Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?

Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?

czechia:
more foreigners(10%, its 5% now)

richer than southern europe(italy, spain, portugal) but still poorer than proper western europe(germany, netherlands)

higher crime rate thanks to to the refugees

fertility rate up

still best beer but consumation down

serious talks about reuniting with slovakia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msd5KwOEAVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE ARE NOT EASTERN EUROPE WE ARE CENTRAL
GET IT RIGHT PLEASE

this

yes we are

east of germany
post-communist

yeah sounds like eastern europe to me

why czechs are self hating
germany is a worse place than czech country
only difference is germany are a bit richer but everything is also more expensive and there is horrible taxation
regards türk who has been to both places

>serious talks about reuniting with slovakia
Why? I don't see it.

i'll tell you a secret. fact that you are eastern or central eaurope DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. literally anything. keep this for yourself

its just countries who thinks that they are central europe(v4+slovenia) thinks that they are better than other eastern europe

what self-hating? its just pragmatism

crime rates won't go up since no refugees will arrive to a non welfare state

more foreigners probably

idk about beer consumption

no reunificiation with slovakia

fertility rate probably around the same

poorer than western europe but will have higher living standards so its not a big deal

rather earn less and live in CZ

Future looks...
Good: Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia
Moderately well: Poland
Problematic: Hungary, Croatia
Hopeless: Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine

Eh, could be worse.

Wages are slowly going up yet the poorest people afford as many things as the poorest people in 1991.

Government is corrupt af and is cutting taxes while growing benefits ( less taxes - smaller budget - how tf do you give us more money, not to mentionthat Romania has around 55-60% tax collection, very low) and this can only end up badly for us.

Less people are emigrating and that's ok, while we do not accept refugees at all.

We're slowly but surely getting closer to Poland and Slovakia I guess. V5 when?

people here also want to believe we are more european than balkan country, it's silly. maybe more european than serbia but we have that same emotional southernslavic mentality, corruption, hate all around etc etc... i don't know why people suffer from wanting to be muh european. well be a better country as soon as we admit who we are. that's why everyboy thinks croatians don't have a sense of humour, because our tv shows want to be polite, not rude like serbian tv shows and movie, and NOBODY likes it and watch that shit....

no

hahahahahaha , pyotr c'mon

Poland is bursting ahead of other CE states in development with the ridiculous amount of cash EU's investing in it.

nothing like in germany but family with 4 kids and two unemployed parents have rent payed by the goverment(even some nice appartment in city centrum), food vouchers and 1k euro in cash

and in 15 years this will all go up

reunification with slovakia is a good thing imo

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

But muh per capita
We're a big country

look i am the türk guy

the reason refugees go to germany is because germans hand out money

czech money handout is not even comperable
you can't just move from another country and live on neetbux on czech republic and your people do not have labour shortage and nazi guilt like germs do so there won't be any refugee crisis in your country

i doubt welfare would go up.

about reunification i have no opinion , just saying it wont happen. you are all in communist EU state. there is literally no reason to reunite.it would only help slovaks, and they do not want it.
regards

I never said it's bad.
Their economy is growing well, but their government is problematic and the high amount of young educated people who leave the country hurt the economy. Infrastructure is complete shit in many places. East is very underdeveloped Also it's a large country which makes everything harder to fix.

>Israel 2030
>Bibi is still the Prime Minister
>Livni still calls herself a Zionist and supports Palestine
>Lieberman is still the "Nazi", but every time chickens out at the last moment
>Herzog is still the nerd
>Abu Mazen still threatens to resign if the negotiatons fail, despite of them failing each time
>Hamas still proclaims that they will kill all the Jews, and asks for another cease-fire

>more foreigners(10%, its 5% now)
agree

>richer than southern europe
bullshit, Italy is actually pretty rich, we will be glad if we still stay richer than e.g.Poland

>higher crime rate thanks to to the refugees
lol, show me those rapefugees we have here

>fertility rate up
not thanks to me or thanks to you, lol.....:(((((((((

>still best beer but consumation down
agree

>serious talks about reuniting with slovakia
haha

slovakia explain yourself

germany is different tier but will see in 15 years

btw. we have extreme labour shortage but we are focusing on ukranians and vietnamese

150k open jobs in factories

>Fellow eastern Europeans, where you see your country in 15 years?
At the beach, chilling, enjoying a cold one.

fuck off you fucking uneducated pepik
we are westerners

my m8

i will try to secure a job in tatra as mechanical engineer .DD

labour shortage is easy to solve just implement your own blue card or something.

its welfare state that attracts refugees

I think Poland and Hungary should be in good tier

Poland is big market and actually lot of their industry and banks are still in polish hands...only problem is that insane emigration to west

Hungary have Orban, he is little crazy but imho media overhyping it and they have still educated workforce and industrial tradion

imho wild horse is Romania

Croatia is fucked tho...it will be just tourist destination like Greece with weak industry

youtube.com/watch?v=msd5KwOEAVw

i see this man as our president

really? :)

tatra is one of the great stories from last few years

nearly banrupt by american managment, now again in czech hands and expanding like crazy

Bitte, gib geld

You'll never be richer than any of the Southern European countries though, see, you like to think we're just tourist spots , but, you tend to forget about our marine industry. How do you think we became richer than you in the first place?

Better luck next time.

it's like a post op michael jackson
so east europe is east europe and doesn't matter how much money they receiving.

stagnation in now weak growth because half of the employed work in public companies that are worth shit and are used to give jobs to party member of the party that currently has majority in paralament

tourism will still for a long time be the only thing that will keep us afloat

more people moving out of the countries

prolly another war or at least skirmish in bosnia in which we will be involved, prolly not directly but definitely we will have our hands in it when RS tries to separate or something

>it would only help slovaks, and they do not want it.

Why not? We have perhaps the worst, most openly corrupt (policeman getting calls from the goverment to release a shady mafia businessman because he is "our man" is just one example out of many) goverments in the V4.

He is right. 0% chance that referendum would pass. Also, new generations (25-) have way colder feelings towards CZ than made in czechoslovakia generation. I know fuckton of people that straight up dislike czechs

As for what they would get, dunno, but I think voters who would provide pressure against immigration of rapefugees and if they built some stuff in the East they would get a cheaper labour force that actually understands what they want from them and has some qualifications (because from the East many people study in Bratislava and then either stay there or go abroad, this might stop the brain drain).

That and if EU collapses, there would be border posts, tolls etc. again so it would make sense to unify. I agree that currently it is not likely.

I hate sound like some pepik troll, but one reason might be that a significant part of the 25- population already left to study or work in Czechia. I am 23 and have no bad feeling against them, maybe against some arrogant cretins but not in general. Do not know anyone who would outright dislike Czechs either, maybe it is different in Central or East Slovakia. Actually, I have heard more greviances from dad (like the conspiracy theories about them killing Dubček (it was probably the KGB) or the myth about Havel destroying the arms industry even through it was decided in 1987 because of international treaties etc.) than from any young person. Mostly just ponožky v sandálach and českí turisti v tatrách banter.

>germany is a worse place than czech country
wot?what's the deal with kebabs in exile? why do you hate Germans so much?

>significant part

Lol, it doesnt matter what uni people do. In Slovakia opinion of plebs rules and i our govt has no reason to give up any power when they can steal for 20 years straight and not even bother hiding it

The braindrain is bad for all of you, if your diaspora does not assimilate and intermarrie with locals too much they might come back though if incencitives are given and our side slowly goes to shit due to current mistakes.

There is no appetite for re-unification. None.

I don't have anything against them, but that's the way it is.

You are right, but I feel like even direct rule by Satan would be better than our current govt. I do not think our govt is popular lol.

We will be killing each orther as good Iberians we are.

Stfu, already.

Czechs are ahead of us when it comes to fight against corruption, but look at Poland or Hungary. You have no perspective.

It is doomed. We just need to wait for commie generation to die out. Even with Escobar as PM for 8 years we have 1st or 2nd highest economic growth in EU. If we had normal government wonde what could be

Have you seen results for first-time voters? Nothing is going to change when old generation dies out. Slovaks will vote for another strongman.

Not now because of EU. I am thinking more of a EU collapse type of situation, complete chimp out of rapefugees in Germany etc. Something that would present the option of reunification for self-preservation, what can two tiny nations do? Even united we would be tiny, but at least stand a bit more chance. I know it is idealism, but that is my opinion.

I am not a fan of strongman.

Neither am I. I just don't see Fico as a Satan that needs to be defeated whatever the cost. We need credible opposition first.

Nearly all of these countries are suffering from massive brain drain. Young people leave right after graduating from university. You gotta stop that first. The economy simply can't grow without qualified people.

If everything will be on a good way we will go back to Germany or make a new country the Silesia

Czechia doesn't. There's been very little emigration from there since 1989. If anything, they're benefiting from brain drain, unlike other Eastern European countries.

>If we had normal government wonde what could be
Austerity hurts growth, so no, I don't think right-wing government would handle economy better.

Mostly empty.Most of my friends and acquaintances have gone abroad and soon so will I

How are you gonna stop it? The average salaries in Austria (depending on the job) are 5 to 8 times higher. At the same time the difference in cost of living isn't that great. Especially for regular stuff - like food, imported technology, even the fucking electricity. Your western companies are looking for "cheap labour", otherwise they won't even invest here. German companies in Bulgara are complaining from the lack of skilled and unskilled workers. Well, yeah. Nobody want's work for 250e, when you can earn 2000e or more in a normal country. I suspect, that in the future the rich EU cunts will somehow block the freedom of movement or limit it to only very qualified people (like USA, New Zealand etc).

>literally mitteleuropa
kill yoursel useful idiot

>actually lot of their industry and banks are still in polish hands
hahaha

>Austerity hurts growth

Growth is an economic meme. It shouldn't come from the government spending people's money just to achieve it.

Dreaming is free, but if you didn't even managed to catch up with Greece during the darkest hour, I don't think you will in 15 years, Czech Republic.

If anything, they'll be much better because of their strategic geopolitical and commercial position between Asia and Europe.

A case in point is Nečas government 2010-13. You've had recession while everyone else around you already started growing. Those are lost years.

>How do you think we became richer than you in the first place?
By not having communism forcefully imposed on your country. But those times are gone, Giorgos. Slovenia is already richer than you, the rest of Central-Eastern European countries will surpass you in the near future. Deal with it.

welcome to the new age

and all this with suprlus budget and low debt(35%)

>lost years

Better have years lost than feeding meme characteristics (look at Goodhart's law) and the gov.debt.

where will you go?

Probably invaded half of the rest of eastern Europe now that Putin cucked America with Trump's election.

>Goodhart's law
That's also true for sovereign debt

I think for Germany, everything will continue, business as usual.
We will still be the unoffical leaders of the EU, but I hope that in 15 years, France gets its shit together so we can share the burden of leadership with them

>Putin cucked America with Trump's election
>this is what vatniks actually believe

wat about Belarus?

Belarus will make Russia white again

>We will still be the unoffical leaders of the EU
>2032
>EU existing

>Trump owes money to Russian banks
>Has dealings with Russia in the past
>His family have links to Russian state firms
>His Secretary of State is a man who is a personal friend of Putin and has billions in Russian deals
>His Secretary of Defence wants an alliance with Russia against Middle Eastern Threats
>Trump sees NATO as an anti-terrorist alliance and not an anti-Russian alliance, so will dismantle a lot of its anti-Russian infrastructure
>Trump has made pro-Russian statements even once the election is over
>Denies Russia hacked the DNC even though US agencies say Russia did
>Trump received funding from pro-Russian corporations with Russian ties during the election

You get annexed once Batka dies.

So a government should get in debt just to give the wheels of economy a go and rely on the future governments to pay for it? Sooner or later, we are all gonna end up like Greece, they've just been spending faster than anyone else but the welfare state is untenable. More people and more people will live up to their 80s/90s. Less and less children are gonna be born and less and less people will be paying taxes. In the end they'll work their financial magic and handwave that debt away. Pretty immoral I'd say.

>couldn't even afford gas to go further than Belarus

I sure hope it will
How else can we help our eastern neighbours to develop and reach western level living standards

We have gas owned by the Russian state, we can just pump it for our tanks itself. There is lots just sat in oilfields that can be taken.

fair enough, forgot about that
but if you seriously think you can pull USSR 2.0 you are absolutely deluded
oh and did I say that I hope you country gets nuked? because I do

lol

like something bad

Not USSR 2.0, Russian Empire 2.0 with some Soviet nostalgia nods.

this
i mean, russia has a gdp the size of italy
how can they even hope to be a superpower is beyond me

when gazam toti miticii si moldovenii

Why not just annex until you have a higher GDP? Ever think of this?

>still best beer
I've never understood this meme. What kind of beer do the Czech make besides boring generic lagers?

>that 1% of GDP surely makes any difference
You are not fooling anyone, Hans

Gross domestic product is a monetary measure of the market value of all final goods and services produced in a year. GDP is not the money that your government has available for spending

It is not about memebrews, it is about how good do they make these "boring lagers".

ok, and now back to reality

>By not having communism forcefully imposed on your country.
They tried and we had a civil war, right after WW2 ended, the good guys won, but I guess you're completely oblivious to that too.

How do you even dare compare your shitholes to Greece? You were always shitholes and you're gonna continue being shitholes, forever and ever. It's in your Slav genes.

It's what you're made for.

that delusion is cute :)

you are great example of kacapian mentality

Says the arabized Bulgarian Turk.

Good, cause your country is quite depressing, but worry not, Poland is even more depressing.

You think you can ruse me, lol? I've been in both your countries, in Germany being from the middle east is synonymous to being a thief.
"Oh, careful the Poles are coming"

But hey, don't let the Greek man put you down, post more of your graphs. And maybe some day, just maybe he'll conceit defeat.

And that Arabized Bulgarian Turk is living in the Western First World, how does that make you feel?

>middle east
hhahaah, I meant eastern Europe, can't even differentiate anymore

>Greece
>Western First World.

>middle east
>Poland
>replying to Czech flag
are you mentally impaired by any chance?

>coming from a Greek
your entire capital looks like it's been carpet-bombed
now spread your ass, German national bank wants some more

Guys, you can let your envy and hate flow all you want, at the end of the day you're still living in Eastern Europe.

nice first world you have down there :D :D