Hey fags, come to you today carrying a burning dilemma

hey fags, come to you today carrying a burning dilemma.
I need a phone and want to make a smart choice
should i go s7/s7 edge or huawai 6p, or any other.
im also considering waiting for the s8 has the price is not an issue im buying it off contract i just want a phone that will age well.

bumping as after a new phone myself

Get a Motorola razr

S7 is definitely the best phone on the market right now, so if price is not an issue go for it.

For the anons who don't want to spend $700 on a phone though, I would recommend the Asus Zenfone 2, nearly as good as a Galaxy S6 but for half the price.

But an iPhone.
It may be shiny, overpriced and made by Apple, but you'll be socially accepted

Have you tought about one plus 3 phone, it's just awesome

If you buy the s7 edge, buy a cover. Had mine for 3 days before I fucked up the screen. The edge makes damn sure it will land on its screen no matter how it falls, and the curved edge propagates cracks a lot easier.

HTC One 10

man i ear cover dont do shit for edge because the corners are still exposed....

LG master race.

do you think the edge is worth it ?

I've had mine since march. All you gotta do is take care of your shit.

This.

Seriously OP, look up Oneplus 3 and its specs, it's an amazing phone

This. I rocked the Zenfone 2 4gb model and loved.

Just recently moved to the Blu Pure XL and fell in love with in. The specs are insane and the screen is phenomenal. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. And for the price its insanely hard to beat for price point per spec.

do you use a cover ?

First time I've ever cracked a screen. I've dropped my Galaxy S3 many times and the screen has never cracked, only small corners.

But yeah, if you're good at not walking into lamp posts with your phone out, then it shouldn't be a problem

if you can afford it, get an iPhone, honestly. you might not care too much currently, but Samsung bloatware is fucking cancerous and depending on your carrier you might have low chances of rooting

I like my s7 edge. I recommend paying for full insurance on it, and always back up your contacts, photos, etc. Other than that, if you are unable to take care of your things, get a case that covers the face of the phone.

Get a Windows Phone!

No, I've always been good about taking care of my phones.

Windows phones are dead. My brother "was" is one of their heads on the marketing team at microsoft. They moved him off to a new project and they will be completely scrapping windows phones in the next 12-18 months.

I'm posting from an S7 right now. It's all right, but nothing is worth all the bullshit bloatware and customization you have to deal with. Get a 6p, Nexus is the only Android anyone shpuld buy.

dude with 4gig ram i highly doubt that any bloatware is gonna be problematic, furthermore ios is not very costumizable and doesnt support many players to stream movies and video....its a phone made for the un-educated masses...

I thought I was the only one.....
Blu Pure XL for life....seriously.......my friend told me about it and dnt regret it at all. Everyone gives me shit cause its a 'blu' but little do they know its an amazing and undrated phone

I've also ordered one of these last week. I can't stand my Galaxy S5 anymore.

Best phone on the market and won't break the bank

yeah man i´ve heard that the 6p is cash af, but im currently rocking a shitty s3 mini for about 4 year and man im so used to fucking samsung....but maybe your right

That spelling man.
Haha but yeah it's great. I was a Cell Phone Repair store owner for about 3 years and sold phones for years prior to that so am pretty knowledgeable for the most part about them. I did tons of research and come up with this guy. Biggest problem is the Android updating, its a bit slow, but besides that the phone is easily the best ive ever had. Comparing to S6, HTC One/ M8/M9 etc

I have a s7. 2 months after use mine began to stop charging and said it had moisture issues or something. Ended up getting a new one for free from my provider.

If you do go with the S7, do NOT, under any circumstances, purchase a Bodyguardz/Zagg screen protector for it. They do NOT sit on the s7 correctly (Ended up get 3 free replacements and just giving the last one back for a full refund.

If you do get it though, get the Armorsuit armorsuit militaryshield for a screen protector

I program for Android and I would highly avoid any manufacturer that heavily modifies the Android framework. One, they delay critical updates or security patches (and on top of that, carriers can get in the way). They usually suck up a shit load more storage and RAM than stock/stockish Android. They throw everything at the wall to see what can stick. That being said, Samsung has beautiful displays but it's hard to trust them when everyone I know with a S6 has gone through at least one replacement. My roommate went through 4 before giving up and getting a different phone. The first bricked on an update, the second bricked again, the third errored on boot right out of the box, and the fourth locked up, would heat up, and not respond. All brand new. Other people I know had similar issues.

Nexus would be the best bet but i never recommend the 6P. It has shit quality control. I went through 7 before finally saying the hell with it. Every single one suffered from display greening/pinking (using Samsung latest displays my ass) and half of them bent in pockets. Front speaker quality is subpar compared to Motorola. Battery is mediocre. The camera is amazing, but that's really the only good thing about this.
I'd wait to see what new Nexus is coming out with Google rumoring to want to build a iPhone competitor (IE: in-house hardware control).

buddy of mine has an S7 and even at fresh stock he's constantly at 70% ram usage because of it. I'm using an S5 and I'm constantly at 80% and all I have is this clover and snapchat

I have teh Huawai Honor 5x. It's alright if you don't use your phone all day. It's good for the occasional youtube/netflix/game. Like I said, I don't use it more than a few times a day.

>Shit choices m8
go for the HTC 10

Can confirm, 6P is a great phone. It's a little big, but I got used to it quickly after switching from iPhone 5c(4" to 5.7")

It's my first Android phone and I'll never go back to crapple.

>ios...doesnt support many players to stream movies and video.

>laughinggirls.jpg

How do people actually believe this shit

wait for the iphone 7s OP, i know you Sup Forums boarders have some huge thing against apple

but im sure youd like the buildquality plus
Ios 10 promising new battery life.

that would last.

or wait for s8 would like to see what samsung got in store for us.

this m8 knows whats up, what are you using right now o´wise one ?

im talking about stock ios, not modifying the software in such ways that would break insurance

im on the same page man, the thing is i already waited for the s7 to come out and im starting to feel like im forever delaying the purchase

If you want a phone that'll fork out good performance with a massive battery go for the LG G4.

It's older but the battery is a massive 3000 mAh, it has a 4k screen and the LG doesn't load it up with bloatware like Samsung.

Plus it has extendable memory and a replaceable battery.

I've had mine for 2 years now and it still runs like new.

4k screen ? its lcd right ?

Go on alibaba and buy the cheapest Chinchongwah Android phone you can find. Every android phone is the same. Paying $700 for a brand name phone with that horrid OS is obscenely stupid.

No android phone is worth more than $150.

Wait for the iphone 7 it's only 2 months away

you know the S7 Edge is 1440p which is fine, but with a 3800mAh and the regular S7 at 3600 mAh. Screen is nicer, battery longer lasting without unneeded large res.

So am I. There are hundreds of players on the App Store that play every format imaginable

What will the iphone 7 have? more pixels? slightly better camera? some new software gimmick that will only work if all your friends and family have one too?

sure, still man man of those arent free and in android apk apps are dope

>$600+ phone
>I'M NOT PAYING $2 FOR AN APP!!!

nigger

In any case many are free. It's a non-argument

I'm not sure. I would rather say no, the 2 side screens are a bit useless in my opinion, and I heard Edge had generally more problems and their screens broke more often. I would rather go for the non-Edge version.

bitch how can i be a nigger if i have the cash to buy $600+ phone, its a non-argument. Just admit you bought a shitty crapple and promise yourself y´ll make better choices next time

yeah the two side screens other than looks are useless but the 5.5" display and larger battery maybe be sellings point but ur right for 100 bucks might not be worth it

>bitch how can i be a nigger if i have the cash to buy $600+ phone
Because you're still too niggardly to check the App Store with your drug money