Americunts

Americunts

I'm moving to NYC from London in 2 months. I got a pretty sweet job over there so I'm just waiting on my visa to come in before I move.

Thing is I've only been to the US briefly when I was young so I don't really remember it. I am black, although I have a PhD and don't partake in negro extracurricular activities I do like to smoke weed from time to time.

My question is, how likely am I to get shot and/or killed over there? From what I see on TV, you cunts are on the verge of a race war over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

kfc.com/store-locator?query=10001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

> i have a phd hurr
> will i gets shot becuz i haves a doctorzate?
what the fuck does that have to do with anything? vain much? go brag to your mommy, no one here gives a shit about your personal life

bumping. amerifags get in here.

You're a black guy from London, so you already don't act like a nigger. Just don't be a nigger.

guns are banned in NYC

If you wear a suit people are much less likely to think you are a criminal. Also, the British accent will help with cops. The people getting shot are in shitty parts of town. Don't go there and you are good.

What type of visa? L1?

hey guize i just got my cdl and plan to drive my truck to nyc and live there. question: seeing i now have my truck driving credentials, what are the odds i'll get shot living there?

in light of the fact i have my cdl mind you. need some honest opinions.

OP is black. PhD proves he isn't a nigger.

kfc.com/store-locator?query=10001

They're also banned in Chicago, but I hear about the murder rate over there.

That piece of information was to give a bit of context that I don't act like a negro. Don't be so insecure faggot

J1. I'll be working at a University

NYC is an utter shit hole, but you're accustomed to that living in London.

I grew up in New Canaan Connecticut. If you can afford to live there or in Greenwich it's a lot nicer. Just take the train to your wageslave job in the city.

Dress well and carry yourself appropriately and you should have no problems.
It's the nig nogs acting and dressing like niggers that are the ones getting shot.
Stay out of black neighborhoods, some nig nogs tend to hate successful blacks and consider them as "Uncle Toms" and "Oreos"
and will treat them as they treat whites.

>J1

Nice. I'm on L1. I'd say do your time here, see out your visa and go back home

gun violence is practically zero if you're not living in a ''''bad'''' part of NYC, the whole place is a garbage pile in my opinion. getting shot is the least of your concerns if you're a phd student

oh i see. well then walk around the city wearing your academic regalia and you'll be completely fine. fucking faggot.

>black
>have a Phd

I call bullshit

Bubba, is that you?

>partake in negro extracurricular activities
KEK

Uncle Tom

calling oneself a negro in 2016- how old are you OP? I guess around 65

You are by definition a uncle Tom
New York isn't dangerous
>anymore

You're fucked OP. You're as good as a dead nigger down there. Look for job upstate. It's a little safer as long as you don't mind the young redneck and the confederate flag being hoisted around on their trucks. Dutchess county is famous for its first black serial killer and Tawana brawly lying about police taping her.
Such historic value

stay away from BLM protests and shit and you'll be fine. Also, get a gun.

>I to get shot and/or killed over there?

NYCs gun violence rate is lower than in other places in the US. NY state has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US. That being said your since you're black your chances of being shot by the police or other blacks is higher than if you were white. You can expect more scrutiny from the police especially if you travel to other parts of the country. Just remember to keep you hands in view at all times while talking to the cops.

Awesome. Thanks. I'm not really sure what to expect when I get over there but fingers crossed I don't get shanked by Jamal

Yeah that's the plan. It's a 3 year contract

I don't get why I'm an Uncle Tom. I grew up in a pretty wealthy family and went to good schools. Just because I'm well spoken and don't steal shit doesn't make me an Uncle Tom.
Don't hate the playa, hate the game

Nigger just sounds so vulgar. I like negro because it has a comedic element to it kek

Ya all the niggers got shot by cops in the 60's. Now they just plant drugs on you and drag you to prison

Make sure you tell your Mom that you were edgy today, honey.

Cops don't kill black people. Cops kill poor people who are threats to cops. And gun violence is statistically actually pretty low, legit be more worried about the public transit than guns.

>Yeah that's the plan. It's a 3 year contract

Enjoy the new experience but honestly the US is not all it's cracked up to be. They are utterly delusional about their politics and quality of life

Racism generally doesn't bother me unless you're physically going to harm me. Seeing as I'm gonna be in NYC I doubt there's gonna be many confederate flags hoisted on trucks

I've no interest in BLM protests.

Yeah, I'm not a fucktard. I mean the police here are better trained than in the US but I don't talk shit to them here and I don't expect to over there

I sort've expected that about the quality of life to be fair but how come you say it's not all its cracked up to be. I have some friends that live on the West Coast and they say it's awesome

What's the job OP?

Cancer researcher

hi guize have a question for you all i'm human and just got my ph.d. 3 days ago. i have mo friends and can't announce it to anyone i know irl except my mom. how can i tell people that don't give a fuck about me that i got my ph.d?

ph.d. thanks ph.d.

Oh sweet. Best of luck OP. Anything beats london right now.

you have your ph.d. though right? because you need your ph.d. ok?

Have you considered posting on /b?

Ya I have it already. Got it last year

is there a /phd/ board i can post on? /phd/s are so rare these days.

phd

>I sort've expected that about the quality of life to be fair but how come you say it's not all its cracked up to be. I have some friends that live on the West Coast and they say it's awesome

There's a contradiction in everything in they do and say

Right to work state: Actually means you can be fired at a moments notice

Best health care in the world: Actually worse than Cuba's and expensive as all fuck

"Freedom": They neglected to notice that they are the most monitored nation on the planet and dismiss Snowden because he fucked off to Russia instead of staying to get anally raped by the feds. They dismiss this because of Freedom #3 below and the fact they are still labouring under the illusion they have something other nations don't

"Freedom #2": Two families have ruled the nation for the majority of the last 20 years.

"Freedom #3": What they really mean is that they can have guns. Which they keep murdering each other with, when they're not letting their children blow their own fucking heads off

Lots of other shit but basically they're pretty fucked in the head and only getting more so