Let's start with a classic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRnB0mwW6xY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUIHhH-BYvs
youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJwzudybj8
youtube.com/watch?v=RW-MYsNXrWo
perverted-justice.com/?con=swgamaleyess
wsaz.com/home/headlines/Florida-Man-Indicted-for-Ironton-School-Threat-277085311.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=CUIHhH-BYvs
I've been marathoning everything on yt

did they deserve it, Sup Forums?

what was this guy's last name again?

I understand the 40+ year old idiots getting baited because most fucking stupid boomers are computer illiterate but the 20 something guys really should know better

If I was in the kitchen and Chris Handsome came in, I would not say a word to him and walk out the door and be arrested in the most non-dramatic way so that it may not be exciting enough to put on tv, thus no mention of me on the internet

Is this the only example of a predator where there's a female involved? Even though she doesn't show up

YEAH

Hello there. Why don't you take a seat on the plane over there.

It says here in the chat log that "we have a big job for you." What did you mean by this?

jesus christ, if an artist drew that guy's profile it'd be called a racist caricature

I just finished watching that one

youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0

>So what do you do for a living?

>>I'm a rabbi.

>Have you done anything like this before?

>>*Silence*

he posted it AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=-UJwzudybj8

>having people show up naked just to humiliate them

You literally can't justify this.

Literal entrapment

Chris Hanson deserves prison. Fucking jealous faggot.

I used to think it was immoral but after watching a couple of episodes I consider it drama of the highest quality, literally riveting.

That's hot.

Light the pyre, set my heir on fire.

If you hire a hitman to kill someone, describe how you'd like them killed, and even pay them in advanced, that would be a crime.

If you chat up an underage person, and intend to have sex while describing how you'd like to do it, and even buying condoms or alcohol as described in chat logs, than I see a crime being prevented in both instances.

There's substantial premeditation, and most of these people have either done this before or would be empowered by a successful attempt.

As a side note, it is worth mentioning that whether you agree with the law or not, it is a clear and blatant violation that is going to result in the legal and social ramnifications.

Chris Hansen may be profiteering and benefiting from thier humiliation, but the market for this 10 year old show is huge, so huge in fact that people dedicate thier time writing about this on an Arabian carpet weaving worldwide net based forum.

>b-but he said he was a big guy too
>we have the log of your master plan, you know? he told you he was a small guy.
>...
>now tell me, what would happen if there actually was a small guy wanting to remove your mask here?
>you know what? i don't want to crash this plane anymore

>paper towel's right over here

>he's only sad because he got caught and not what he was about to do
scum

Have you ever seen a "blank", meaning penis?

youtube.com/watch?v=RW-MYsNXrWo

Essential /hansencore/

his reaction
"nobody can unfuck my shit up now"

>the cleanest best pleasure

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

man . they did a show by me in flagler beach. the decoy was some hot ass 17 year old. so not fair

perverted-justice.com/?con=swgamaleyess

>25 years with a minimum of 13
damn georgia doesn't mess around

I KNEW WHAT THIS WAS, I JUST WANTED TO TEST IT

Isn't it great? They know there lives will become horrible and they will be exposed on national television.

Please fucking off yourselves bootlickers

They are literally having their lives ruined for doing what any red blooded man wants to do.

what does computer literacy have fuck all to do with being dumb enough to meet an underaged child for a fuck party?

>25 years in prison for wanting to have sex with a physically mature woman
>25 years in prison for something there's literally nothing morally wrong with
>25 years in prison for something that's legal in many countries
>Murderers serve less time than that in many countries

What the fuck I hate USA now.

You can get that time in the US for jacking off to pics of 14 year olds.

And people don't care that it violates constitutional rights because muh chilluns

>pedos thinking that this site is their personal safe space

who cares? I love to see these little insects have their lives ruined. that pitiful look on their face, as it all comes crashing down so stupendously, fills me with glee.

I want newfag redditards to leave.

Wow bro so fucking edgy.

>wanting to fuck cute girls makes you an insect

found the predator

>doesn't post young bribri

not a pedo but she looks good both ages

it makes me euphoric to see you so worked up, little bug. I can only hope that when Hansen continues on with his new series, I will see your pathetic face. of course, there's no one of knowing it's you. I'll just have to imagine the fattest, ugliest, vilest, most debauched looking ""man"" that arrives to live out his sick fantasies is you. and as i see tears streaming down your unshaven and corpulent face when hansen ends your life (if you can even call it that), i'll only laugh

I'm skinny, and cute.

Projecting ugly cockblocking faggot

>tfw mickey mouse asks if you like anal sex
>I-t-t's a question!

>not a pedo
>lying on the internet

Would you take a seat with Casey?

>not a pedo but

You don't need to hide it user, everyone would love to slurp up her cunny juices.

Ugly fucking leather skinned whore

>redditor

Go fucking figure

I remember getting drunk and prank calling with some people from Sup Forums once through a skype, and woke up the next morning shitting myself and freaking out that I would get in trouble, I don't understand how people can fuck up this hard.

like that tripfag from Sup Forums who was just lmao epic dude bro pranking and got like 7 years in prison

wsaz.com/home/headlines/Florida-Man-Indicted-for-Ironton-School-Threat-277085311.html

fucking horse shit she made the brownies, lying cunt

>this guy is 23 years old

holy shit, somebody must have pissed in his gene pool

>Al Bundy at 23 years

Hansen vs Predator should air this year. If someone picks it up, there will be more episodes.

>tfw 22 and am no where close to being as ugly and stupid as this guy

being a faggot NEET (well taking classes at community college) is better than prison i suppose

it doesn't even say what exactly he did. He posted something online about a school shooting? Was this the, "some of you guys are alright" guy? I don't follow this stuff

Some of you guys are alright guy is ded