DUDE RELATIVE MINOR CHORDS LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKsT0Z6HW5k
youtube.com/watch?v=MM6XG1DOwrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come liam is so attractive but ugly at the same time

like grimes

grimes is just the latter

the male ugly-handsome phenomenon (studied in french as a "guele cassé" -- where many cases have abounded throughout the 20th century) is a real field of study user

Britbong genes

DUDE HAHA ITS A MONTIE BAIT THREAD HAHAA MONTIE WILL COME IN HERE AND BE MAD

Well here I am, OK, you win.

Let me be clear, Oasis is a good band in so far as their 90's material. If you do not like The Masterplan, WTSMG, or DM you need to go back and listen to it again. Oasis made some great music and they emulated the brit culture of the 90s

>and they emulated the brit culture of the 90s
what do you mean?

Which one is /ourguy/ between the potato and forky-soup man?

>great features + retarded expression + unibrow + terrible haircut
exactly like Grimes actually

Britpop emulated the lad culture of the 90's and was a direct response to the shitty grunge music that came out of America

Potato tbhhh

i see it more as a blandification of the madchester sound

britpop was just a music press conspiracy and arose more as a response to dance music than anything

I agree

I'd say Oasis were a forebearer and leader of the 'lad' movement in the 90s, but you're right about Britpop being a largely manufactured thing by the press, and most of the bands themselves would admit it. In fact Suede, who were the first of the crop to be thrust under the banner, are on recorded as saying how much they disliked being tied in with the whole 'Britishness' of that scene, and being decidedly unpatriotic as people.

>Blandification of the Madchester sound

Ok, I can totally see this standpoint. Thank you for bringing it up because I think its a legit standpoint rather than the meme ones people come up with here.

On the topic of the "blandification", I thnk that is a generalization of Britpop as a whole and pigonholing it in one previous movement.

Britpop was formed from Shoegaze, Jangle-Pop, Baroque Pop, Pub Rock, and Madchester. I'd say Oasis was more influenced by Baroque-pop than anything even though Noel worked with Madchester bands and loved the genre. I also think Oasis took a decent amount of influence from the Stone Roses-but not in a way where they directly emulated the Stone Roses.

yeah i can agree with this, i don't see them as really copying madchester, more like the next chapter really

yeah, despite being famous mancs oasis's image was a bit more 'southern mod' than most of the madchester scene
slightly different type of 'lad' if you know what i mean, more exportable

OP here, I don't know who the fuck you are and i don't care.

Typical tripfag narcissism, why did you assume i made this thread with you in mind, some random nobody? Ffs.

Noel

OASIS STARTER PACK

Em7
Cadd9
D
G
Fmaj7

Pick any 4 chords and you have your song. Use capo if desired.

Listening to Drums and Wires right now, and then I look on Sup Forums and see these two gawking halfwits.

They should be dragged behind mules and then have heavy rocks dropped on their heads.

1.) Not everything is about you.
2.) Oasis have contributed nothing of value to anything, ever, except maybe a few """funny""" jabs at each other here and there.

Fuck off, Montie.

Edgy

Good album

you mean like Javier Bardem?

as an oasis fan, fuck off and stop posting about oasis. Sup Forums hates oasis because of you

None of their other songs sounds like wonderwall, come

>baroque pop

What makes oasis stand out amongst the other bands under britpop imo is that they have a much heavier rock sound, especially on the first album

dyou know what I mean uses the same chords and progression, come on

the riff of d'you know what I mean is literally the wonderwall riff
youtube.com/watch?v=xKsT0Z6HW5k

live forever is also like wonderwall. similar riff and MAYBEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MM6XG1DOwrs

trip fags get out reeeeeee