rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1468871449103.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=n2VLz-eIWv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

its being quite some time since i last saw this kind of bread

what is that frame?

There's a bullet hole in his head towards the end though he's still clearly alive to some degree. Mercy kill/10 - hardly gruesome.

I truly feel sorry for all of you guys who gloat over the suffering of other people to arise from their own misery for some moments. Get a life!

nice

Shit like this makes me want to nuke all ISIS-held territory, regardless of civilian casualties.

watch all of them, they will heal you and make your inner spirit great again!

Why?

yo wtf

that should be a bait but i now that it is not.

i personally dont watch rekt,gore etc for the gloat,fun or anything like that but to prepare me for the years to come which will not be all peace and flowers... better chances of survival + quicker reflex in stressful situation like a car crush where you will be in a corner vomiting your guts out while i (as its arelldy happened) start imidietly to help

get the fuck out of Sup Forums faggot

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>that should be a bait but i now that it is not.

>i personally dont watch rekt,gore etc for the gloat,fun or anything like that but to prepare me for the years to come which will not be all peace and flowers... better chances of survival + quicker reflex in stressful situation like a car crush where you will be in a corner vomiting your guts out while i (as its arelldy happened) start imidietly to help

>get the fuck out of Sup Forums faggot
That should be a bait.

Why are you here?

>what is that frame?
I duuno, they don't have it in COD.

sure kiddo

here have a look in the cold cruel reality that society try so hard to keep you away

that nature and nature is scary as shit

Rekt!

This is that frame you are telling

disappointing

I though it was real

it intrigues me i have to say

when i watch a guy whose throat is cut try to breath for 7-8 minutes i learn something that most people (even doctors!!) dont have a clue about...
when i see ISIS tourcuring their captives i learn to NEVER surrender to this guys

all i see is two Jedi

I was really hoping that was black lives matter protestors.

911 on the floor 7 seconds in

France?

It is a frame of i.4cdn.org/b/1468871449103.webm

story?
no im not new, i've just never read the story

my god!! where do you live??

Killing his ex gf and her mother for reasons. Summer fag.

>Tangela used Vine Whip

you are as new as to ask me instead of googling "guy shoot 2 girls and dance away"

Black lives matter tho...FUCK I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

yea because i cant find white dudes fucking up an old lady...

but no no when i black dude does it is BLACK GARBAGE but when a white dude does it "its jut an exception"

stop breathing my air faggot

lol

are his eyes moving ?

You're a special nigger aren't you...Take a look at the statistics you fucking autist, hell even a majority of videos you see of crime are committed by whom??? Ohh thats right NIGGERS...
I never said there isn't white trash or white niggers i just claimed I hate niggers and you, go shave the pubes off the top of your head fucking faggot...

The goat stopped putting out so they needed new goat for sexy time

Cali

yep. in rare ocations they survive the beheading shock and live for 1-3 m

>muhh statistics!!
a banch of made up/old/unrealable bullshiting

>even a majority of videos you see of crime...

sign... are you even trying redneck faggot?
are you telling me that you say that shit with pride thinking that you have shit for arguments?

go educate your self faggot

what video game is this from?

this makes me so fucking sick
how can a human being be able to do something like that

Good job user

Istanbul on saturday

how can a human being kill an animal?
jee I dont know, maybe it's how we've survived in nature since the dawn of fucking time

what the fuck happened here??

where did this normies came from?

I can never find video. ):

>yep. in rare ocations they survive the beheading shock and live for 1-3 m
sounds reasonable. i wonder what you think at that moment

have this poor user
youtube.com/watch?v=n2VLz-eIWv4

Is the truck going to be okay?

FUCKING KEK.

any survivor?

Thanks you

kek

WTF YOU CANT HIT A WOMEN

i dont understand why people enjoy this. i love animals, i could never imagine inflicting pain on anything that didnt consciously wrong me

thats a nice sword.

Nice bait mate

thats actually a very humane kill

That's why I don't see animal videos.

Humans like to eat food. Goats are made of meat.
He killed it quick and they're even collecting the blood so as not to waste anything.
The fuck is your problem?

What a dumb fuckin place to stab someone. Probably went under a couple layers of skin and that's it. Notice buddy doesn't even react, then checks to see if something is in his head.

>Probably went under a couple layers of skin
>under a couple layers of skin
>couple layers of skin

He had his hand hehind his back and quick drawed what did he think was going to happen.

right? things kill other things. it doesnt matter how you feel. it just is the way of things

What is that thing?

the revenant: alternative ending

A mercyful kill, I liked it

:(