Pokemon go fuck yo all. Am I the only one that don't get this hype...

Pokemon go fuck yo all. Am I the only one that don't get this hype? How could all of you be so damn mind-fucked virgins to enjoy it? ALSO HAVE A NICE DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

getpokemoncoins.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

me the wife and our son going pokemon hunting right now actually. go fuck your lonely lonely self

Fat asses have a good reason to run arround.
for now it is the best thing what could happen to the fat western asses.
So shut the fuck up and everything else will the natural selection do

It's actually quite boring a game when you break it down. It's all riding on peoples' nostalgia.

nobody on /b should be calling anyone a virgin OP.

OP is a ultrafag

same tbh, i don't get why so many people like this shit

Give it another week or so, you'll see much less about it.
Allready bored of it.

For anybody who feels they need to shit talk this guy I would like to say your ignored until you say how much you've spent and how many times its froze

>hurr durr I am different look at me
>hurr durr people must know I am different
>hurr durr I swim against the river I am special
Sage goes in all fields btw. I dont like attention whores.

If a super pokemon game with all the previous were compiled and graphically updated for phone use, I would buy it. I won't play some pokewalker with GPS

>I won't play some pokewalker with GPS
best description of pokemon go

free pokemon go coins now but only for a limited time!
getpokemoncoins.com

kill yourself pokefag.

It's also the social aspect of the game which drives the normalfags to love this mediocre shit.

>Played till reached level 20
>Got plane ticket to Peru
>Go to Machu Picchu
>Mfw no Mew in 20km radius
>Uninstalled game.

Ingress is still better, but PGo has potential.

Stop fucking whining.

>I don't like thing
>Everyone who likes thing are virgins
Kill yourself, you pathetic, lonely, edgy faggot.

I don't get it either
What am I missing? It all seems to be kinda odd

If you need an app to actually get you out walking your own city. I walk everywhere I go and I've been doing it for years I didn't need some shitty undercooked app

I almost had a Pikachu

It's just a social app for normies with a Pokemon name slapped on it. It's the most casualized garbage I've ever seen

this

You are stupid

So is the future of all console gaming. Download it, you might catch some better bait for us.

that one is XL XL

Nice shit thread. I'm far from a normie, but I love autstically collecting cute things and saw literally hundreds of people in my city last night getting along for ONCE.
NB, edge lord faggot

Like we expect anyone on Sup Forums to go outside

How? Literally that's all your doing
How shitty a human do you need to be to cling to this as a reason to be outside

>hurr durr look this person does not understand the hype
>hurr durr let's call him stupid
FUCK YOU

That pikachu needs to lose weight

I don't flow with trends - especially fucked ones, this is what differs us.

Thank's for all replies that uplifted me. ^^ And all of you pokefags - keep being fags. You do it well

cheers m8

>Yeah well you're stupid
Why don't you go back to geocaching used pencils and putting pictures of yourself in the jew networks

>Assumes everyone with a different opinion plays pokemon go
You're so cool for going against trends.

>Don't flow with trends
>On Sup Forums during summer break

so you're a hipster?

OP: I don't like pokemon GO and everyone needs to know how different I am.

Suddenly, a trophy of pure gold falls from the sky. OP has done it. He is the most unique person in the world. The trophy glimmers as he glares down at the rest of humanity for the inferior scum they are.

>le pokemon go gets you to exercise and walk! XDXD
>haha u virgen u dont play this game amirite guize??

Because apparently the concept of walking outside never existed until this app came out, right?

The fucking idiots on this internet, I swear

Don't like it, don't play it dumbass

And why do you care what reason they have to leave their caves? If it makes their walks more enjoyable let it be.

You think you are better than them but you just answered to bait and whine like a an autistic kid

Not from the US are ya?
also, Ingress was before this so...

The thing that rustles me the most is that a good 95% of these fuckers don't even play the pokemon games. They just play it because it's the cool thing of the moment.

Yer mindferked 4 masterbating on Sup Forums sukka

Assumed everyone with different opinion than mine (PG sucks) actually likes it? Apart from those who don't give a fuck.

Yeah I don't play this dumb game, because everyone who started playing it is acting like a huge bunch of fucking autists. Like it's fucking extra as fuck. I love pokemon as much as the next guy, but holy fuck people have gone bonkers for this ass candy!

Don't sweat

And that bothers you why?

You're just mad because it was extremely popular before you were born and now it's popular again and you don't know what it is

Not that guy you replied to, but it should bother any pokemon fan because any future development will be swayed in their direction. Just as the star wars fans should be pissed.

I like it. I dont have a lot of time to invest in games, so this is nice to just meet up with people and play for a little bit. Does it suck that you cant trade, or battle wild pokemon? Sure, but the whole battling aspect would take forever and why bother? It is a casual phone app, not something to invest a bunch of time into.

>Like it's fucking extra as fuck.
Literally no idea what that means. Fuck off summer

>Projecting
You are a sad strange little man, aren't you? Keep being a hipster. I bet you still use a rotary phone too, don't you?

Not sure you know what it is.. this isn't an actual pokemon game, you ARE aware of that, right?

How so? Why is that concerning? Isnt variety the spice of life? Nothing stays the same forever

It's a shit game and your little sperg festival is going to be interrupted by a dose of reality soon enough.

Damn dude nah plz stahp. I enjoyed pokemons even until started my primary school but reason why I don't enjoy PG is:

>because everyone who started playing it is acting like a huge bunch of fucking autists

This guy didn't get pokemon go on his country, that's why he's complaining.

I've been a prettey big pokemon fan for 8 years now and I kinda hope it dies out somewhat (not entirely though) because half of the people playing it didn't care about Pokemon in the slightest last month an now they're all like 'hurr durr I know what a Pikachu is I'm literally the BIGGEST Pokemon fan there is'
It's kinda reminiscent of the fake 'gamer gurls' you used to see.
So yeah, I enjoy Pokemon Go, and still love Pokemon, but it is irritating that it's gone so mainstream, and kinda wish only actual pokemon fans played it, and not just plebs who don't even know what EVs or IVs are (a mechanic in the main series games for deciding stats).
And I know I sound like a hipster saying this but... No, I don't have any arguments if someone called me a hipster because of this.

For the same reason that I don't want McDonalds deciding what beef should be defined as. Or CEO's deciding whether "free markets" are a better economic model to regulation. The fresh aren't qualified and they ruin everything they touch.

Calling people normiee on the most normiee chinning..

That's a snorlax.

>Not a Pokemon game
>Owns Pokemon snap

I almost had a venomoth

Not a skellington

Nintendo doesn't work with ISIS

Funny how I didn't see it as bait, due to how I really don't get it, why look for "rare" nonsense when there are actual rare animals and plants around you to find, or trails to explore. Paths to follow

Without some shitty nostalgic incentive that appeals to children and millennials

You might see bait because you want to cling to your childhood or what ever brings you joy from a bunch of digital pictures prancing on a screen.

Do I remember Pokemon yellow and gold as a kid? Hell yea, was it fun as a kid? Hell yea

To I mindlessly follow it
Like those poor assholes who walk into traffic or get robbed for their $500 phones because they brandish it around
Ect ect

Are you really telling me that this is somehow what has motivated you to go outside?

Hrm...
I don't think that's actually a Venomoth

Wut?
How does this crazy rant apply to entertainment? We arent talking about finances, the economy, or political systems. We are talking about entertainment and creativity, so how is any of this concerning or bothering in an entertainment aspect. Please keep you weird political rants out of it if you can.

Better luck next time, mr skeltal

Im a student, I walk all my life. I did play it but for me just as you say, surrounding me nature is more interesting.

Why I don't get is where this hate is coming from? If it hooks them up on walking, what's so bad about it? They don't harm anyone. Let them walk, let them hit the lamp posts, get robbed, hit by cars, lose weight or save national parks.

I agree with you, these faggs beta, never saw a pussy in his sad life. I enjoy my life with girls. I do not want to lose my life with that poke-shit

Koffing used Poison Gas, its super offensive!

I'm glad you said it at the bottom because that is EXACTLY what a hipster sounds like. Congrats on being one.

Replace pokemon with shitty indie music or shitty beer in your post and it can serve as a perfect hipster post.

That because your too fat to move around with out one of the tubby cart to take you around.

>CEO of Niantic worked for Keyhole Geo division
>Game tracks all of your data and has access to your Google acount
>Every normie downloads it
>Gov't gets all the location data possible

This is the dumbest argument against such a normie game you fucking retard.

I go to the park with my fiancee and catch pokemon. The amount of couples in my town playing is only slightly less then groups of friends.

>I've been a prettey big pabst fan for 8 years now and I kinda hope it dies out somewhat (not entirely though) because half of the people playing it didn't care about Pabst in the slightest last month an now they're all like 'hurr durr I know what a Pabst Ice is I'm literally the BIGGEST Pabst fan there is'
It's kinda reminiscent of the fake 'gamer gurls' you used to see.
So yeah, I enjoy Pabst, and still love Pabst, but it is irritating that it's gone so mainstream, and kinda wish only actual panst fans drank it, and not just plebs who don't even know what light and ice version are (different types of brewing/alchol content)
And I know I sound like a hipster saying this but... No, I don't have any arguments if someone called me a hipster because of this.

Was waiting for the tinfoil salesman to get here. You guys made a killing off the kinect paranoia too.

It's just retarded
Let them play it but for god sake don't talk about it as some great groundbreaking thing

Can you use VR while playing Pokemon go?

this is pure bullcrap, right?

BEST
E
S
T

IDEA
D
E
A

EVER
V
E
R

You walk everywhere you go because you can't afford a car you broke fuck.

it's indisputable proof that people have horrible taste and are unable to realize how vapid & shallow their lives are.

You sound cool

And what are your hobbies, besides sitting behind your pc and scrolling around on Sup Forums?

you must've been born too late, faggot

anyone born between 1985-1990 is the target audience for pokemon, so you're most likely under the age of 20 and don't have enough money to buy a decent smartphone and are super jelly

found the poorfag

>Oh no the govenment knows I walk around in circles between 4 pokestops in my home town
>this is the end of my life, muh privacy
I dont even

>Hurr my ideas of this being hype havn't been said before
>Hurr i'm so enlightened
>Tips fedora for M'ladies

>implying google wasn't already collecting that info to begin with

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? Of course Google logs gps and communication data for government agencies. in 2016 it's hilariously stupid to believe otherwise. But do you really think they needed a fucking Pokemon app to accomplish anything? Really? Fucking Really?

I'm paranoid as fuck to the point of putting tape over front facing cameras and ramming screwdrivers through built-in tablet and laptop microphones, and you sound fucking insane to me. Have you had any urges to bomb the harbor lately?

I'm a fourchanster to the highest degree of channing

uh, you should try this game then... Go to the park, like half the people playing are girls, ask them what team they are on and give them some stupid pointer or tell them where you just caught a rare in the park, heck they add trading next patch and that will be a great in for pussy.

>never saw a pussy
>I play this game with my gf
Now what?

Remember when everyone was playing ingress?
Same shit, different skin.

in the park down the street from my apartment i see dozens of fine bitches walking around in circles staring at their phones, all alone and itching to get fucked by a pokemon master

ever since this app was released i guarantee you many people have hooked up as a direct result of this app

>Remember when everyone was playing ingress?

lol no