Well this was boring

Well this was boring

cuck

pleb

shouldn't you be watching a marvel movie then?

Well you are a mouthbreathing retard

Nothing new

good, now go back to your capeshit

Back to capeshit you go

Did you watch the final cut, dumb frogposter?

Not op, but I could still hear the shitty voiceover in my head while watching it since I grew up watching the international version.

Yes that's why I posted that image, moron.

Look the atmosphere and soundtrack were great but the plot almost put me to sleep

not enough xplosins

This is the movie that needs to be seen at least three times, you fagg

Sorry, if you have to watch a movie several times to 'get it' it's a failure of a movie

great setting
boring story

then you should stick to your capeshit flicks

That's ok OP, most movies that normies think are "boring" are actually some of the best films. You always have superhero movies.

not enough explosions, quips, destruction, and gunfights for you?

>brother owns barbershop
>always put this on on netflix
>theatrical cut REEEEE
>no one is into it until some says
>wtf is this? it's weird
>ayo whats good wit the netflix gee i'm going to switch it??
>u-u-ugh yeah g-go ahead if you want
>they put django unchained and say its "badass bro"
>go back to talking with friends and continute to ignore it

fucking normies

I bet you love capeshit

yeah, only "normies" wouldn't want to see this boring piece of shit while chilling in a barbershop

>normie complaint against a movie is "it's weird"

every time.

>current year
>people still fall for weak bait like this

geez...

that's how most people are. not everyone is really into movies. they just want to see people get shot and beat the shit out of each other most of the time.

I bet you also thought 2001 was boring too. Get done medicine for your ADHD

That's an interesting comparison because 2001 is ACTUALLY boring. And I don't mean to say it's bad, because I enjoyed it for the most part, but it has scenes that display the same thing for minutes on end. Nothing new to add to the story, you've already fully absorbed the information from the scene and could move on at any point but it drags it out. There's probably a reason behind it, and I'm sure a couple of you pseudo intellectuals will have an argument for it, but generally this creates a boring experience for people who don't care. Blade Runner is not this boring, it's a little bit slow but the story isn't exactly artsy or difficult to follow, it's pretty fucking accessible.

Anyway my point is when people talk about Blade Runner as if it's boring it gives off the impression that it's a movie that wouldn't be enjoyed by casual viewers, but that's not the case at all. Yeah, it may be a somewhat style over substance, but it's accessible and anyone can enjoy it, it actually isn't boring like 2001.

Most people probably think they really are into movies because they have seen the latest summer blockbuster and can tell you who's fucking who in Hollywood. That's commitment to them.

The movie is hardly a failure just because you didn't like it.

Blade Runner is generally considered to be one of the best sci-fi movies ever made and one user on a Cambodian chicken hatchery board claiming it is boring does not make it so.

the story is literally god tier

fuck off retard

i dont know what is better here, the fact that movie actually does suck but you are probably using this for b8

or that how butthurt everyone is getting for calling a boring movie boring

what a terrible post m9

/r/movies awaits you

Well that's the most worthless opinion I've heard in quite a while.
Thanks for sharing.

silly normie

silly pleb

silly cuck

>hanging out with people

I'm afraid it is you who is the normie user

>DUDE NARRATING MY FEELINGS THE ENTIRE MOVIE LMAO
The years of hype is what killed the movie for me. I'm sure had I just caught it one day unknowingly I'd have enjoyed it more, but with everyone saying DA GREATEST SLY FY MOBIE EVAH DUDE! it was very lackluster. I don't remember most of it other than the interviews and the rad police ship. The ending "fight" was just awful.

OP here, agreed, the hype killed it.

Maybe Sup Forums will crucify you, but I agree, it's pretty boring.

The love story is like from the most cliché telenovella. The soundtrack is average and the sax pieces are so 80's that's a shame. And i don't want to start with the different cuts and how the story changes from one to another.

I'll give it the atmosphere too, it's haunting and very realistic for a distopia. And of course the character of Roy.

In resume: 5.5/10

Found a pleb

Since this thread is boring, what are some other sci fi movies I should watch

>DUDE NARRATING MY FEELINGS THE ENTIRE MOVIE LMAO
>the narration
Well there's your problem right there....you watched the theatrical version.

Kill yourself.

>I'll take things that trigger Sup Forums for 500, Alex.

>The movie is so bad you have to watch 5 different versions just to get it

kek

KEK

>The love story is like from the most cliché telenovella.

well its noir cinema in space, duh.

>watching the version released in theaters is the wrong one
Well bub why don't you tell me the "proper" version to watch and I may give it another shot

You just have to watch one...

I really enjoyed the entire atmosphere and story, but the climax and ending of the movie feel extremely lazy.

I'd even go to say that Rutger Hauer is really the only redeemable part of the film after the halfway point.

Every single time there is a Bladerunner thread the same arguments get posted. In all honesty, this is a movie that you very badly want to be good, and it is so close, but falls so short at the end.

But then again... It has been a long time since I've seen it, and I don't remember if I was watching the final or theatrical cut.

All of the cube movies. Or just the first one; the second is beyond retarded. Third is good for gore. Short circuit 1 and 2 and hardware for robots. Wall-e also. District 9. Is Jurassic park SciFi? If so all of them. ALL. OF. THEM. Carnosaur movies for more dino fun.

I actually agree with you. I tried to like this film. It takes a really cool premise/world/atmosphere and somehow manages to be boring as shit about it. Even when the action picks up toward the end, it's still the dullest shit ever. I can't even rationally explain why, it just was.

Pretty sure I was watching the extended cut or director's cut or whatever the fuck.

Not a bad movie by any means, definitely above average. Maybe the problem was people telling me how good it was. I feel like every movie people say "YOU HAVE TO SEE X IT'S A CLASSIC" turns out to be some 7/10 shit and the shit that I expect very little from turns out to be surprisingly worthwhile.

I found 2001 to be rather fascinating.

the butthurt is real

Ummmmmm excuse me?????

Y'all niggas posting in a bait thread

>Someone has a different opinion than me and others have posted as well agreeing with the OP's premise but it must be bait

retard

Total Recall

>it's an op is 12 thread

either it's bait or you're so stupid there's no point conversing

KINO WINS AGAIN

2001 is extremely entertaining though, top 5% of least boring films I've seen

>summer is almost here
>Sup Forums will actually get worse than it is now

T'was if you have ever heard about the Turing test.