What color are you?

Depends on what situation you're in

Generally no, but what color?

Yes.

Nigger!

suicide is a meme

yes

what is suicide?

Should you be a attention whore on Sup Forums about it?
If the answer is yes, yea you should.

white.

cant get a fucking job. mudslimes are priotitized and i am not. I am broke as fuck

Lol no

build a guillotine

Why? It is a slow and painful death. Unlike what the movies tell you, you live for about one minute after being decapitated, and you feel pain from every nerve in your body that passes through your spine. Better find a good poison that anaesthetizes you before ending your life.

Do you have a source to back up your claims?

Dude I don't know but if you do it record it and post it on the internet

Go watch some ISIS decapitation videos.

Why do you want to die, user?

It could be muscle reflexes, not actually being alive

Killing yourself would be an insult to all the people that just wanted another day.

I'm thinking about walking in front of a train tomorrow. (Not OP)

Do you have a source to back up your claims?

No. It's a permanent answer to a temporary problem.

So bored with life, borderline alcoholic. Suffer terrible depression and anxiety. I have a lump on my right nut I need to see about. Partied hard, slept with some lovely guys and gals and had a good time. But I feel so empty and have done for about three years. It's not fun anymore.

So is dying of natural causes. Unless you think there's some "divine plan of nature", dying now is as bad as dying in 50 years.

Some depressed people get better, but many people are always depressed their entire lives. They are afraid of death, so they keep living. It's not like they suddenly realized that life is, in fact, worth living. Those cases are rare. Most people are just too much of a pussy to kill themselves.