Deus Vult thread

Deus Vult thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B1KeQF7WNaw
youtube.com/watch?v=msgBdyNTbcc
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=-iIBtwAeM14
youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o
breitbart.com/london/2014/07/03/how-close-was-young-communist-merkel-to-east-german-regime-americans-want-to-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=MlWz7B_FS3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/B1KeQF7WNaw

As an Christian who doesn't practice or is active in any activities related to my religion, I would join the final crusade against Islamic scums

Scientology is a joke againts the danger of islam.

Is there any 'crusade style' group of civilians in the western world? Would be very interested.

I would pledge my life to the new crusade

We need a new Urban II

I also brother

Well kill them all in the name of the lord

I mean this would be cool if the crusades ever lived up to their moral high ground instead of just being a way for unlanded "nobility" to get fiefs or die trying.
>yfw you realize the 1st crusade was just a way to get throne claimants to fuck off elsewhere

There seems to be interest.

Lads if you really want to help the world,stop shitposting and enlist for the millitary now.

Except then I'll be forced to help Muslims and I don't want that

Who's posting all this pro sandnigger shit?

infidel scum

A sand nigger

I'm basically an Atheist (still hold some Agnosticism) and I would gladly bleed by your side my Christian brethren against a common enemy. Fuck, if only we still ought with swords, it would make it even more bad ass. But yeah man, I'm just chillin' here watching the race war commence.

Just carve claymore on your ar

lel, we got a muslim troll in the house guys...

How do you like my rendition of Muhammad?
>peace be upon him

youtube.com/watch?v=msgBdyNTbcc

thread theme

Dirty Kafir

If the Christianity vs. Islam is why the west and middle east fight. Then why did xerxes invade Greece and Alexander Persia? Why did Ptolemaic Egypt fight the Seleucids? Why did Rome fight Persia, Pontus, and Israel?

Nice corsica fag

actually kill yourself or better yet let us do it for you

Sardinia*

Kek they probably aren't even Catholic

"hurr I have a katana and i'm not afraid to use it !!1!"

i used to draw crap like that when i was 2 years old, aswell

who the fuck brought up katanas this is a crusade thread not a filthy weeaboo thread

you're on Sup Forums planning another crusade. it's about as imposing as a weeb with a katana

Sounds like you are giving examples of sandniggers vs whites.
Who cares what religion the sandniggers are, if they're still breathing you're doing it wrong.

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

Shows how much I care..

i dont know man if i saw an insane weeb with a katana id be a little intimidated

They're both idiots.

But

Your REAL enemy is CLIMATE CHANGE

Where's your war against environmental damage?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=-iIBtwAeM14

the fat guy with bard and the other guy with short yellow hair ?
yes they are both idiots

defending islam and i bet they nether read anything about it.

>Seleucids vs. Ptolomys
>sand niggerz vs. Whites
Lrn2Hstry
It ain't about religion or race mang its the powers that be making more power grabs bro. They be baitin and trollin and triggerin the masses since 4ever don't fall for the biggest troll bro.

reminder Jews currently hold Jerusalem

>implying Gastown is the real enemy

roadkill scum

youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o

question about our crusade do we let in sand niggers that hate islam

Hahaha bet they r assblasted about that too. Your post made me think tho. If we were to re-crusade we definitely would have to get Putin and the rest of the orthodox faithful on our side and they may be reluctant sense last time we crusaded we sacked Byzantium just to be dicks about it. We would have to sell Turkey to the Russians and the Orthodoxies to atone for this sin. And how do we partition the rest of the holy land amongst the multitude of protestant faiths? China will be ass mad as fuck but they really wouldn't be able to do much if the U.S. And Russia were working together.

breitbart.com/london/2014/07/03/how-close-was-young-communist-merkel-to-east-german-regime-americans-want-to-know/

of course

The old testament is filled with much of the same rhetoric. If we evolved past it why can't they?

>orthodox
they have enough problems with muslims. as for constantinopole, just let greece have the european part of turkey (istanbul included)
>how to divide the land
crusader states. you keep what you conquer, we can worry about infighting after that

> If we evolved past it why can't they?
becouse by islam belief anything written in koran is the direct word of god
it will never be changed
islam will never change

We evolved past because of the protestant and catholic reformation. Islam desperately needs a reformation, but any non-muslim who claims that is called a racist and any muslim who does is getting death treaths by other peacefull muslims

So you would choose the Greeks as allies over the Russians? They will be ass mad as fuck if they don't get Turkey out of the deal due to the fact that they've been after control of the Baltic sea for 5 centuries. Wheras Greece coudnt hold its shit together if they cupped both hands.

when you read the koran then you will understand that islam can't be reformated.
it must be extinct from the world.

as far as the orthodox world is concerned, greece holding constantinople is p important, also they're the only once to have a claim on the land. also they want the turks out of n.cyprus.
ofv the russians would be the most useful, but their biggest problem with muslims is radicals in their own country, central asian muslims, and enemies of armenia (azerbaijan and turkey)
a crusade would involve many countries, while state like russia would do a lot of the work, and get a big slice of the pie, don't forget about all the others

Hmm I see you've never heard of Talmudic Law or Ass Hat Christians claiming dinosaurs were put here by the devilThis argument has some merit and it is tricky how to inspire a reformation when there are no political leaders I.E German princes or English kings with this intrest

>new testament
>the reformation

Gott will es!

youtube.com/watch?v=MlWz7B_FS3c

Dude if you think Putin gives a flying fuck about what Greece has a claim to then you are more delusional than I thought and this whole thought exercise is pretty deluded. Give the Greeks Cyprus and if they can manage to somehow be helpful maybe parts of the southern Anatolian coast ie ancient Ionia

putin wants allies
holding constantinopole makes greece your enemy

Nû lebe ich mir alrêrst werde,
sît mîn sündic ouge sihet
daz hêre lant und ouch die erde,
der man vil der êren gihet.
Nû ist geschehen, des ich ie bat:
ich bin komen an die stat,
dâ got mennischlîchen trat.

Schœniu lant rîch unde hêre,
swaz ich der noch hân gesehen,
sô bist dûz ir aller êre.
Waz ist wunders hie geschehen!
Daz ein maget ein kint gebar,
hêre über aller engel schar,
was daz niht ein wunder gar?

Hie liez er sich reine toufen,
daz der mensche reine sî.
Dô liez er sich hie verkoufen,
daz wir eigen wurden frî.
Anders wæren wir verlorn.
Wol dir, sper, kriuze unde dorn!
Wê dir, heiden, daz ist dir zorn!

Dô er sich wolte übr uns erbarmen,
hie leit er den grimmen tôt,
er vil rîche durch uns armen,
daz wir kœmen ûz der nôt.
Daz in dô des niht verdrôz,
dast ein wunder alze grôz,
aller wunder übergenôz.

Hinnen fuor der sun zer helle
von dem grabe, dâ er inne lac.
Des was ie der vater geselle,
und der geist, den nieman mac
sunder scheiden: êst al ein,
sleht und ebener danne ein zein,
als er Abrahâme erschein.

Dô er den tievel dô geschande,
daz nie keiser baz gestreit,
dô fuor er her wider ze lande.
Dô huob sich der juden leit,
daz er herre ir huote brach,
und daz man in sît lebendic sach,
den ir hant sluoc unde stach.

Dar nâch was er in dem lande
vierzic tage: dô fuor er dar,
dannen in sîn vater sande.
Sînen geist, der uns bewar,
den sante er hin wider zehant.
Heilic ist daz selbe lant:
sîn name, der ist vor gote erkant.

In diz lant hât er gesprochen
einen angeslîchen tac,
dâ diu witwe wirt gerochen
und der weise klagen mac
und der arme den gewalt,
der dâ wirt an ime gestalt.
Wol ime dort, der hie vergalt!

Unser lantrehtære tihten
fristet dâ niemannes klage;
wan er wil dâ zestunt rihten,
sô ez ist an dem lesten tage:
swer deheine schulde hie lât
unverebenet, wie der stât
dort, dâ er pfant noch bürgen hât!

Kristen, juden unde heiden
jehent, daz diz ir erbe sî:
got müeze ez ze rehte scheiden
durch die sîne namen drî.
Al diu werlt diu strîtet her.
Wir sîn an der rehten ger:
reht ist, daz er uns gewer.

Nû lât iuch des niht verdriezen,
daz ich noch gesprochen hân.
Ich wil iu die rede entsliezen
kurzlîch und iuch wizzen lân,
swaz got mit dem menschen ie
wunders in der werlt begie,
daz huop sich und endet hie.

>Putin wants allies
>Ukraine
>Georgia
Maybe he says he wants allies but the moment he thinks he's gonna lose his grip on their determination he beats the shit out of them. He's like the abusive boyfriend of allies. He's gonna want at least Byzantium and the Baltic coast and if you don't think so google the Great Game its been the main thrust of Russian geopolitical action sense the tsars why would he abandon that for a country that can't pay its bills and would only be a liability to him?

So it's sandniggers vs sandniggers?
Greeks are like Turks who are like Arabs.. Why the fuck would I want to learn about that?!?

Technically is sandniggers ruled by Greeks vs sandniggers ruled by Greeks. But it was an example that you shouldn't let today's ptolemys and seleucids troll you into fighting their war for them.

I'm not a sandnigger..

Well lets be honest, the guy with the goatee and the pony tail doesn´t seem to be an idiot. But he lacks some culture about what he´s protesting against.
He totally ignores that what motivated Islamic countries to attack the western culture was the US interventionist politic since the cold war (even earlier?) in those countries. Most islamic terrorist organizations were created by ex-trainees of the US, formed to oppose commies in these countries.
They don't just kill us because they don´t like our freedom. Sure, they don´t like our way of life. But that´s not the single reason they are attacking us.

dingalingalingaling
you won the prize
how does it feel to be the only informed person on Sup Forums?

Feels awesome, what treat did I win?

hey im informed im just too lazy to share said knowledge

He fucking wreckt you.

he "wreckt" him huh

That's total shit. You don't know what you're talking about.

Sayyd Qutb, modern ideological pater of Salafism and inspiration for Osama bin Laden, who was executed by Gamal abd'al Nasser for fomenting Islamist revolution in Egypt, wrote a hateful diatribe against the United States about how it must be destroyed and its people subjugated under Islam. It's called Milestones Along the Way. Google it.

The reason for his hatred? He witnessed a co-ed church social with dancing in the American midwest in 1949. That's it. Un-islamic heresy that must be destroyed.

There WERE no American interventions in the Middle East then. The first one came in the 1950s, when the US ended the Suez Crisis and rescued, get this, Egypt, a Muslim nation, from European meddling.

You're fucking ignorant. And because you *think* you're wise and enlightened, you will never learn otherwise.

But you'll just blow me off as a neoconservativewarmongeringimperialistbigoilshill, or whatever the fuck excuse you invent, because that's what arrogant liberal fucktards do.

>B.A. in Middle Eastern Studies
>A.A. in Arabic
>written intelligence reports for the fucking PRESIDENT (yeah, this one; Obama) about Islamist terrorists Hezb Allah, specifically
>briefed DIA personnel on Salafism
>know more about Islamic theology than most Muslims, most of who m(I was surprised to learn) have never heard the word 'fiqh / فقه .

BTW, this deep, pathalogical need to blame everything in the world on America, and explain all foreign people's motivations in terms of America, is deeply egocentric, arrogant, and foolish, and denies said foreigners the agency to which they are entitled as human beings.

In essence, you reduce them to the level of little brown exploding ants who naturally do the things they do, because the mighty Americans made them do it.

Kill yourselves.

These standalone grubby muslims like Nice and the nightclub have nothing to do with geopolitics, its just muslims run against the grain of Western civilization.

>even earlier?
Naw that distinction goes to England and France they just judo cucked us into cleaning up their mess and paying their child support. And then England has the GALL to brexit over Syrian immigrants. If anything the whole world should be paying the refugees plane tickets to London and be like you break it you buy it britnongs

This

muslim retardation has been around since 800ad, look at the Emirates of Cordoba in Spain, the Turks, the Barbary Pirates. Muslims are in opposition to Western civilization and need to be eradicated. Simple.

>taking the bait

You do know these groups are more than 4 or 5 people right?
Do you really think people would join a movement that just says "join us and blow yourself up to kill other"? Human nature just doesn´t work this way.
Sure the ones leading it are probably deranged at some point (or they are just smart enough to build up hatred even more to motivate their troops) and truly hate the western way of life. But people join them because they are pissed. The locals are pissed because the US continuously meddled in their stuff (could've been more subtle the second time you invaded irak boys), and the ones in Europe/US are pissed because life as an immigrant can be hard, they don't wan't to try hard enough to succeed and chose the easy way out when they see what people are doing in the countries where they have some cultural relation.

But please continue to view your simplistic view about millions of people base on a single example of "pure hatred for no fucking reason".

No, they are just pissed off because they failed at society, took example on the other pissed off guys and did it.

Look at the profiles you mentioned. One was rejecting his homosexuality, both were beating their girlfriends/wives, both were socially awkward. These men probably didn´t even follow orders, they probably did it because they fucked up their lives and didn´t see a good end to it anyway.