be white?
Why cant people be proud of their own skin color?

Arabs are literally just inbred meds