What the fuck is this on my head, Sup Forums?

What the fuck is this on my head, Sup Forums?
Had it for years but never paid much attention to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichilemmal_cyst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amputation is your only effective solution.

Yo, that's gross as fuck. Pay more attention to it. Cut that fucking thing off your head.

skin tag cut it off op.

a CIA brainslug to steal your thoughts for war

That's FUCKIBG nasty bro
Does it poke out over ur hair ? Or u just do a combover that shit

no idea what it is but my dad had one.
He had it cut off.

Your brain is fucking run away!

You swallowed more cum than you have space in your stomach, so it's starting to pop out of your scalp.

your nails

It appears your brain is on the outside of your skull

>never paid much attention to it.

What the fuck is wrong wtih you you disgusting degenrate? Take care of your body. Obviously you aren't combing your hair or you would have been reminded about it everyday. Go to a Dr and get your shit together.

My hair covers it.
I swear it's gotten bigger over the years.

looks like a dusty piece of gum

it's your hair

that's gum you baited cunts

>had it for years
>still near the root of the scalp

I can't see u combing ur hair without rubbing up on that shit bro fuck has it ever started bleeding ?

I've got something similar on mine. No idea what it is but can confirm if you cut it off it will hurt like a motherfucker, bleed for fucking ever and grow back in a few weeks. Leave it alone and hope you never go bald

I've always known it's there, just always thought it was a mole/wart.
Then a friend took a picture and what the fuck even is this.

have a smaller one in my head as well, had it tested as a kid, not harmful. but i was too scared to have it removed back then, wish i did as im having buzzcut right now. but yours is like 3x the size so have it checked.

It's your little brother Jimmy

Gum. lmfao

Its called a skin tag you can have it removed if you goto a dermatologist, they inject you with some anesthetic then cut that sumabitch off with a pair of scissors. Alternatively you can do it your self or tie some dental floss around the base of it until it turns purple and falls off.

its a piece of fucking gum you retards

You had a piece of chewing gum in your hair for all these years? Thats impressive,

Checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichilemmal_cyst

Thank you good sir.

just rip it off

Skin tag.

skin cancer

Mast cell tumor. You're not gonna die, but you'll probably be covered in those at some point.

user judging by the amount of dandruff you may have seborheic dermatitis. Do you eat shitty foods? Most people find relief after eating less sugar / deep fried things.

Theres no nerves on it so it won't hurt OP. Just cut it off

OP here, I'm going to cut this thing off in 5 minutes, trips decides what I do with it

You're obviously growing a plumbus.

chew it

Looks like a tumor.

Possible brain cancer

Also wash your fucking hair you have more dandruff on your head than snow in the north pole faggot

eat it

Keep it taped on your forehead for 1 week

Nevermind that, what the FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING HANDS FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCK

Not OP. I'm OP.

Underrated

can confirm head cancer

Nailbiter. Fucking inbred.

It's your hand faggot.

This

Not OP. i'm OP

OP CONFIRMED FOR UNDERAGE B& NAILBITER!

actually im OP

Whenever I see other people's nails they look like shit compared to mine.

Do all of us feel like that?

Had something like that on the back of my head when I was younger too. Was too chicken shit to get it professionally checked out, eventually pulled it off. No cutting bullshit. Never came back, but there is a small permanent bald spot where it once was. Less than a centimeter, so I don't really care. Thing was nasty.

It's head aids you disease spreading faggot.

kek

Christ. That thing on your head is the least of your problems. The fuck are you going to do about your fingernails you fucking hillbilly?

Clearly this isn't going to get resolved any time soon.
I'm OP.

Naw, OP just has really really shitty looking nails.

youre lying, im OP

OP HERE
GUYS I JUST HAD SEX WITH AAN AND IT WAS FUCKING WONDERFUL
I LOVE COCKS

Aids.

kek op you so random xD

NO, IM OP

ALSO I LOVE COCK

Gay=Got Aids Yet

Hey OP,

I had the same fucking thing in my head in middle school. My mom took me to the doctor and he applied liquid nitrogen to it, which froze it. It dried up and fell off a few days later. The liquid nitrogen burned for half a second and the whole process took less than a minute. By the way, it's just a wart.

That shit looks like chewed gum, looks fake as fuck

You must amputate your head

You yellow-bellied-custard-coloured-cad.

OP, doctor here, you have a symptom of GRIDS. I recommend, if you can afford it, to see a doctor immediately. If you leave this unchecked it could develop into a form of painful rashes and immunity problems. Please, see a doctor, tell them you believe that you have what's known as GRIDS.

This

Seems legit.

Confirmed GRIDS.

OP here, dubs decides what to do with it

Dandruff

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER

Leave my lover alone. I'm OP BTW

kek

Nice try you 80s CDC cocksucker.

Damn you kids! Damn you all to hell!

I concur. Yours will no doubt look like shit compared to mine.