Why are Koreans so arrogant ? I mean, it's a decent country, and they had a very impressive growth...

Why are Koreans so arrogant ? I mean, it's a decent country, and they had a very impressive growth. But from what I've seen they have a massive inferiority complex. Always claiming japanese or chinese inventions or traditions are actually from Korea. I can understand that since they mostly were in chinese or japanese sphere of influence they have an inferiority complex, but it makes them look ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VFoWT5Lf0hY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0KCDK-fVw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zn0Rx6Obh4
youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM
youtube.com/watch?v=I2hbFbiX6bc
youtube.com/watch?v=OiW0IPrv1Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=3bnnEZUR1WY
time.com/2869357/world-cup-mystery-why-is-china-is-so-horrible-at-soccer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are the Poland of Asia

>frogs
>talking shit about other people being arrogant

Poland at least had a pretty cool history for a long time until the 18th century.
French people are very arrogant yes. But in the case of Korea, it looks like you have a massive inferiority complex.

Is it the tiny penis?

korea had some interesting dynastys
they make good food

desu korea is like a kid with a traumatic childhood

b..but i'm not

Yes, korean food is good. The best part about korean history seems to be during the three kingdoms. Other than that, it's pretty boring.

honestly some of the non plastic surgery girls there are pretty hot

I see many koreans on Sup Forums are rude
Are you one of them? I like Korea a lot but you guys need to stop

We have respect for Japanese on the inside, but Chinks are treated as animals.

>he is ok with his women becoming comfort ladies

Chinese are okay desu. I just hate wh*tes.
Remember azn brothas first wh*tes last.

I'm diffrent all of koreans pissed off
but i'm not

comfort woman is biggest bull shit. I don't believe it.
youtu.be/VFoWT5Lf0hY

I always appreciate Japan.
Because they started our modernization a hundred years ago.

>gook land
> had been vassal state of china for thousand years
>be occupied by mogolia
>be governed by Japan
> always poor
>never had important role in history of the world
>all culture are copy of china ana japan
>remoderl ugliest faces by surgery

they can't easily overcome long miserable history

>he is ok with being american slave

Because they have one. For all his time as a people and country, they've been the vassal of someone else. China, Japan, US.

shared control of kimichi eating peoples for mutual benefit and sexual purposes?

t. ching cheng zhang

Most Koreans are cool. I think its always just older generations that are boring.

t. pang "ping" pong

You have to be specific with examples or you are just mixing alcohol into water.

The koreans have a unique siberian influence, but they culled it with the christianisationprocess I guess.

I agree with you
I opened thread /korea/ and talk with them and i got a fact that most of korean in Sup Forums
Has been seperated from society and that make them a angry

>Or you're just mixing alcohol into water
??? Is that a Korean saying?

You know what fact means?

I feel pity about it but i cant help them

Yeah. Basically, he is talking vague without any example.

gooks are based af

Well, Koreans claim for exemple that the imperial family of Japan came from Korea. That might be true, but nothing is sure.

You are just a dumbass like Koreans who lurk on 4kank international.

>french

It's probably insecurity. They may be rich now but they've got ABSOLUTELY no culture whatsoever to fall back on.

Their entire modern ""culture"" is just a rip-off of the worst of America and probably the most vain, mindblowing I've ever heard of.

The women are shallow, the men even more so. They like up their god given faces at the slightest hesitation to look more like us.They work long hours just to get drunk every single night again and again and again. I feel like they like to wank their economic boom because it's the only thing they have got going for them. What else is Korea going to be remembered for barring it's artificiality?

There's a reason they have the highest rate of suicide's in the world.

>chink

>the most vain, mindblowing shit I've ever heard of.
>They like TO CARVE up their god given faces

People are not shallow.

>There's a reason they have the highest rate of suicide's in the world.
Isn't Lithuania slightly higher than Korea? Or has Korea retaken their spot?

In any case neither of them are even slightly as bad as Greenland, but that of course is very hard to beat seeing as it has such a tiny population of poor alcoholic eskimos who have just recently been removed from their traditional way of life and live in a god forsaken climate with the worst daylight irregularities, and who already had a suicidal culture prior to colonization.

>haha yes I am a european complaing about koreans they suck soo much *gets raped by refugee* you damn koreans stink *gets shot by an albanian while his body gets robbed by gypsies*

btw, how many little festivals/ways of thinking are practised by korean christians/atheists too even though they are of older korean origin?

You're literally as bad as Hong Kong cunts ime.

I understand. Because people who go to your country are equally bad as middle class plebs here.

E.g. working holiday beggars, fantasy-freedom- seeking dumb sjw pussies, people who don't have enough money/decent job in USA.

You are likely to encounter bad, shallow Koreans.

chinks always getting triggered Japan&Korea with western countries' flags.

why koreans hate this so much?

Are these still relevant in the countryside?

I'm a white taking Korean language classes
This is what I'm talking about, you're always so rude and angry
Why don't Koreans on Sup Forums ever make positive posts?

bcuz they got cucked for too long in the history
and now they wanna cuck everyone back
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0KCDK-fVw

>working holiday beggars,
>people who don't have enough money/decent job in USA.
That's my point. It's that derogatory self pat back on the back for not being born poor or average and just popping out of the right cunt that makes me despise most of the Chinese/Korean I meet.

Jesus Christ I've met some real wankers from your country

t.Charlie Nguyen

>it's a decent country

>藏劍山莊7 months ago
>"台湾和大陆难得的同心!!!哈哈 揍死韩国棒子"

BTFO

comments of japan vs korea vids in youtube remind me of greek turkish comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zn0Rx6Obh4

thanks for existing, it feels good not being alone

>It's that derogatory self pat back on the back for not being born poor or average and just popping out of the right cunt

but that is the entirety of Sup Forums

They are like Poland of Asia

but Japanese soccer is really sucks

AHAHAHAHA

top bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

I was so used to Sup Forums it surprised me when I went to Japan and realized so many japanese girls love K-pop and Korea.

damn, I was too young at that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2hbFbiX6bc

like anime, k-pop is not wholly representative of life in korea

>wc 2002

brazil became national enemy in that year

youtube.com/watch?v=OiW0IPrv1Ro

girls love everything popular user, even if the popular guy killed their whole family.

at least monkey never assaulted opposing team

kek kebab removed

Yeah I know, but I was just surprised. Many seem to not really care about Korea at all. But many it's true they seem to despise chinese people.

>that flag
>I'm a white

We win fair and square :^)

Honestly don't even remember the two matches we had, I was like 8 and most matches were at 3-4am

i just remember this goal and rivaldo's acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bnnEZUR1WY

It's not our fault that the Chinks can not play football.

time.com/2869357/world-cup-mystery-why-is-china-is-so-horrible-at-soccer/

> even if some patriots insist the sport was actually invented in the Middle Kingdom

i think alot of them were destroyed during Korea's own little cultural revolution

Gook here. It is true that we have a huge inferiority complex. Our food is rotten looks and smells like shit. Also dog meat :( We naturally look like ugly deformed gook goblins and trolls, so ugly we need plastic surgery just to look normal. We can't control our emotions or remain calm. We look and act like sheltered children way into adulthood.

Korea is the biggest laughing stock of the world. Look at Park Geun-hye taking orders from a schizo cunt. And Kim Jong Un. We exist solely so other human beings can laugh at and make fun of us. "Oh he's a gook Korean, I feel so sorry for it!"

t. toshi

Koreans are christcucks, kek. Japanese people would never submit themselves in this humiliation.

t.ugly jap monkey