You are returning to home from 9 hour shift earning $92 per hour in local grocery walmart store

You are returning to home from 9 hour shift earning $92 per hour in local grocery walmart store.

You see pic related on your way home. (she's alive, not a painting or image FYI)

You try to date with her, you introduce yourself say a joke or one then she is saying the following:

>"I have a boyfriend"

Whats your response to get through and get her number?

BE AWARE!
Wrong answer = No Date = No Sex = No Number

CAN YOU solve this puzzle Anonymous?

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: Sad fatasses with rape and trap fetishes
I'd be a man and move on, don't have time for bitches who play hard to get. (in my case all of them, kek)

Oh I see, you boyfriend is probably way better than me. I'll leave you alone. Have a great day and congratulations. I'm sure you're boyfriend is an amazing man to be with someone as perfect as you. I'm in love you but you are so unobtainable . Can I see your boyfriend's cock. Sorry I'm autistic

Faggot
Checked and kecked
You won't get a pussy this night m8 I'm afraid....

teach me then, Chad.

you fucking retard, thats the point - SHE DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! SHE WANT YOUR DICK AND LETTING HER GO TO IMAGINARY NON EXISTENT BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE JESUS CHRIST FUCK

Here you go from Chad's manual to wimins

" “I have a boyfriend!” – Translation: I have Schrödinger’s boyfriend, demonstrate to me you’re high value and I’ll fuck you regardless. It is hilarious when they say this. “What boyfriend, your imaginary one?” – Then laugh in her face. – “Sounds like you’re shit out of luck, I’m going to have to fuck your friend instead, feel free to watch.” Always be prepared to get slapped when you’re running this kind of obnoxious asshole game. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, consider the slap a sign she cares."

>implying the beta isn't aware of that
kek

I've got a knife. Get in the van.

THEN WHAT THE FUCK MAN

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS SHIT GO!??! IF A BETA IS AWARE OF IT AND NOT FUCKING AVOID TO GET THE MOIST PUSSY

Whats the fucking purpose?
Whats in beta male mind?
Shouldn't beta be logical at this point and say a something OPPOSITE rather than btfo himself and feel miserable once again???

I make 828 dollars a day

fuck me if i don't try those tonight. also, send me a link for an online version for the 10 steps to Chadness

thanks senpai

>Cop show up from middle of nowhere
>Hands up Hands Up
>Knife knife knife!!!!
>*shoots 56 times emptying 2 clips from 9mm pistol into your chest*
>stop resisting
>"he was a good buy, he did nothing"
>"black lives matter"

theres a reason why theyre called betas

>I make 828 dollars a day
How did you count that?

But what if he's mexican?

>spoon feed me with link like a good slut
illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

Its a quite an interesting read, hf

9 hour shift at 92 dollars per hour

And what if you buy a sandwich for $14 for lunch?

LMAO

A chick can tell in like less than 10 seconds if she's EVER going to fuck you. 10 seconds bros. If you spit out some gay ass line and she responds with "I have a boyfriend" then you will NEVER fuck that woman. She's not interested. Move on.

that would be true but it isn't, I had "I have a bf" responses and after 3 dates I got dick sucked so.. wtf man.jpg

Tell her I only bother working two days a week because I'm on $92 an hour stacking shelves.

You build a wall then shoot him

What if you spend 50%of your salary on butt plugs?

Remember you can use up to 1 butt plug, also wtf is butt plug for?

Women are so hard to understand no one thing can be right.

I mean it means she's either uninterested but doesn't want to hurt your feelings or she actually has a bf that she'd like to stay faithful to.

I'm gonna have to go with "move on" for my answer, trying beyond that point is just desperation and I'm not desperate

see
and

> $92 per hour
Is that nigger dollars in africa? You dont earn 15k a month at a local grocery store in the US, even as site manager.

>what is CEO