Mexithread putos

Mexithread putos

Daddy Trump built a wall around this awful thread

>papeles wey
>ándate a tu país orale

Who's gonna pay the wall?

Pues ya que chingaos

sprekazee iingliish here, mexarino

if mexico is just a wonderful, wonderful place, why are ya'all so eager to jump ship and climb ashore in this oppressive place full of white people, social services, mostly benign government and things that actually work most of the time, huh?

i watch you lot come over and turn our neighborhoods into your slums just like you got down south and get preferential treatment for jobs, even if you're illegal, which at least half of you are

go home to montezuma's revenge, pick rattler-snakes off them prickly pears in the middle of lake texcoco and eat up

most of you fuckers can't even speak fucking SPANISH properly and aren't smart enough to do as well as we have, right?

oh, i'm sorry...too much truth?

just aching to see you get TRUMPED on election day and can't wait until i see that big, beautiful wall from my back porch

"good walls make good neighbors."

Quién es esa?

Unos familiares quieren ir a eeuu y les denegaron la entrada
Me acabo de enterar de que ayer fueron a Mexico y desde ahi quieren ir a eeuu. A caso no hay mucha seguridad en la frontera con Mexico? Cuales son las leyes para entrar a eeuu en esa zona? En la zona fronteriza hay muchos conflictos entre los carteles?

Uy mi chavo. Es la Adelle. Chécate su peli "La vida de Adelle" también conocida como "Blue is the Warmest Color". De nada

Pija

Came here to tell you you have to go back but I see my fellow Americans are on it.
Post more cute mestizo chicks.

¿Alguien esta pensando en cruzar a EUA esta semana? Esta de la verga la situacion en mexico

Más

lol cumskin

Get a visa

toma amor

No puedo user, no tengo lana

Quiero comer pancha

taco nigger

Pasen fotos de sus mamás encueradas

Si les paso el Facebook de una morra que esta acosando a una amiga, la pueden acosar ustedes también?
>Inb4 ejército personal

Neta que a huevo uno se tiene que hacer delincuente aqui, no mames recien egresado de ingenieria en sistemas ofrecen no mas de 7 mil pesos, neta que pedo

Pasalo

Rolando

Mexifags que hacen para ganarse la vida y cuanto ganan

No hermano me llamo Jesus, no Rolando

Fix your own fucking country instead of coming to ours and fucking it up. We do a good enough job fucking our own land up and we don't need your help.

Jaja putin

Spic

MEXAS UNANSE COMO VRSORE Y/O SOCIOS

Actually im going to cross ther border this week, say hello to another pablo

el chicaNEETo

cuckasain

Ya pasa el facebook man

una mas

Where pictures of ladyOXXO?

Spanish rape baby

EEEHHHHHHH PU70

I wouldn't be surprised if I did deliver you a pizza next week. We've got a LOT of illegals in my city because the Church helps provide asylum.

Sand Nigger Cum Dumpster

JKKJASJSJKSAJSSAJKSAJK CHICANOS

In wich city?

No se porque se enojan pishis gringos los unicos de esa tierra son los nativos los otros llegaron weros no habia pinches putos

Honolulu

If I told you that, I would have to kill you.

Alguien de Querétaro fgts?

Vas a Querétaro?

>We've got a LOT of illegals in my city because the Church helps provide asylum.
sasuga Cuckolics, I guess I shouldn't expect better when the pope is literally a commie spic

saquen los creeps!

ESTOOOOS FORROOOS DE /LAT/ NUNCA TE VAN A DEJAAAR TENER UN PAPA CONSERVADOR Y ARIO JAKSJAKSJAKSAJK

The old man in the front wants to rape his teacher...

To be honest ALOT of white shites are cucks

Soy de qro

He's not white or muslim so he wont

Que rica maestra. Más

PU70S AJAJASDSDJKJS

I came here to steal jobs and your women.
>Doing better in school than the hillbilly inbreds that dropped out to work factory jobs
>qt 3.14 white gf cant get enough of the idea of having mixed babies
>the population of white non-hispanic males is decreasing every year
>by 2050, USA will be mostly hispanic, and the largest spanish speaking country on Earth
>the best you can do to stop it is try to insult me, while praising Trump

topkek, enjoy watching your country be taken over, cuck.

Speak American

Unfortunately yes. (((Who))) could be responsible for that?

Ok well they will recive me in Chicago hehehehhe actually i dont look like a mexican so you couldnt recognize me even if you see me

A la verga los argentinos. Vayanse a taringa

Now, that's what I call edgy.

>sPeaK """"aMer1CAn"""

ESTA ENOJADOO PORQUE EL PAPA ES ARGENTINO Y DE IZQUIERDA JAKSJAKJASK

Tienes más?

DAAAALEEEEE CHISPAAAA POSTEAAAAA LOSSSSS KEKEEEEESSSS

>I don't look like a Mexican
You mean you're white? Who cares if you come over- welcome, in fact.

LADYOXXO Jotos. On ta?

(((whites)))

jews are white to everyone but whites

Yo.

>i dont look like a mexican

Somehow Mexicans never get they look different.
>Tip: you do

You can actually lure out mexicans by using fried beans as bait.

Lmao I know a few white Mexicans that eat at my job. You couldn't tell them apart from white guys except they're like 5'5"

kinda funny you say this. my parents came over here illegally they worked here illegally and actually became a pretty wealthy family. my dad now owns a painting company and my mom is general manager for a resturant. My 3 brothers are all married to amazing white women. funny how illegals can get so much done at the price of whitey :) thanks for letting me become more than you :)

you can lure whites with black dicks

If you're wealthy here, just think how well-off you'll be when you're sent back!
Repatriation is good for everyone :^)

Pasa su face compa

No mames qué mas quieres? ingenieria en sistemas es la nueva psicología.

That woman is disgustingly awful in every country except in Mexico, universally recognized as the home of ugliest people on Earth.

Quien te manda a ser un pendejo y estudiar esa mamada

What's her name? I think I know her.

your mom

Cómo se llama tu mamá?

Oh, okay. Cool.

whites are thin lipped no ass having pink skinned monkeys. Latinas are more revered then whites

Tengo 19 años y busco trabajo de lo que sea a la verga, chinga tu puta madre peña nieto y todos los hijos de su puta verguera y reculiada madre que votaron por el y tambien que chingue a su puta madre trump y toda su maldita descendencia sealaverga compa, ese fue mi currículum. Chingue a su madre el america.

no soy el user original pero tengo una perra que tambien se lo merece, me quieren ayudar?

Nice quads pero q culpa tienen todos ellos de que tu mamá no te haya abortado cuando pudo?

Ugliest people? I'm assuming you don't consider niggers from africa human....

Pasa el pack a la verga

Todo se remonta a la matrix, si pudieras decodificar mi mensaje anterior, tendrias la respuesta a tu pregunta.