As the result of a nuclear war, your the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, your the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

110% right and ONLY the right.

kill both because left is a hambeast and I'm sick of seeing right's ugly self-absorbed face reposted on Sup Forums a million times

>2016
>What would you do with 2 hotties just for yourself?

breed fatty and keep her tits full of milk forever. keep skinny same so I can enjoy her ass

Who is the cute dyke?

feed the pig, and eat it whit ur beautiful wife and children when x-mas.

kill myself as im a fag and would not want to fuck any part of a woman.

/thread

This is the correct answer, though I'd force the skinny one to milk just for fun, too.

You got more of either of these cunts?

Eat them both.

>starve fattie till she's fuckable
>rape lezzie

obviously the lezzer

But how best to prepare them both?

SCORE

Sex with both for more genetic variety of the children so they are slightly less inbred

Ha, jokes on them, I'm gay
They'll have to be lesbos.

One on the left, cause after i fuck her, i can kill her and eat the body for sustenance ;)

Is that really that dyke's ass?

Jesus what a waste.

cut open the fat ones guts like in man vs wild with the camel and use her as protection from what ever caused this apocalyptic situation. Then fuck the right one inside the guts

Mose about how you'd use fatty as a cow.

She would look cute forced onto all fours and wearing nothing but a big rusty cowbell. Maybe tattoo some cow splotches over that fat fuckable body.

How long before left eats right?

let humanity die out

The right
Literally my type
I bet she paints and plays guitar too
Fatty can fuck off and die, she'd slow us down and drain our resources

you have to be careful knocking up skinny, her hips could get wide and ruin dat ass. I think I'd leave well enough alone and just milk fattyyes and yes

Maybe the daughters would turn out alright.

how best to keep Dat Ass Dyke? like a wife? a human pet? throw her into the milking stall with fatty if she acts up?

who is she
i need moar

dylan meconis

Could be worse

Hope the radiation mutates both of them into animal girls to make them better pets

What animals should they be?

fuck the skinny one, eat the fat one

who is this dyke? post more

I guess three way.

Accept that your race is doomed, because three people are not enough to keep up the genetic diversity, that's necessary to stop extra chromosomes and retardation.

make fatty take a diet and work out some while i breed skinny, by the time skinny has a big belly fatty should be good to go next.

also, monitor her exercises and shit so she keeps as much f her breasts as possible.

This

>implying having a harem of daughters and 2 wives is a bad thing.

fuck diversity, besides it takes more than a single gen of inbreeding for the odds of retarded children to get really high.

Would be cute if both of them end up with big round bellies at the same time. Shame they couldn't just stay that way forever.

Also wonder how much bigger both of their tits would get....

i know a guy

>endlessly abuse the one on the right, she is in for a life of relentless sexual degradation
>make the fat one a servant for anything that doesn't involve touching me or my food

It won't be a single gen. Every descendant afterward makes it worse.

Castrate myself.

This.

Humanity would be doomed no matter what you do, so this would be more about how much fun you have with the last two women/feminists in the world before you all die

Breed then both, fuck the daughters and finally die.

Well...the human race had a lot going for it. If only a hot girl had taken precautions for the end times

more specifics about skinny's life of sexual degradation, pls

Cuck

Kill (and if necessary eat) the piggy, and enjoy the rest of my life with the petite pixie goddess.

The short haired one is pretty cute

I fuck both of them many times raw of course and take their children as my concubines etc

Fuck fatty from the left till dick falls off. Big titties and must be desperate for cock.

I'd fuck the girl on the right and have the left waiting behind me for me to say I'm going to cum and when I do, I'd have her spread my ass and put her tongue in my asshole so I cum more for better chances of pregnancy

>implying having an incestuous harem is a bad thing

just keep the normal/nice ones around you and keep the ugly and retarded ones as maids, servants and glory holes.

Extinction event.

Post more of that fatty

Make the Patriarchy great again.

The skinny one is probably a lesbbo

Fuck them both, produce as many children as possible, then breed the children with each other.

If I don't breed the full siblings with each other, and if I make each of my children switch breeding partners after every pregnancy, then hopefully there'll be enough genetic diversity to let humanity as a species survive. There'll be a huge number of birth defects from then on, but as soon as the population is big enough and we don't need every baby, we can start practising eugenics.

Why not both??

>make the dike on the right a cock slave
>make them both abandon any notions of feminism and worship you.

now that would be fun. hard mode is breaking their minds without using bsdm or anything of the sort, just subjugate them through dickings.

Fuck the thin one, wait for the fat one to lose weight due to the rarity of food.

Kill'em both for food, and use my hand to jerk off.

God, user/s you guys need to have higher standards. These ugly nerd chicks you all seem to be attracted to are hideous.

That's the ideal. But how many dickings would it take?

who cares, the world is quite literally yours, you have as much time as you need. better yet, the more offspring and chimps you have to use for work, the more time you have for sex.

shit someone find me the "lunch the nukes" button