What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXLOF0l_WUY
youtu.be/qR44i-jc50M
youtu.be/VShMWlEyK1g
youtu.be/9nw2tOrpNFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a self destructive fucking idiot.
As soon as something gets good for me I have to destroy it.

I don't acknowledge my white privilege.

i don't know what to do with that huge amount of money i got.

I can help you user, don't you worry about a thing

No job..

i'll take 100

I'm homeless and don't have any money

living piss nowhere having to spent an hour to get to a poke stop, but it's kay, because the I'm not using any pokeballs as no pokemons spawn here.

i got into the militaro but in the middle of the process i got caught by the cops for having weed, now im waiting for them to question me, and if they drug test me early im done, then I have no where to go and will be a hobo stranded in another city.

i have this weird mole on my stomach ruining my 6 pack

I hear you man. I have this weird stomach ruining my 6 pack.

Virus has destroyed my liver, kidneys and part of a lung. Have a terrible cough and damaged vocal chords. 4 months in and out of hospital.
Upside is, don't need to work at the minute.

This literally looks like Zabul, Afghanistan during the winter. Bad memories.

I'm a pariah. Here's a gay little analogy I came up with:
It keeps getting worse because you're making it that way.
A thin and tender youth full of love and care for his body came unto you to procure a mate for himself and you aged and fattened him, broke his bones and locked him in a cage with the hardest of circumstances and surrounded him in every unredeemable act.
If I'm slinging feces at your most beloved maybe it's because I was knocking at your door for too long, and now that feces you speak of is what I became.
Let's use the word "forgiveness" to imply me giving up hope.
I prefer this as well, because I don't seek forgiveness, I seek hellfire.
All I ever sought was love, and now you've bereaved me, and left me with another stillborn aspiration.
You're right, I lost the love, but the reason is because I tried to hard looking for it, and eventually it died outside, in the bitter coldness of your hearts, fully starved to death, after it fed you everything it had in the house you knocked over.

My son of a bitch of a dad got drunk and rekt my gaming rig. Meanwhile I'm working a dead end customer service job saving up money, just getting shitfaced masturbating without my rig. Eh, it's not too bad.

i've never been happier. don't know what your problem is

Group suicide?
This is me.

too gay; didn't read

I'm sorry, was there something penis shaped about my post?

GF left me and I realized what a fuck up I am. I've been working to get myself up to par.

I've been putting in job applications, getting ready to get my license, and I found a vehicle for $1100 that I know works well. Amazing what you can get done in a few months that I've been putting off for fucking years.

Im handsome but im poor, very poor

im trying to talk to a girl i like but i am to afraid because i don't know how to keep a convo going.

it's easy to keep a convo going
WOMEN make it hard to keep a convo going. you'll see if she's interested or not

I have 3 girls chasing me but I am chasing another one.
Not having anyone wanting you is as bad as having too many people want you

I'm a high functioning schizophrenic paranoid type and the government doesn't trust me with money so i need an accountant and my dad does that but everyone is doing and I'm stuck living in a county (because im a convicted felon with too many priors to get it/them expunged from my record) where i not only have no friends but i used to have a lot

Dying not doing..damn autocorrect

I have an anger issue. My current GF just does little things that snow balls and it drives me crazy. I feel as if I should be alone, and Im a better person for myself when alone. I lost 60lbs in three months, I was striving to make myself better, and then I stupidly allowed myself to jump into a relationship, and all I have to show for it is being mad at everything, and I put all the weight back on. FUUUUUUU

I'm moneyless.
I need $100k *now* and everything would instantly be OK

Every day my memory gets worse and now i'm forgetting to do simple chores and tasks. Over all just feel like I'm letting life slip away from me.

Fuck you too.

2d waifu heaven will always be there. 3d ones, you only get one shot at.

I am a man that wants to be a women, and I want my best friend to fuck me. Not that bad, but is the biggest problem.

life
i cant seem to get a hang on this meme

at the moment? finishing school, i want to but i am already in crippling debt and paycheck to paycheck, can't take out another loan cause i have one on my car and on my house at the moment. feels like i'll never get to go back despite only having about 40 hrs left to complete.

never thought about it that way, but if it just becomes a really awkward situation it's gunna ruin my chances completely

I have good health, family, friends, job. But I've never had a gf. I don't want to settle for anyone I don't find physically attractive, so why would a girl do the same for me? Since I'm like, a 4 over at /soc/ even when I look nice.

lol you fat fuck

i do this in relationships too, the best thing you can do is take care of yourself above all. In the moments where you don't have to put yourself first, you can focus on her then.

The chemo isn't working.

>do schizophrenic paranoid people accept they are schizophrenic paranoid?

>the jews did this

if it becomes really awkward it means you didn't have any chances to begin with

Out of college, no work.

my freind is a cunt

I had some questions at first but I've never known any different that i can remember.

raging alcoholic with 2 young kids.

not hopeless

just really fucking tired.

I deserve that. I went from 260 to 200 in 3 months. I went from sitting on a couch eating everything, to running 3 miles in 24 minuets. I went from girls looking at me like a fat blob, to girls wanting my dick. All it took was one cute girl, and Im back to square one... AND SHES GOTTEN FAT ALSO!

cant seem to find any rare pokemons.just a couple normal ones..its frustrating...

i don't know if your ever heard of GASP diet. i don't know anything about it just heard, you can search at least. hope that woman is not a fraud.

I don't see nothing in my life worth expecting to keep me going

I think of killing myself every night before I go to bed

I have no one to live for

The only thing I want in life is a pc I can play great games on, I know it's kind of stupid reason to live for but its what I feel like is right.

I have no money besides 1.10 CAD

My mom is disappointed all the time and I know she doesn't want me to fail in life, knowing I already did

Besides that i want to kill myself but I know I'm to much of a coward to do so, it would be easier if I had a gun

Is your name Kim perhaps ?

My problem is I want some beers but can't be bothered to go to the shop.

What do I do Sup Forums ??

What is it?

I want to dress as comfy as her but my school wouldn't let me in.

Thanks for the reply. Im just incapable of doing that in a relationship. Outside of one I become a jew when it comes to spending money, I cant eat the same thing for weeks if it meant saving money, but throw me in a relationship and I spend money I dont have, and go into the red. Maybe what I need is a dominatrix type of a woman who would beat me into submission, not an immature 24 year old whos had miles of dicks inside her cunt. Bitch wont even give up her ass. FUCKING SHOWER DAILY AND YOU WONT NEED TO FUCKING WORRY ABOUT SHIT! LITERATELY. Sorry for the rant.

I'm hungover and taking a really gross poop. My balls hurt a little bit as well

i cant find a decent mustard for my pastrami sandwitch..im currently living in Greece and the mustards here are terrible

I have a job now that I enjoy but I don't make that much money. I travel a lot and it's fun. Problem is in the future if I ever want to settle down, that may be a problem.

I have an offer for a job that pays a lot more and I'll be home every day. However I don't think I'll be happy doing it. I would also most likely have to move across the country and I really don't want to. I need to make a decision in the next few days because there is a deadline to respond.

A mixture between everybody breaking my balls and me trying to have some fucking free time.

I'm about to be 30 years old and I realize i've thrown away my live being a slacker and an introvert who sits around playing vidoe games and watching anime all day. I might also be sick but I'm too scared to go to the docter because I'm black and poor and I feel nobody would care anyway seeing as even my mother has given up on me. I'm super depressed about fucking up with the love of my life who would have literally done anything for me, all she wanted was for me to get my life together but I was too concerned with hanging out with my shit head friends who are also going nowhere. I hate the shitty temp job I work but am unmotivated to find anything better. I eat maybe once a day and my sleep schedule seems fucked up beyond repair. I can keep going but why fucking bother, you'll just write me off as a monkey anyway.

I lost £12,000 credit gambling.

Getting it all written off under a debt relief order soon, my credit rating is perma fucked now though.

Listen here nigger, at least you have friends, I haven't had a friend since school about a decade ago. It seems alien to me after all these years. Got a girlfriend though somehow.

I have no point in living yet my biggest fear is death

Fuck man

I can get manipulated very easily.

that's the problem with black culture. In all honesty, they're keeping themselves down. If anyone tries to better themselves, it's looked down upon.

Being poor is no excuse. You can easily get medicaid for healthcare. Ditch your "friends" who are keeping you down. Look for a better job and better your life

Relax. It's just called "being American".

My girlfriend lives in Egypt and I've never met her

Trouble figuring out how to be happy. I feel like there's so many opportunities out there but at the same time they all feel out of reach

But even then I wonder if they actually consider me a friend. Because of my introverted nature, I often feel like I'm just a tag along.

Most of my friends aren't black though. I hang out with a mix of spanish people of various ethnicities, an Italian-jew(he was adopted),a few Caucasians of various ethnicities, and a friend who's predominately native-american with a little bit of African american in him. And the one random asian. Not to say I don't have any black friends, just that those are not the people I usually hang out with.

The biggest thing I fear is what if I go to get checked and I have cancer. I'm too poor to afford treatment so that will probably be it for me.

I'm not motivated at all. I can't hold down a job for more than a month or two due to laziness. Most people get driven to work by earning a paycheck but I would honest to god rather be poor as fuck and not work if I could figure out a way to do it and just barley slip by. Life crashing down around me more and more everyday due to lack of drive. I have no idea how to motivate myself to work if I can't even do it for the money...

Girls are my fuckin problem

How old?

Money problems, that's all. I'm good looking, intelligent, hygienic and all. Just no motivation to do shit

I feel your pain, I think some people are more motivated by what they can do for others than of any shallow monetary reward. The problem with modern society though is that in most people's eyes you're only as useful as the amount of money you make. I wish I knew the answer to this problem, cause I'm sure it would change a lot of people's lives for the better.

I know this thread from a while back.
OP, if you're doing this once in a while so people can have their problems be heard, then you're doing a good job.
- that Indian that posted before

Well here goes. I was waiting on being accepted into the military and I really believed that I'd be in it because I have great results. So the day comes that they should've called... And they didn't.

ON top of that. I tried to hide from my girlfriend (now ex) that there was a girl really into me and I led her on with saying I miss you, I like you too etc. etc. I really didn't want to hurt that girl. She had a low self esteem etc. So I was at a lan party with my girlfriend and this girl that liked me came to me with a bottle of whiskey and said here you go, congratulations on your girlfriend and being in the army and I stupidly accepted it. Oh man if I didn't accept it shit would've been so much better now.

My girlfriend had a gut feeling that something was off and demanded me to tell her who she was and I just said it was a girl I met exactly one year ago on another LAN (she was a bartender on a party that we crashed close to the LAN). So I gave bits and bits of information but she didn't have it and asked that girl who liked me to tell the truth. So that's when I also told her what was happening. I really believed after the bottle accepting that I'd never see this chick again in my life. She accepts that I've got a girlfriend bla bla life is good.

So she broke up with me because she couldn't trust me anymore... I fucked up so bad. Trying to hide this side of me that wasn't me anymore. That was not a part of me anymore. I had to be honest at first but I was scared losing her so bad. I fucking miss Rushi man

That's exactly it brother. It gives me some hope that I'm not the only one out there with this mindset in this position. I live my life solely to make other people have easier lives. I live to make other people happy but I can't seem to figure it out for myself. Somehow along the way I've become the odd one out for being more of a human the most others seem to be.

People are too caught up in the nine to five grind to realize there's more to life than working and paying bills. You remember when your parents or your grandparents used to tell you "money doesn't buy happiness"? They told you this because it was true. Happiness isn't something you can buy but something that you must obtain on your own by finding what makes you happy in this world. You'll spend too much of your time worrying and crying yourself to sleep just thinking in your own head than is even necessary due to what we've come to accept as "normal". If you're form of motivation is sitting around helping others than do it. What goes around comes back around. This includes good deeds as well as bad.

I know exactly how you feel. I've even once just thought about selling all my possessions and doing as much charity/volunteer work as I can to see how life would turn out but I thought about it and realize that I would mostly just be struggling. I want to see society shift and become truly compassionate but I think too many people are scared to be helpful for fear of not being appreciated.

no gf and asperger

Sounds like she was actually holding you back.

Same spot except I have a job for now. Focus on doing what you want to do without the feelings of guilt or trying to live for two.

You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking

We've grown from being compassionate to being humans based solely around greed. If all currency were to crash tomorrow a small fraction of the entire world's population would be unaffected while the rest would crash and burn to the ground with it. We're driven forward by paper backed by non existent gold.

struggle with bitches that owe me sex.

Women have a strange way (especially in this day and age) of thinking life is a free ride if you have a vagina. It's hard to support a relationship without both partners working and holding down a job.

I've got no income for the next few months. Severe depression rendered me useless, couldn't complete my exams, lost state funding because of it. Don't know how this will pan out, which is the big problem. Feeling like shit is one thing, but not being able to keep a normal life because you feel like shit is just a bad spiral.
>it's time for an hero

I've got a job it's just shit, hence putting in applications. I was just content with what I had because I had her and when she left I realized just how shitty of a position I was in.

>Focus on doing what you want to do without the feelings of guilt or trying to live for two.
That's how I've been trying to do it. There's always the little voice in the back of my head that say's maybe she'll come back when I get my shit together, but I know I'll be alright if she doesn't.

How long were you together?

Friends for 3 years trying to get with her, then 2 actually dating.

How long were you just accepting the same old shit before she left?

I'm hoplessly crushing on my friend's sister but I'm too insecure and shy to make a move, even though I positive she likes me back

>moved to another country
>Okey looking guy, no friends no gf
Wat do b

I have to take a monster shit but to afraid I'll pull a Elvis if i try to shit it out

stayed a bed for a year have to save my studies this summer
havent had sex in 2 years 20-22 ,before that i had on weekly basis

youtu.be/HXLOF0l_WUY
youtu.be/qR44i-jc50M
youtu.be/VShMWlEyK1g
youtu.be/9nw2tOrpNFY

Just about the whole time. Lost my job about 6 months into dating and it took 9 months before I could find another job. She tried to motivate me to get other shit going the whole time but I'd always half-ass everything till she'd give up trying.

She has terrible self-esteem issues and me not dealing with my shit made her feel like shit.

I have some sort of autistic attachment to the internet and my computer whlist staying in this comfort zone and living the NEET life I came to realize I seirously need to change it... its been like this for a very long time from around when I was 12 to now I'm 25

Sounds like you are better off without her. Focus on not getting bitter and close that door for good imho.

euh wtf..