Why was he a silent protagonist during this scene?

Why was he a silent protagonist during this scene?

It was symbolism

You probably wouldnt get it

It wasn't symbolism

You probably would get it

Pray to God
Does he answer? Or does he just do?

He waited respectfully for his chance to speak but it never came. ;_;

Did Jesus spoke when he was on trial?
Yeah, that's what I thought

He was at a hearing

Get it?

BRAVO SNYDERMAN

*sigh*

you just don't get it do ya? you don't

Yes He did

It's true about sucker punch making more sense in director's cut, i assume the same thing for this.

Only in the extended cut

No, Jesus you tard

>christfag not understanding a joke

What a surprise.

Why did the God of the Old Testament respond so powerfully to hails and react so punitively to sin?

The Old Testament held an classical system of black-and-white morality wherein God was, as Lex Luthor described, all-powerful because he was not all-good.

After surrendering his son, himself really, God goes quiet from and humanity is left to ponder the selfless sacrifice and their own ingrained sins. You see, there was no need for God's judgement after humanity judged God. This power dynamic shift creates a throughline into our modern era. God is silent because humanity immortalized its sins in the death of God.

Snyder symbolizes this with the hasty construction by humanity of the 'Superman' as a statue (literally) of despair, surrender, and hopelessness masquerading as reverence and worship. Superman encounters the falsehood of his own Earthly identity and subconsciously rebukes it.

My point is that when Superman resurrects, expect him to be much more vocal and smiling.

Mark 15New Living Translation (NLT)

Jesus’ Trial before Pilate

15 Very early in the morning the leading priests, the elders, and the teachers of religious law—the entire high council[a]—met to discuss their next step. They bound Jesus, led him away, and took him to Pilate, the Roman governor.

2 Pilate asked Jesus, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

Jesus replied, “You have said it.”

3 Then the leading priests kept accusing him of many crimes, 4 and Pilate asked him, “Aren’t you going to answer them? What about all these charges they are bringing against you?” 5 But Jesus said nothing, much to Pilate’s surprise

>My point is that when Superman resurrects, expect him to be much more vocal and smiling.

We're promised the same thing after MoS

>Look! He smiles as Clark Kent at the end! He will be much more like Superman in BvS, it's character development!

Superman was being accused of killing the people in the middle east. He did not answer

This.

What should he have said?

>i'm superman and I'm here to say
>don't trust lex luthor he's so fucking gay

Because Snyder doesn't understand Superman.

not muh