Why aren't there cities like this in europe? Every european city looks flat when you see from above

Why aren't there cities like this in europe? Every european city looks flat when you see from above.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_uR2mNu1Q
economia.uol.com.br/empregos-e-carreiras/noticias/redacao/2016/03/23/salario-medio-cai-75-em-um-ano-para-r-222750-salvador-lidera-queda.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Culture

>cities like this
>sao paulo

probalby the shittiest and most chaotic city ever made.

New world style suburbs actually look flat. European cities look diverse.

Yet the wages there are higher than anywhere in your country.

Still looks flat

small cities > big cities

specially if you still keep a fortified wall to keep guiris out.

because they're older

also only shitty latin american cities look like your pic with shitty commie blocks on every corner

no yank / canadian / australian / kiwi / any other non-european first world skyline looks like that.

because we prefer cities like this

>Yet the wages there are higher than anywhere in your country.

mmmn...no.

more like Shitnice.
italian cities are so disgustingly overrated

>italian cities are so disgustingly overrated

salty argenigger
italy the best, number one, much heritage and culture

czechia has no culture or national pride so you have to lick the black ass of italy, pathetic

>muh skyscrapers
Globalism cucks

Fear of heights

Because we have culture and couldn't plan our cities like New Worlders

Just checked, tbqh it's only a bit more expensive in barcelona because our currency is devaluated.

Europe actually cares about aesthetics

Concrete jungles are hell

that looks disgusting though

cities are a meme

pic related is my home town

Because there aren't any megacities.You have Sao Paolo where all the jobs are and it creates a "job ghetto" because there is nothing else within a thousand kilometer.
In Europe you have 1-2 million cities within a few hours drive from eachother and smaller cities have jobs and infrastructure too.

Sabes que Barcelona e Madrid são das 20 cidades mais caras do mundo não?

>Sweden
>culture

são poorlo aka average third world brazilian jungle nig nog shithole

>São Paulo
Eww, who finds this beautiful?

Sim, mas achava que são paulo éra ainda mais cara. Não dá pra viver na cidade ganhando menos que 3-4k euros pork mes.

Why aren't there cities like this in America?
Every American city looks generic and bland.

This

Only like 3 cities in America actually look unique.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_uR2mNu1Q

The black water makes it look depressing

>I don't know my own country geography and I am asking why the other countries with different geomorphology looks different from mine

São Paulo belongs to a region called "Mares de Morros" ( "Seas of Hills"). It's irregular geomorphology makes difficult to have a "flat" horizon

In most cities it's not allowed. Also, why would you want to live in something like this?

because most cities have laws protecting there historic appearances and character, to prevent these eye sores arising.

It's called planning.

Gorgeous

t. paulista on vacation

Flat cities are C O M F Y
==========O
==========M
==========F
==========Y

Bretty good, where's that?

DANS LE NORD of Spain

My eyes, it hurts.

because it looks fucking disgusting,

>Yet the wages there are higher than anywhere in your country.
Nah mate. The highest wages in the country are in Rio.
economia.uol.com.br/empregos-e-carreiras/noticias/redacao/2016/03/23/salario-medio-cai-75-em-um-ano-para-r-222750-salvador-lidera-queda.htm

Jesus fuck lad. I actually like high rises and skyscrapers but that's pretty crazy. Even in Jew York we space out our high rises a bit with some smaller stuff.

Big cities scare me

Because we have more cheap fuel and lebensraum than we know what to do with.

America is also a pretty segregated country, no one wants to live next to poor minorities

If the highest building in your city isn't a church tower you're pretty much a new world shithole

Because they don't want to live in those abominations, they still have some tall building in the main cities if you like that shit so much.

because "this" is ugly as fuck

Looks futuristic as fuck, let those old worldians live in the past while we enjoy the 21th century

European/American architecture are boring.

Where's that?

Gothenburg

It's beautiful...

>buildings literally conceived and built by European and American companies

lol

Hmm, no. Arabs have one of the biggest construction companies in the World mate. And most of those projects were built and designed by them,

American cities are flat because of rampant suburbanization.

European cityies vary, but generally more modern areas have high buildings while historic areas are obviously flatter.

Also, you can only compare São Paulo with cities such as Paris and London. Most people's hometowns will obviously be flatter since less people live there, no shit sherlock.

This is what real culture looks like

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

The state of São Paulo has the GDP of Chile, Argentina and Uruguay combined in a population the size of Argentina's.

Beautiful.

Stop bullying my Paulista friends you filthy castelhano. Only I (carioca) can bully them.

>these levels of eurocentrism

I can't even...

woaah, so this... is the power of America...