youtube.com/watch?v=PKalQrHXayI
youtube.com/watch?v=kf_fcj--Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkETBkl-zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lel i smoke de_dank weed everyday

Well your grammer sure as shit sucks.

Well let life suck you fucking dope.

You get dinged up everyday!?

How do you function? Do you have any serotonin left?

Can you tough?
I never did any drugs beside cigarettes and alcohol, i'm afraid of takig too much of it out of fear that it won't work anymore if i overdo, so i never get drunk more than once a week and only smoke 4 cigs a day

Is that a gold fish?

Don't take it and listen this idiot !

youtube.com/watch?v=kY7jSesdxl0

u break ur brain, friend
dont take mdma every day
its a neurotoxin
sorry about ur brain damage

Nigger fuck wrong with your finger ?

I smoke everyday, been looking for some e
Where can I get some? S. Cali

Good god you must be a sad/depressed retard by now.

>mystery pill
>not doing pure MDMA

Lol, dude, you're stuck in a brain chemistry loop.
That shit is destroying your brain.
Take literally 1 week where you drink only water and eat only healthy food, and I promise you will be back to feeling better than you ever have with that stupid meth pill.

all his serotonin and dopamine fled to his fingertips.

Cop pls

This.
Have some motivation and self discipline, retard.

Wtf is wrong with ur fingers?

you got weird ass finger tips

He's a Dope head?

Im definitely wearing green around you on St. Paddys day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing

Not op but thats a fire pill bro.

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4308&mobile=1

Lab tested

ISSOU op, non seulement tu vas sur Sup Forums, en plus tu tapes l'x tous les jours, et EN PLUS, tu traînes sur le 18-25

Dream Life, je t'envie :hap:

L'OP ce déchet

merci les copains
voici sur quoi je me défonce la gueule
youtube.com/watch?v=PKalQrHXayI

here its for u

tiens
youtube.com/watch?v=kf_fcj--Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkETBkl-zc

More like in a few years you'll be back to normal.

I know a guy like this, so sad

I have never took ecstasy, I bet my live is better than yours. You don't need drugs to have a great live.

Seriously guys? Were just gonna let fucking Fiona over here get away?

you dont need to avoid drugs to have a great life

but what's even better is when you get to take drugs AND have a great life. i bet my life is better than yours.

sinon, j'sais pas si tu sais, mais avec l'x, tu risques non seulement un syndrome sérotoninergique (j'sais pas si t'as envie de mourir), mais surtout et avant tout, si t'espaces pas les prises d'au moins 1-2 mois, ça va t'faire autant d'effet que du putain de café serré.

Sérieux, si tu veux kiffer, prépare toi des soirées bimestrielles, où tu rencontreras des gens et où tu pourras kiffer tes highs.

Prendre de l'x tout seul :malade:

Cette envie de rencontrer des gens alors que t'es sur ton canap et que t'as pas prévu de sortir :malade:

je sais pas comment tu fais

not alone op. I need a constant supply of weed to stay "happy" i recomend you stop taking X man my friend used to pop some like candy's now he has seizures on a weekly basis. It's going to catch up to you

You lives in a illusion, your life is a lie, the cake is a lie

Yeah, that's what ecstasy does...

Same. The guy once argued with me saying peer pressure is for the weak, while on crystal meth.

OP, I'm a drug addict alcoholic and I have 96 days sober today. My life is starting to not suck without drugs. Life sucks when you put all your time and money into something so short lived

Where the fux can you get pressies now adays. Ive been dying to roll face.

no, I'm not addictet to anything, so mine is better. If the addiction no longer lets you go, you will understand

Sorry OP but you probably have some serious brain damage by now, your grammar indicates that you're probably retarded now.

Little too late to tell you this buy extacy isn't exactly a drug that you can abuse for a long amount of time without seriously fucking yourself up.

Stfu salad fingers cunt

you know, i get laid everyday with my fingers, dont be mad, im high as fuk now :)

Suicide time faggot

nique toi. fils de oute je te bais, retourne au 15 18 petite nite de sioniste de merdetu le sais

sale rebeu de merde spotted , retournes au bled enfant de putain avant que ta mère la reine des putes voilées se fasse exploser chez nous , en france , mlp 2017

each time you pop X or any other kind of street drug you're poking a hole in you're brain the size of a sewing needle. Enjoy the fast track, you'll be jerking off on the sidewalk in a wheelchair in no time

>topkek

My life sucks everyday without weed.

>Welcome to the club.

im a heroin addict so i feel u bro
do u even get high anymore? ur serotonin must be nonexistent

this is a myth, but it really does fuck you up badly if done too often

It's called addiction retard. The only way to break the loop is cold turkey. Sucks, I know. And you will probably get very depressed during that time because ecstasy increases your emotions, so when you don't take it you feel empty inside.

Canadian doctors must be quacks then. That's what they told my friend when i took him to the hospital after he took a spell. He's got the same problem as op.

used to be hooked myself. Not as bad as op. I was 3/4 times a week. Took months to gain mental stability again.

You have to bite the bullet and suck it up. be a fucking man, not a drugged out teenager. drugs are meant for occasional use. Thats how they are fun.

how bad are you? are you homeless and selling your asshole for a fix? I've known some semi-high functioning junkies but they still have it rough

Got a couple red dog ones up in Canada couple months back

Took a blue ghost now shit is gettin spooky. Very very scary like shit you see in the movies.
I abused these pills op. Give up now. Your brain is probably fucked up, but you will recover. First month is the worst.

not homeless, have a good job as a paralegal (i know its ironic) and shoot between half gram to a gram a day ($50-$100). i have a car a place to live, om on school and pass classes just also addicted to heroin
i quit selling the shit a little while ago and recently got on subs and in IOP (intensive outpatient) so im doing better and using ALOT less

>guy I work with is 24
>his brother is 23
>took a ecstasy tablet
>cut with somone
>hes now on life support with multiple organ failure.

Im not saying this to scare you, its just happening right now in my circle of people

dudes gonna lose his younger brother over this shit. fuck man..

>taking a neurotoxic chemical every day

sorry about your brain damage

motherfucker let jesus into your life, with jesus i mean go to a doctor and do methadon fuck.

haha ive done the methadone route, it works well but now im trying suboxone and actual rehab/therapy. seems to be helping more

o yea also cheaper, methadone was $11 a day vs $10 a week for the suboxone; i have good insurance though

I highly doubt he's on life support because of ecstacy.

Whatever the fuck they cut his rolls with is why he's in the hospital.

Also contact your nearest dealer and inform him of this bad batch of rolls.

never said it was the E, was totally the cut product, but hey , pills are always a gamble.

LISTEN HERE OP!

You are causing serious long term damage to your serotonin receptors. You might not feel that bad right now when you're not on the drug, but in a few weeks/months you will still feel like shit EVEN when you're on the drug. You will only feel worse and worse with every week.

You need to stop right NOW. If you can't stop using MDMA then at least replace it with something less damaging like weed, amphetamine or even meth.

I definitely recommend that you see a therapist to help you deal with your problems.

Very true.

That's why there's molly everywhere now.

i'll stick to my washed cocaine every other week, fuck E's

You do your own acetone washes?

You really prefer coke over molly?

I mean yeah you can blow lines daily and it won't melt your brain like pure mdma does but coke fucking sucks in my opinion.

yep done them for the last 4 years. 70% yield or so, by kit.

you've never had pure coke.

Definitely not where im from, no.

So i guess i cant even agrue lmao

my man!

IMO coke is nice, but it's way too expensive. Also I'm more into psychedelics than stimulants, 4-AcO-DMT is my favorite.

Meth "less damaging" than ecstasy. Is this a thing? I know you shouldn't do extacy more than once a month for 'safe' use. But meth just seems real spoopy. Also Quantum Kush.

i was on a 2 week mandy binge about recently and by the 9th day mandy had no effect anymore

As long as you make sure to sleep, eat, brush your teeth twice a day, meth isn't really that harmful. It will cause damage to the nervous system if you use high doses every day but the damage from daily MDMA use is worse.

>my life suck

So does you grammar.

Recently go into 1-p lsd bought 500 tabs and gonna hold them till its illegal here in the UK then sell for a 200% mark up, feels good man.

noice!

The problem with basically any drug that crosses international borders by necessity (There's basically no domestic (U.S.) production of cocaine, MDMA, or heroin, unlike meth or weed which have pretty large rates of production inside the borders), is that it's stpeed on, always. There's very little of what would be considered "pure" ecstasy West of Holland, and if you're in an area with a high population density, it might be as little as 50% or less. Generally it's cut with other stimulants, and a really cheap stimulant to get a hold of basically anywhere in the states is meth. They both work on the same neural network - stimulating the central nervous system and causing a release of dopamine.

If we're just talking pure substance, MDMA is slightly less damaging than meth, but both will burn out your dopamine system if you use them too recklessly. In practice, though, because you're never completely sure of what you're getting unless you have a centrifuge and lab equipment with the expertise to use it, taking street ecstasy can be anywhere from moderately safe to unbelievably dangerous, and it'll almost always contain drugs and substances that are more detrimental to your health than pure molly.
Meth, on the other hand, is generally just meth all the way through, as well as byproducts from making it, so you at least know, more or less, what you're getting, even if it isn't exactly "safe".

Bottom line (pun very much intended), it's never completely safe to take a drug you got from "a dude". Meth just sinks its hooks in more easily, so you're more likely to do what fucks people up in the long run; frequent and prolonged use.

P.S, is that a single nug?

lifes gonna suck a whole lot more after your brain never balances out, enjoy your anxiety, depression, bi polar filled rest of your life.

its not too late, when you take ecstasy that you know is legit and it just feels like the exact opposite effects, basically you feel like shit. you NEED to stop

Does anyone have any source for the neurotoxicity stuff or are you just repeating what some idiot teacher/parent told you?

>half year poweruser, don't seem to have become a blabbing idiot

lots of weed, some benzos and occasional coke is all you need for a happy life op

It's not a single nugget. The heaviest of that package was 3grams. I just posted the pic because i wanted to fit in with the cool kids. Also thanks for writing that, never thought about the variable purity of meth vs mdma. Just assumed meth was the worse, minus krokadil and newage mystery drugs.