Oh motherfuckers, you guys wanna get in here and talk about your day? Let me tell you about my day...

Oh motherfuckers, you guys wanna get in here and talk about your day? Let me tell you about my day, shit let me tell you about the last 2 years. I'm just a regular guy, my pops kicked the bucket. I quit my job to come home and take care of my fat ungrateful widow mother, and holy hell have I received nothing but hell. All of a sudden my fat lazy (dont take care of their mother) sisters are the heros and I'm the shit without a job (I FUCKING QUIT MY JOB TO COME HOME AND TAKE CARE OF SHIT) So this morning I get a call. My dumbass sister needs me to fax copies of my fathers death certificate and a notarized letter to the fucking towing company so the little bitch can get her car out of impound (she had parked in front of a fire hydrant) Yeah fucking typical, as the only male left in the family I get all the bullshit "help me out" jobs. Even my fucking mother gives me shit for shit she has neglected and expects me to miracle that shit back into right (think, she let her fucking roof leak instead of getting it patched, and now I have to replace all the fucking asbestos riddled ceiling tiles).

To summarize, I quit my job to help my nuisance mother. All of a sudden, since I'm the only male, I get nothing but shit. Its all "help me out" bullshit, then its all "you live at home with no job bullshit". I swear to god I'm gonna fucking fly off the handles soon. I QUIT MY FUCKING JOB TO TAKE CARE OF THESE FAT LASY SHITS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I'm GETTING SHIT ABOUT NOT HAVING A JOB. I'ma put these motherfuckers in a god damn nursing home I swear to god.

Please dont let this 404 till somebody can talk to me, I really just need to talk to someone who doesnt need a fucking favor from me right now. Bros? Tits for visibility. Please just shove some sunshine up my ass.

im here, go ahead user...

come on bros, dont let me 404 just yet, I gotta go take a piss and grab some ice, just keep in here, tell me how your day went, read my post, how fucked is my asshole family? Apparentally "IM A SHIT" and everbody else is god, except I quit my fucking job, moved out of my apartment, and back into my mothers house to take care of her fat ungrateful ass. My sisters are useless shits who only liked dad, they always tell me to "be nice to mom" but DO YOU THINK ANY OF THEIR ASSES ARE HERE HELPING OUT?????????????

Thanks man really thanks, no shit, your 2 second internet comment made my day, I gotta piss and grab some ice and a coke. This may 404 real soon, but I heard you and appreciate it.

Listen, I know you must love your family but if they aren't grateful for what you've done already then I think you should just dip. You have no real obligation to help just because your father died.
I would try and get a job, first thing, then if they continue to act this way you should dip. They may be taking out their anger and confusion about your dad on you.

i think u need to just take ur shit with u, maybe take a little money while ur at it, and bounce the fuck outta there.
i'm serious.
u arnt getting shit for your efforts in life. so get a new life.
also dont sign no shit for ur sisters car.

its cool bro.. im not asking you for anything. i can just sit and listen if you need

Bumping.

Well you should do it, or at least try to talk.

‏go on, tell us more about how much of a faggot you are

Bail then, get a job move back out

bumping for interest.
might as well turn this into a random image/wallpaper thread

Get another job user. What u fail to understand is if u get hit by a bus tomorrow they will find a way without you. You're a good dude for doing what youve done, but you need to carve out something for yourself so you can continue to help them. Pic related for you

Your problem is that you're expecting something from anyone... Fuck them, care about youself

‏>>

Fist of all, to the last guy, thanks again man, and to you other guys, I know, I need to bounce, As much as I love my family, yeah, I gotta bounce, but I was a dumbass and put myself in a position where I am in need of family support. I could go back to my old job, but i live in the south US and its a shit little town and really I hated that town. I am planning to apply to my local Police academy, I meet the requirements, but my mother will have a heart attack when she hears about it. I know it for a fact she will fucking stroke when she hears I'm gonna be a cop. So, I'm delaying. I know I'm a shit. Just blow some sunshine up my ass bros, I've done it for you, every nice guy that gets in your threads, that was probably me. So just get in here, opinions, experiences, I want them all, just talk to me guys.

Yeah I would bail. Get her car from the pound then you do the same.

>pound
>then you do the same
you heard the man OP, take sis to pound town

its cool man... it helps to vent sometimes.

glad to hear it dude, get your life on track and forget about your ungrateful family.
If you're really up for listening about my problems right now, thanks. Will cont. in another comment.

B A FUCKING COP IF ITS GONNA KILL UR MOTHER
dont u want her ded?
also being a cop is a noble job, so u wont have to take anymore shit from ur fam.
cont Sup Forums image thread

Don't lie dude. You quit your job to sit around and say that's why you quit your job. Fuck off and get a new one. You more than likely want to play Wow an sit on your ass and skate free for awhile while trying to look good doing it. Go get a new job.

Move on, away from them. You offered them strength and they decided to fuck with it. Keep your head up Sup Forumsro

Like everyone's saying, just dip out, you are the owner of your life and if someone else is telling you how to run it than you don't need to listen

It really does help man, thanks, even your passing internet comment helped. I just needed to vent for a minute.

Dude, you're supposed to come home AND get a job. Not just quit your job and come home. What exactly are you doing that's helping that requires ALL 16 OF YOUR WAKING FUCKING HOURS AT HOME.

They're probably right that you're lazy. Quit calling your mom names you piece of shit. That fat nuisance is paying your rent.

Go get a fucking job. Live at home if you think that will help, but get a job and pay your mom some fucking rent if you're living at home.

What exactly did you think helping out involved? They meant you should come home, get a job, and help pay for stuff. No one pays for a grown ass man to live off of them so they can open the occasional pickle jar.

GO GET A FUCKING JOB.

its no problem... sometime fam can be the worst. I know it bro

/thread

hate to say it OP but you are a lazy nigger

This. Just wants to be lazy while still pretending he's 'helping'. Are you paying rent or anything to your mom or just eating all her food and calling her names?

So around the beginning of this year I moved out of my parent's house to move in with some friends and to get a job and finish HS and such. The job ended up being a lot more than I was expecting and I ended up not finishes two of my classes I needed to graduate, and now my entire family has been looking down on me. It's not that they look at me like I'm a failure (I am, I quite my job and dropped out of school for 4 months to do drugs and drink), it's that they aren't pressuring my 20 year old sister to finish school like they are me when she has nearly 7 classes to finish, most she hasn't even touched, when she is pregnant and doesn't have a job. Idk, I just feel like because she's pregnant (only like 8 weeks) they're far more lenient. It just kinda pisses me off that they pressure me to finish school and get a job when she's the one who's pregnant and neither her nor her boyfriend have jobs (her boyfriend's living with us, basically a mooch.)
so yeah, that's my rant for the day

she's pregnant at 20? What's the point of finishing school?

Mighty white trash in here

Dude try talking to them, explan how you feel. guys dont really do that, but it tends to work... failing that... join the police... but then again... it's not the most favourable job in the states right now!

No I didnt, I mean think what you want, I hate being here, and have considered moving in with one of my old college roomates. I had a 2 story town house, but when my old man decided he was just gonna up and die and left my ass with all the bullshit I moved home to help out and be a nice guy. Example: A storm blew a section of shingles off my moms roof, for months I told her to call and get an estimate, the response was SCREAMING "I CANT AFFORD A NEW ROOF ETC ETC" Eventually I just called the roofers myself. It took 5 minutes and 130 dollars and all of a sudden the roof doesnt leak. BUT WHO HAS TO PULL DOWN ALL THOSE ASBESTOS TILES??? ME god damn it. Want me to go further? Jesus Christ can I go further, I gave you a mild example. And tits posted just for visibility

More money to pay for the child so that grandma doesn't have to...

I swear Sup Forums, you're the laziest fuckers on the internet.

Trying to move past my white trashiness, but yeah totally.
She apparently wants to be a baby doctor or something. The one that pulls kids out of gaping vaginas or something. So she's "finishing" school to go to college.

Dude, you know you don't spend a job's worth of time 'helping out around the house.' When your mom asked you to come back and help out, she meant helping out FINANCIALLY. Jesus you're dense. I hold down a job AND I do some DIY stuff around the house, just like the majority of home-owners. Pulling down ceiling tiles isn't a full time job. Go get a fucking job and pay your mom rent and buy food. Say you'll cook a meal every other day if your mom does every other day. Shit like that. She didn't ask for you to come home so you could mooch off of her and claim to be putting in rent and food's worth of work because you did a few basic home-care things around the house.

GO GET A JOB STOP BEING LAZY MOOCH

this

You built your prison. We all do. Doesn't mean we cant enjoy parts of it.

If what you are doing (being the unsung backbone of your family) feels right to you, even though its stressful and demeaning, then continue to do so and bitch less.

but if it is intolerable.. like you will regret wasting this much of your life for people that dont give a shit about you.. just go ghost bro.

get a shitty job or two and move into a van with a 24 hour gym membership for showers. save up a few racks n travel and live out some bohemian nonsense life instead of hating yourself for being a coward.

but in the end none of your choices matter anyway. you will feel just as good doing one thing as you will the other.

You know what? I'm OP, and I appreciate both of these comments. Yeah I'm living at home rent free (well not really rent free, I inherited some farm land from my great aunt and rent it out to pay, not my bills, but my MOMS bills. See, this is her argument, its all "go get a job" bullshit, I can leave town tomorrow, but then its all "I'm so lonely nobody visits me" bullshit. Do you think my sisters visit my mother? Hell no, they only liked my father, btw, do you think any of them have even visited my fathers grave? I am the only one who has been there since they put in the stone. So fuck em. I'm gonna go be a cop, give my mother a hear attack, and fuck everything else.

you stupid man.

>get job
>get paid
>move out

rent a 1 room flat/apartment/bedroom somewhere for dirt cheap and go from there if its that bad