Dubs decides what i say to this fake account, start out easy boys and then we will ramp things up

Dubs decides what i say to this fake account, start out easy boys and then we will ramp things up

continued

I am faggot, please rape my face.

I'm so very lonely and need someone to care for, I inherited a small fortune a few years ago and if you will let me I would love to be your carer, you can move into my estate and have the best I have to offer

Chekd

And chekd

This

OP better deliver

Rollin for this

check'd

Dubs gets

Triple checkd maddafagga. Now prove you're for real OP

something like this, but please sneak in something like "and yes, you can also sit on my face all you want"

what do i mean boys?

why did you add "a" you dumb fuck. you send the get exactly as it reads

Checked ill post a screenshot when she responds kek

did i fucking stutter bitch?

Go with most recent dubs newfag

It means I like dragon sized penis in my mouth and sweet sauce all over my body

am i going to get cancer from buttsex?

Are you a nigger or just plain stupid?

Tell her you'll eat the cancer out of her butt hole

Delaware, you are now from delaware

The place you lived back when you owned slaves you dusty clam hammock

Winrar

Heaven my child.

re-roll

I mean I LOVE dicks

This

It might be possible for me to extract that cancer of yours with vicious sex.

Do it op

Reroll

I'm from my daddies nutsack and my mommys vagina

You make me have hard times

I'll pay you if I can share my hard time with you... If you know what I mean ;)

Reroll

Dubs get

mfw her story is real and so is she

Reroll

Rereroll

HAHAH money

Everyone in the chat Alex is a stupid nigger

He granddaughter could get some dickens though

make a deal, her granddaughter your conforting her

we almost lost her but i have brought her back.

I'm sorry, my adopted little sister was typing on her. She's a dirty little nigger whore and you know how those niggers get with their crime and everything. My parents are flaming cucks for adopting her... But anyways, I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I try to be a good person and would really like to listen to you and help you out! I'm from Colorado, what do you like to read?

is cancer bots a common thing? never encountered this before. only horny sluts who wants me to check them out on some streaming site, who demands my money

Rolling on this.

My sperm is the cure for cancer. I'll let you suck some out baby

Roll

roll

Sorry I have interpretational tourettes, i am from Utah, how old is your granddaughter? I want to take her on a date, dinner, a movie, drive her home, knock her to the ground ad rape her in front of your worthless old decrepit eyes, when I'm done I'll cut your throat while she watches then force her to tongue fuck the wound.

Roll

Rolling for this.

i was having a late night fap when this bitch popped up and i instantly thought of my Sup Forums Sup Forumsrothers, they will know how to comfort her

I'll pound the cancer right out of your aged twat

Roll

Rolling on this. I want to see if she is old enough to be a smart racist. Stupid young generations with their diversity bullshit.

someone add this person and send this screenshot. ask who it is and we can find out if OP really is a fag

You know what's good for cancer? If you lick my butthole

this one is good but i will have a hard time pressing send xD

Winrar

Wasted dubs

Do it op

Get

God damnit fuck you

confirmed

KEK

Ffs

Rerolling on this one ehh!

WINRAR

Rolling!

Yeah WINRAR!

Its a tough choice between the two op

Winrar on this! Deliver OP

You're a moron

Sorry I'm just really drunk and I want to kill myself. Please help me, please.

are u fucking retarded?

I'm gonna punch you so hard in the face you're gonna be glad you have cancer and you're about to die

I love you op.

also took a shitload of drugs. i'm goin to kill myself tonight if i'm not getting help

HAHAHA! She is a racist! She likes you after saying that shit about nigger sister! I was right! Ha!

C'mon Sup Forums, what the fuck guys?
How do we know that this is a fake account? For all we know, this is just an old lady who has cancer and wants someone to talk to

i think we lost her at that boys, she read it 5 minutes ago with no response lel

what a fucking team you two guys make

suicide together please

You'll be the last person to ever talk to me. Good bye, I think I'll be gone soon.

reroll

the account was created today lel

I've been thinking about castrating myself, I had my dog neutered and now he looks jealous whenever he sees my nuts.

I still love dicks
Fuck me with a strapon