Relationship advice

Relationship advice

I have known a girl for a bit over a year, we fucked on a beach when we were both travelling and she confessed it was the greatest moment of her life. We spent two weeks together. We tried long distance for a bit but we were literally on opposite sides of the planet. We kept in contact and would talk or skype around once a week. She travels a lot, she came to my country for a wedding and we had an amazing few days and fucked, it was amazing. She went home again and wanted to come live with me.

She came to my country but this time my grandmother was sick. I saw her for a day and I told her I wanted to be just friends. She met a guy while she was here. She stayed for a couple of months. Before she left she told me she missed me and kept texting me to meet up. We did and we fucked.
Then she told me she had feeling for a guy she met when she was here, we still spent a week together and explored the city and had a lot of fun as friends.

Now she's home again and planning a trip which coincidentally overlaps with one country I have been planning to visit for a while now.

What should I do?

go and meet up with her you fuckwit
/thread

even though she claims I'm "friendzoned"?

DIe in a fire normalfag

This.

If you like her as a friend, where is the problem.
Also there are still chances you'll fuck again.

>Also there are still chances you'll fuck again.
But don't try to provoke it.
If she wants to, do it, if not, not.

not related to thread but

I nominee those as the most perfect tits in the history of mankind

/thread

She's low quality and not that faithful. Fuck only if that's what you're into, but I say go spend your time, energy, and resources on better things like yourself, work, and find someone else if you're looking to settle down with someone.

if you love this bitch, put everything on the table. show your feelings and tell her you love her. if she loves you back, good luck. if she doesn't, she's not the one.

how are these?

Should I send this, tear it to pieces Sup Forums

femanon,

I'm going to be totally blunt and honest.

I know you felt something special here in the past, and that's in the past and you've moved on.
Life got in the way for me when you were in [my country], and I put your happiness ahead of my own.I thought you would be happier in [the city she wanted to spend time in] than with me when I was going through a lot of shit. I wanted the best for you.

I wouldn't even attempt this if I didn't know for sure I would be the best at it; that I could make you happier than anyone else.

We never got a chance to do this right.
Life is absolutely what you make of it.

Life got in the way of us spending some real time together in [my country]. If you want to take control

of life and fuck the hand we were dealt then let me know.

For now I'm going to get on with my life and see where we both are at in the future.

Moving on and with a clean slate.
I'm heading to Vietnam with my friend in a few months, we're going to buy some motorbikes and ride across the country. I don't know when yet or for how long. Then I'm thinking I'll see my friend who works at the embassay in Myanmar for a while, then to India [she'll be in India]. Then I have no idea where.

If this coincides with your trip, and if you're interested in meeting up somewhere overseas, seeing if there is something still there. If not I'll let it go.

I wouldn't even be saying this if I didn't know you were worth fighting for.

also tits

>/thread
ok you dumb summerfagging nigger, you don't /thread your own post. please for the love of god, lurk more. and if that is to much for you, i suggest having kys on your t-do list

meeh compared to OP's pic related
I mean.... just look at those things

Tldr

OP bumping with more

You need to find this guy she likes and suck his dick immediately. You should make her jealous then an hero. That will really fuck with her mind.

sounds pretty good OP. but idunno if you should be letting her know your future plans. unless you really want her knowing. up to you

those are yummy too

got more of the same girl?

this

those?

is there more of her pussy somewhere

fake boobs
>gross

Wife her

just fuck her when she comes and find another girl close to where you live.

no use creating unnecessary drama with her or the guy she likes or whatever.

fuck her, get a girl closer to where you live.

/thread

Op here, I've just got what I've got

you think it would be bad her knowing my future plans? I was kinda ghosting her when she was here and now she's kinda ghosting me. However nothing is going to get resolved if we ghost each other.

samefag

I can get a girl closer no problem, but she is the girl I want and I like to travel.

kk

meet up,
fuck,
forget the past move on

femanon+bike trip
lot of laught

found those too in my folder

Meet with her.
Dude, you are over complicating the situation. You've had casual sex multiple times, and in today's world you can keep in contact. Even if you aren't bf / gf, you can still have fun and enjoy your time together. From the sounds of it, she's willing to be adventurous and most likely has casual sex with other dudes.
If I were you, I'd just go with the flow, you never know where it will lead to in the future. Just be good company.

well son, your life's gonna be heading straight to fucktown if she's who you want.

trust me, forget about her, think of her as someone you know, and can fuck, but that's it really.

>nothing is going to get resolved if we ghost each other
do you want something to get resolved? sounds like that's what she's already done. ok OP tell me this: what are you trying to get out of this relationship?
please read nice gets btw anons

Desperate letters never work, dude. Just stop talking to this dumb bitch and fuck someone else. By the way, she didn't know it at the time, but she was lying when she said your first fuck was the best moment of her life.

she was coming here to live with me, and life got in the way and I had to tell her no.
I want something like that.

Well that's what I'm asking, is this a desperate letter?

i agree with these anons. fuck that whore OP

ps, nah it was fucking amazing and it was the best moment

If you've been fucking your not friendzoned. She most likely made up or exaggerated the relationship with the other guy to keep you hooked.

but what have I got to loose?

Yes, because you contradict yourself in it.

>For now I'm going to get on with my life and see where we both are at in the future.

>Then I'm thinking I'll see my friend who works at the embassay in Myanmar for a while, then to India [she'll be in India].

Oh wow how convenient that you're going to the same place she'll be. Nope, you're not going out of your way at all.

Do yourself a favor and fuck someone else. She already is.

*tips fedora*
Thanks m'lady ;-)

I'm aware I contradict myself, I do it intentionally, to ease into the conversation then to talk about what I actually want the conversation to be about.

for fucks sake OP. staying with this bitch ain't gonna make things better. she's already controlling you with her vagoo. i could tell that a relation wit her is NOT gonna last at all. you should just find a chick in your country that's local.

You're not being some master manipulator here. She knows exactly what you're doing and it comes off as cringe, not romantic.

Left isn't a real ginger check the carpet

yea, we know

So what should I be writing?

nothing, dumbass. cut all communication with her

TL;DR:

1. fuck a girl from the opposite side of the planet

2. friendzone her

3. fuck her again

4. she confesses love for some random Chad

5. brag on Sup Forums about going to fuck her for the third time

you forgot the last one
6. OP is a faggot

Nigger, you have no idea what the friend zone is.

but I want something to happen

yeah I have no idea what it is. So? What is it? This? Not this?

Agreed with Just go on your motorcycle trip and live your life. If she wanted you to be a part of her life, she'd make an effort to see you. Therefore, she doesn't need to know (and definitely doesn't care about) your future plans.

Ghosting each other is a resolution, too. It just may not be the one you want, but it is a resolution. It's no big deal, man. These kinds of things fizzle all the time.

I'm going to live my life anyway. But I want to see her again.

and she did make an effort to see me, she flew around the world to see me. I just had to shut her down at the time.

You're actually not entitled to seeing her again. And "honest and blunt" navel gazing cringe letters will especially make sure that never happens.

Get over it

Oh, in that case, since you've rejected her once already, I'm sure she's ready to get burned by you again with open arms. Let us know how that ends up working out.

Are you sure you like this chick, OP? You don't make her sound very intelligent.

OK, so I'll cut that line out.
She is intelligent, there was a point where we were both in love with each other as she put it "emotionally, mentally physically"

>OK, so I'll cut that line out.

That's not the only line that's cringe, dude. The whole letter is. Highly recommend you do not send anything.

>She is intelligent, there was a point where we were both in love with each other as she put it "emotionally, mentally physically"

Great, but you've already demonstrated you weren't by rejecting her, remember? You don't get a second chance at this by guilting her into it with a dumb letter. This isn't that hard to realize once you get over yourself.

>Great, but you've already demonstrated you weren't by rejecting her, remember? You don't get a second chance at this by guilting her into it with a dumb letter. This isn't that hard to realize once you get over yourself.
so it's impossible to fix?

Just be with her you dumbfuck, she's trying to get a reaction out of you and make you jealous. Either go with her ask her straight up if she wants to pursue a relationship. If she has "feelings" for a guy she met for only a few weeks then she's lying. If not you just dodged a bullet, if not then just say I don't want to play this long distance/ I want you but I like this guy, but then I like you too bullshit. Just read the summary for Vampire Diaries because this is almost the same plot. Either just be friends and go fuck some other bitch to make her jealous/move on. Or try to form a relationship with her.

>Or try to form a relationship with her.
so how do I do that if I can't send her a message, since we live nowhere near each other.

Okay she doesn't have fucking feelings for this guy and yet still feels for you and fuck you. Don't date a girl that will sleep around while in a relationship. Seems like her and that guy are dating and she's cheating on him with you. Don't date a cheater because sooner or later she'll do it again.

It's already fixed! You two are ghosting each other. Maintain that until she reaches back out, if she ever does. Then you can try rekindling the relationship. If she doesn't, then oh well. At least you didn't send some cringe letter.

Seriously, just think about the scenario that would happen if you sent that garbage:

>sends letter
>no response
>reaches out via text in another fit of desperation "hi, f-f-femanon. did you g-get my letter?"

When does the cycle end, dude?

no he ended things with her but she still likes him.

so how do I write a non cringe letter where I tell her I'm travelling at the same time she is. How do I organise to meet up with her when we live so far away?

Then say "I'm sorry I shut you down, I didn't know where life would take me since you are as free spirited as me" or some crap like that. Honestly I think you just want closure not rekindle something you shut down. Just tell her that you missed her too and that you love her and always will, then tell her I'll be traveling the world to live my life, just like what you did. You can ask if she wants to come or if she tries to stop you then she cares and etc... also has she shown proof of the other guy OP?

Then either both of you move in together, if none of you are willing to compromise and just be lazy shits then don't bother.

Then why the hell is she coming back to you then? What made her end things with the other guy? These questions are the things you need to question. Also she's going not tell you everything and tell you half truths so pretend with me here that most of what she told you is bullshit.

But ultimately we need to talk about it, so how do I talk about it without sending a "cringe" letter?

He ended things with her.

This , do this

Why are you sending a letter? Why not in person when you meet up with her again, or email and etc....

it's a facebook message, and we haven't organised to meet up again.

OK so that's what I want this message to be, to organise for her and i to meet up in person again.

Why though? What did she do to end it, these are the questions you need to know before you commit your whole life to someone else. This is real life so it's your life that's she's playing with, you only have one. Just a have a deep conversation with her and just randomly bring this conversation into it. Don't outright do it but ease into it.

>Just tell her that you missed her too and that you love her and always will, then tell her I'll be traveling the world to live my life, just like what you did. You can ask if she wants to come or if she tries to stop you then she cares

Isn't this a order of magnitude more cringe than what I wrote?

Yes, talking in person is a lot better then waiting for a response. Like I said for the above post, talk to her, catch up, joke a bit and laugh. Have some fun and then BAM! Just bring it up and talk about it. Commitment is a two way street and both of you need to sacrifice some things to reap the long and short term benefits. You will lose a few and gain a few, you need to find a balance. Long distance can work, you just need to communicate and find compromises.

she lives on the literal other side of the world to me

Be indecisive... or not..

Probably, but I'm not telling you say this exact thing, just take some examples and add and remove whatever fits. It won't be as sincere if you literally copy something an user that browses /B would say

Okay, like I said compromise. Move in wither her or she can move in with you. Heck both of you move to another country or travel the world for a bit to see how well this relationship will work. Since traveling/vacation can make or break couples. Maybe she can stay with you for a couple months and then you do the same with her. I'm going to guess you wither live between Europe and Asia, while she lives in the states or vice versa. Also I don't know how old you are but judging by the whole travel thing I'm guessing 22-29, still young enough and still have a long life before you would settle down.

I understand. That's helpful.
how can i just say move in with me, if I don't see her in person?

continue to use her for sex, that's all, stop acting like you have emotions...

>stop acting like you have emotions...
well that's the thing, this girl is the first time I've felt like I have emotions again in years.

Do you love the chick or just love her pussy????

After spending a week with her "friendzoned" I love who she is.

she's not perfect but nor am I

That's why you have to talk to her, ask her to visit for a couple weeks or etc... FB message her about when she wants to co.e over or you go there I guess. I'm the user that posted most of the long ass rants/questioning her. Like you responded earlier, ask when she wants to meet up again, like I said you both need to work for it to want it. Since apparently she tried, but got shut down. Hell explain to her that she was the first person to make you feel alive and that you didn't want it to change things between you because of the long distance, hell use the "her finding a new guy a few weeks after" thing. Just tell her that with the long distance you didn't want neither of you (both her and you) to be tied down and worry about each other cheating.

Good answer!!

Also another thing, it's not really your fault you shut her down. She kinda brought that out of nowhere, she knows it's long distance and long distance rarely works. Not sure what her end game is but yeah, just talk to her about it. Not sure if you're going to listen to the advices I told you but step back and view this from a different perspective and analyze it.

That's helpful, but is that, that far from the message I want to send her?