Why do you fear refugees Sup Forums?

Why do you fear refugees Sup Forums?
is it because you fear ISIS because you fear death that you refuse to reach your hand out to suffering masses? Are you a COWARD? Will you not put your life on the line for Western Values of Freedom and the Free movement of peoples across the globe?!?! The Idea that All MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!!!! YOU FUCKING PUSSIES MAKE ME SICK

Well that escalated quick.

Because Muslims are the cancer of the world that's why fam

Anyone that willingly let's in Muslims should be on trail for treason

Fuck off

Who let this illegal past the /b boarders? GET HIM OUTTA HERE!

>I don't fear a bunch of sandniggers blowing themselves up
>I definitely don't fear death, got over that shit a long time ago
>Couldn't care less about the suffering masses
>I refuse to fight for an imaginary set of lines
>Not all men are created equal

get that sjw dick out of your mouth you little pussy bitch and grow up. Get some balls and go out and do something other than pretending to be strong on an anonymous chat board.

Which trail? there is a bunch of cool nature trails near me, so I am wondering which ones you mean.

>implying radical of any faith aren't cancer
>implying Syria wasn't a Secular society b4 the civil war broke out
>French is spoken widely there
>English almost as much

Sup Forums is Trump territory. I think you should move along friend. Maybe is more your speed.

Because Islam can turn normalfags into shitty ungrateful scumbags

>imma just live for me and mine
selfish cunt. why don't you do something other than spread dead end philosophies about how its best to only look out for self intrest.

Why the fuck should I allow a bunch of savage shitskins into my country? They fucked their land up with infighting over some incredibly primative religion, why should they get to do the same to the civilized world?

People like you are why world war 3 will be happening in a few years

lol dafuq? pretty sure Sup Forums has done their fair share of that. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone fam.

I'm sad someone as intelligent as you is such a selfish prick

Fuck off Jew

>implying WWI partition act didn't set them up to fail
>implying you know anything about the politics of that region

/thread

Because it is best to look out for self interest? Fuck your faggot ideology that you need to get on your knees and please everyone that walks by. I take care of me and my shit. I couldn't care less about you or any other bitches like you.

Being selfish is the greatest thing ever. I don't have to worry about what others think about me. I don't have to worry about pissing other people off. I don't have to care what others do. Life is pretty great when you worry about your own shit.

>politics
>arabs
My fucking sides.

You need to fix your own countries instead of wanting what other people built.

K?
>only middle easterners are scumbags
too bad it isnt true it would make the world a much easier place to understand.

youre a sick fuck and a retard. bet you plan on taking place in the race war that isnt going ti happen as well.

how are you gonna fix your own country when Russia, Iran, Israel, Pakistan, and the U.S,of A are using it as a proxy war for shaping the politics of the region for the next 50 years?

Yeah it has nothing to do with the death cult of Islam that openly preaches that women are inferior, all gays must be killed, sex with girls under the age of 10 is perfectly OK, that all non believers deserve death, and that Islam should be spread through the world though violence if necessary.

The fact that SJW liberals defend Islam is mind blowing. Islam stands against everything a SJW would fight for. Islam is openly mysogenistic, homophobic, violent, and intolerant.

But because the progressive narrative rule book says muslims are a marginalized demographic all their atrocities get swept under the rug. Poor muslims... They can't even conduct terrorist acts around the world on a daily basis without being labeled as terrorists. So unfair.

What? Half the countries they're fleeing to are the ones that have caused theirs to get fucked up.

have fun dying alone and empty knowing you never accomplished anything of worth
>has one fucking chance at life
>totally wastes it
bummer dude

Here's (You)