FOOT FETISH EXPERIENCE THREAD

FOOT FETISH EXPERIENCE THREAD

Did you ever lick/sniff/massage feet?

Greentext your story

Selfbump

You retarded footfags do understand your girl isn't going to turn down a foot rub?

bump while i write

face with feet or gtfo
that is rule #1 of a footfag thread

GTFO!

as a little kid (like 5/6) my family used to all go on vacation together and basically my aunt would make me give her foot rubs all the time, i remember distinctly that she would always get me to use this cucumber scented lotion (random i know) but ever since then i've been turned on by feet, especially hers! and something you'll laugh at is as soon as i smell that cucumber lotion smell i get an instant boner, and i wish i was joking at that...

can continue some more but thats summed up pretty much

>give massage to my ex gf = was nice!
>got feetjob = wasnt that nice!
>licked her feet (both drunk) = was perfect! Got hardest boner ever!

I once spent a whole evening with my female friend's smelly socked feet in my face

it was pretty cool

Serious question- how do you people develop this kink? This user just doesn't get it.

>look mum i posted it again

Gf is cool with my fetish, likes having her feet played with. puts them in my face when she's blowing me, rubs my dick with them when i'm going down on her etc.

She is a bit of a domme but in a cute way..

This

read mine it literally caused it all because of that

i lick, sniff and suck my older sister feets wend i was like 10, she find it funny so she let me do it alot.

What did it taste like?

Cant remember it so good, cause i was drunk...cant describe it but it was awesome!

Feet Without Face: GTFO!
Only newfags post other than this in a feetz thread.

I have no idea. I used to dream about feet and tongues as a kid.. and like being smaller and having a big foot rub over me..

Then My balls dropped and I found myself thinking more about feet than tits.. but my fetish isn't extreme and I can enjoy a nice pair of tits like any other guy however if a chick rubs my dick with her feet or wants me to suck her toes during sex it's a whole other level of hot

I really don't know. I was never into feet until I hit puberty

guess what she forced me to eat afterwards

Same here!

The dreams? Weird.

I used to dream of being licked by huge tongues and huge feet.. really strange

salmon?

Well...

kek no she kept 2 gummy bears betweens her toes for a few minutes and then fed them to me with her toes (I acted like i didn't really like it, but it was amazing)

How the fuck could you not tell they were fake feet? Are you fucking retarded?

liking licking more than getting footjobs, makes you a faggot