If you like anything on this chart you need to leave

If you like anything on this chart you need to leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO6_DzAJtQY
youtube.com/watch?v=jbp1h74-RUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats wrong with phil spector

why?

I like all albums there

The anti-poseurcore movement is what Sup Forums needs. Music should always be seen on one field. We need less elitism not more.

Why? It creates discussion.

There is no such thing as entry-level and such, only good and bad albums that are subjective. People need to stop acting like Sup Forumscore and well known and well liked indie albums are somehow bad because a lot of people like and respect them. That shows insecurity with your own taste.

That being said, go exploring, go like whatever music you want to like, but don't rub it in the face of others that you have different taste. Talk about it with them, say "hey I found this cool album if you like _______ you should check it out".

Our mission is simple. We want to end the pathetic competition for "good" taste on Sup Forums that the nu-males on /daily/ created. Music should be for fun, not for showing off. Enjoy music for music. Poseurs will hang.

Now now OP! YOu are going about my movement wrong!

Here is what I am against.

I am against people who listen to this music and pretend to be better than everyone else because they like it. You can like this music, I even like some of it, but I do not claim to be any better of a listener than anyone else on this board.

Also a lot of people drone this taste and pretend to be really deep and cool and they are just being poseurs

I agree somwhat

If you like anything on this chart you need to leave.

Fuck off montie

all those albums are entry level experimental and whatnot. Anyone who is a "poseur" then enjoys entry level music that they "hate." Your notion of a poseur is incomprehensible.
What if I told you people genuinely enjoy that music?

>YOu are going about my movement wrong
Please fuck off, you're the reason why the movement is sometimes considered a meme

We need to have a talk about REM, Burzum, Nebraska, Expensive Shit, Joy Division, Beach House, Pavement, Yo La Tengo, Primal Scream, Slowdive, PT, Ride, Oasis, Duster, 13 floor, Sigur Ros, MR, KLF,

The movement was never considered a meme under me, I destroyed the "Advanced" general and I popularized the term.

>Entry level experimental

So are you one of those people who listens to albums with 6 ratings on RYM and 5 stars them for the hell of it?

I'm staying right here. What are you going to do about it?

:^)
Aww... okay...

I never said anything about myself, and even if I was, it's irrelevent.
Just that your "poseur" can't actually exist

A decent amount of those albums are montiecore and REM is a 10/10

Pepe posters are worse than poseurs. Stop posting a dead meme bud.

So literally poseurcore

kek

too good of taste for Sup Forums
1) people like this music actually, more often when they say they do than not I'd assume
2) you're taking bantz too seriously probably

poseurcore is a dead meme, "bud"

butthurt

I thought this meme died

B-but jangle pop is forbidden in the GrimesCuckold.

>and well liked indie albums are somehow bad

I agree that we probably need more elitism in Sup Forums, but there's been a LOT of really crap but well liked but bland indie albums in the part decade - I'm all for giving them the dressing down they deserve.

Thanks for the cool chart! I'll be sure to check some of these albums out

i still dont get why phil spector is there. he's one of the most well known producers ever yet apparently listening to him is tryhard? do you think maybe this attitude is an excuse to shelter yourself and not try to branch your tastes out? if you feel self conscious about having limited taste then the onus is on you to expand your taste, not for other people to listen to less music. what a weird thread.

>People need to stop acting like Sup Forumscore and well known and well liked indie albums are somehow bad because a lot of people like and respect them.
They are bad, but not because of that.

post favorite spector-produced tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=hO6_DzAJtQY

youtube.com/watch?v=jbp1h74-RUs

the poseurcore chart was created by a poseur

Get back to your Grimes containment thread.

>I appreciate good production in music yeah uhhh Spector, Kanye the list goes on

who are you quoting? i'm not saying anything about my personal preference, im talking about how well known they are. makes no sense for one of the biggest producers of the 20th century to be on a list that tries to pigeonhole people for manufacturing false-obscure taste.