Show what you have made, thread II

Show what you have made, thread II

The first thread reached image limit, so post whatever you have done here. Skill and quality doesn't matter.

For starters, here's a small "room" I made for airbrush painting without messing the balcony.

Here's a cake I made to celebrate Sup Forums's 100-million Get.

An old computer I made into a footstool.

I print and paste stickers like this one around town

a book.

Oops I made one of these.

Every house needs one of these just in case.

My views on futa.

Here's some mechanicals i built.

I made this "desk" like thingy a while ago to fill the center hole of my flatmate's pallett bed. No idea how she managed to live without something to fill that gap for years.

Was there sex?

My custom pillow.

I "made" a fuck ton of gundams

Custom soap bar for my friends who likes special forces. It's a two-sided, laminated picture suspended in microwave-melted soap mass.

Nah, we're good friends, that would be weird.

Here's a Dwarf Fortress comic I made long ago.

Smeared some paint around this canvas

thats what your mam said until you reached puberty

And the Finnish version.

I also made this one like a month ago. Compromise between portability and volume+quality. It turned out quite nicely. 50m away and you can still hear every word and bass. 1m in front of it and it doesn't clip or anything. It's a little delicate, though, because I went with fairly thin walls, but you can sit on it.

Another thing I made. I used an attiny2313 microcontroller (way overkill) a bc546b transistor and some resistors and exposed copper wire to turn this red bull can into a night stand lamp that turns on and off when you touch the bottle anywhere. Not that beautiful, but it killed like an hour of time so yea.

kys that ugly af

I like it. No in some pseudo intellectual sense of meaningful interpretation, I find it aesthetically pleasing.

I am very proud of it

Care to elaborate wha I am looking at?

Thanks.
Thanks.

I put subs and an amp/control in some bed side tables. Saves a lot of space, sounds great.

Nice idea, I might do this. I have an old active sub lying around with a faulty control board, was looking for a reason to repair it for a while and this is the perfect opportunity.

wow you must be an engineer

Nice work dude shit looks cash

Waiting on NDS to get me a proper fucking lower

made this, impractical as fuck but a great way to get banned from public areas!

cheers bois

Maybe one of these lowers?

Built a cold air intake for my truck and installed an intercooler. Just finished up pipes to plumb it in yesterday

also made this

and this

That's not the issue. The A1 style lower is ever so slightly different near the buffer tube. It's also finished Colt Gray. Otherwise it looks like ass

I've got it back ordered, I'm just waiting on the fucks to ship it

Installed and painted

/thread

Second build, bipod not pictured

Oh a1. No she'll reflector bump and forward assist. Gotcha

Intercooler piping installed

Also just installed 2006 f150 seats. Is an older Ford f350

Literally the only thing wrong with the build is the lower. The a1 is slightly scalloped where the buffer tube threads. Everything else is gravy. Even got a 1-12 barrel on it

Holy shit man, those welds look terrible

it takes u an hour to turn off a lamp..?

kek
Yea, I guess I need to look into that.

Bought gloves and spikes, made spiked gloves.