Fuck /b

Fuck /b
I'm married (11 years) and recently going through some rocky times with the wife.
>Wife and I went through house burning down
>it has caused large amounts of stress for the past 3 years
>just last week she tells me this little prick she works with "has a crush on her"
>Friday last week she picks a fight for the sole purpose of baiting me into freaking out
>proceed to freak out
>she calls me names, I return the favor
>tells me its over, get the fuck out
>forced to live together for financial/kid reasons
>she starts texting asshole
>btw they work at a liquor store
>I accuse her of fucking him
>she denies it
>fast forward to last night
>she drinks a little, end up fucking
>when she passes out, I go through her phone
>texts for 2 weeks from this dude
>heavy implications they've been fucking
What the fuck should I do? I'm 42 and don't want to start over....I just want my wife back
Pic related; her circa 5 years ago. Will post more if I can get some serious advice

Leave. its obvious its over.

NO its not !

you need to chill out dude. Just lay back and not fight back with your wife. Don't get mad, realize it and just cool off. Confrontation of that magnitude is not needed dude.

If she did it once, she'll do it agian.
Get used to be an alcoholic, user.

lawyer up, dickhead

Upload her nudes, of course

heavy implications dont mean it is like you think it is. try to communicate with her! dont throw it away!

Best thing you can hope for at this point is a clean break. End it now and save yourself the pain and financial woes of a messy divorce. hope there's no kids involved. Good luck.

Talk with her. Maybe you both can see a therapist. Cheating is bad, but it happens and you can get over it.
But seriously you shouldn't posting nudes of your wife. Maybe the reason she cheated is because you kind of a jerk?!

Some bridges need to be burned.

Dodged that bullet at 30 luckily.

Hey user, I feel for you son.
Just yesterday I had an argument with my wife who apparently thinks I am a powder keg who will one day blow up and beat her. I have never once hit my wife. The most physical I have ever been with her was when she would flail around slap happy, and I would hold her wrists down. She thinks I am controlling. And now she is doing this thing where she is purposely avoiding saying things to stay on my good side, according to her own words. what the fuck is up with that?

Fuck off you cuck...the last thread was more than enough

beat the shit out of her

this

fuck the other whiney faggots in this thread

because women are manipulative shitbags

My wife tells me, that I have some serious problems wif snails. So what can I do ?

Pretty much this, I'd advise you to take some screenshots of the infidelity and prepare for court.

It's either that or she'll suck your bank account dry for the rest of your life.

Now it's time to post moar.

Good tip ! I'll do that ASAP ! Thank you man !

I guess you should have been insured. You're fucking retarded OP. Good luck. Get some more work. Don't pay for things you can't afford retard.

how old is your kid, boy or girl?

Find the best divorce lawyer you can. It's over. No man has business staying with some cheating slut. She fucked someone else end it.

drain all your bank accounts now and lawyer up before she does.

>femanon

>talking to her helps

Give me a break lady. "Just talking to her" ain't gonna solve these kinds of problems. Cheating is grounds for divorce. I am sure you are perfectly happy having a sucker at home, and a man you actually fuck, but not everyone is you and that weak bitch you call a boyfriend.

OP get a lawyer and leave her before she leaves you.

Straight up beta reaction. Either a fedora wearing neckbeard or some dumb sloot.

Kill the wife. Fuck the kids. This cunt has no respect for you. Getting cucked by a dude who works at a liquor store. How's the semen taste when you go down on her? Does he eat pineapple? Cut your losses and move the fuck on dick head.

wrong, they're 100% fucking

women are whores men are whores

either be a cuck or screenshot it and lawyer up

My girl is 8 now

Your wife is a whore brah. You need to bun the liqor store down and kill the punk. Fire is your friend dont you see it? It came into your life once and now you need to bring it back to make the circle complete. Or just betamax and break up with her and make cringe love threads for the remainder of your life

>marrying a girl who works at a liquor store

That's where you fucked up, OP.

Fucking old pasta, fuck off cuck

Oye, we're not fags. Stop showing your dick. God damn it!

trips dont lie.
It was sunday, so we normally visit family. she tried threatening that she would tell my family about how I am with her. I asked her to please, please tell everyone. So I could see their reactions. The lot of them agreed she was going nuts. My mother, on the other hand, agreed with her. She has always thought I was an angry person, somply because I never went around telling everyone I love them all the time. Because I was a pretty independent kid growing up. women are retarded.

>Cheating is bad
Exactly, it's-
>but it happens
Spoken like a true fucking women. You don't just "have sex". That shit is 100% intentional.

Lawyer up, get evidence, and leave her ass. Odds are she picked a fight solely to temporarily break up so she could fuck him guilt free and determine if she really wanted to leave you or not.

>this is what cucks actually believe

who works in the family?
what are your incomes?
do you have a devoted sister or mother who could help raise your child
who owns the house
are you okay with murdering the fuckface
have you spoken to him about her
is he an alpha or a beta
does he even know your wife is married

also post nude so we could feel like we're getting something in return for our time wasted

what the fuck? No don't ever talk to her she will do whatever is necessary to save her ass and not take responsibility for her actions. She will lie and manipulate you into not doing the things you should do to protect yourself and then fuck you over later. women. are. whores. trust no bitch.

What implications OP?

DU HAST SCHOKODRINKVERBOT!!! UFF LEBENSZEIT!!! DUUUU AAAARSCHLOOOCH!!!

I don't know mate, she wants to be with someone else. Confront her and dump her ass properly, and if you really want it and you can, then kick the prick's ass and take her back.

If you want if to work, counciling. If not drugs and alcohol and enjoy the ride.

leaver her. grow a pair.

Yes you are. You're on Sup Forums.

People with your opinion only apply it to others, if your the one cheated on there is no mercy. You are a dime a dozen.

Hey Sup Forumsro, I feel for you. There is a time to sulk about it and be upset, but you gotta power through that shit and whatever you do, DON'T let her see you upset about her. So go have a nice private cry, jerk off with the tears, and get your shit together so you can get her back. Go on, I'll wait....
...Now, on to business... why do you think she cheated? 2 reasons: She's bored with you, and she want's what she can't have (shithead liquor store dude). Both of these can be used to fix your shitty relationship. You gotta get yourself together and show her that you can survive without her. Actually fuck that, you can THRIVE without her. Go hit the gym for a few weeks, get a nice new tailored suit, meet up with some old buddies and go golfing or rafting or whatever, maybe even go out on a date. But make sure it's someone she doesn't know. The point here is to show her that you can be new and exciting, and that you are actively working to improve yourself. Bitches love that shit. But the main thing here is to let her figure it out on her own. Don't go parading it in front of her, otherwise it won't work. Once you have ignited her interest, act like it's not a big deal. be a little mysterious. Don't answer all her questions right away, make sure you are holding back, and acting like you are completely satisfied with the new you, and without her. That's where her desire to want what she can't have will come into play. Put yourself just outside her grasp. Make her work to impress you now that you're badass. Just remember, we are all judges of ourselves, and your verdict should be "champion"

The most effective propaganda does not argue its truth, but carries on as though its truth is already established.
Overreactions are part of reality crafting - she's hoping that by acting as though you are a certain way and maintaining that her actions are valid, you will be forced to conclude that you must be a certain way.

>why?
Manipulation is a process of mental decay through humiliation and bullying. When you are henpecked and heckled, shamed and shouted down, you lose your sense of probity. You become mentally pliable and ready for instruction, a subordinate who obeys their boss. A broken horse ready to be worked.

Manipulation is the tool of people who cannot provide for themselves. They must agitate to have others do so for them. Even when there is no cause to behave like this, the instinct is there and will surface at every available opportunity.

>what do?
Treat it like a joke. Laugh at her, tell her to fuck off, do not engage or attempt to justify yourself or your behavior. She is not your superior and you do not answer to her. At the end of the day, you MUST be ready to walk away if she goes beyond what you and your self respect deem acceptable.

>I'm married I can't walk away or she'll take half my shit because Feminists agitated for anti-male divorce courts
And that is why you never, ever let women play the manipulation game, at the personal or societal level. Sorry you're fucked.

Thanks for all your support and help ! Here is another one

You need to ask yourself if you can get over this. If youve been married for years i could see where people get bored of each other. I think you should talk to her. Its sketchy if she works with him but yoh need to be able to trust her again. Chances are they did fuck if it was heavily implied. You could lie to yourself and believe what shes saying but I wouldnt. Maybe you should cheat on her because thst only fair. If not then you need to talk to her. Maybe taking a break is whats best. Or maybe you need to be done with her.
This is why I plan on never getting married. A woman can cheat on you and divorce you and its your fault somehow.

You should work on yourself and try being more romantic and kinky with her.

>projection
okay user

PPP, lal

seek counseling

> leave her before she leaves you.
Are you a teenager?
He has a child and is married, he isn't even sure if she really cheated. What kind of stupid advice is this?
And yes, talking and changing behavior is solving this problems. Everything else is running away.

And it's not about my relationships, but the worst thing what I've done was to kiss another guy for seconds. I told my (ex)boyfriend and we were another 3 years together.

Come on user, Sup Forums is mostly dicks rate and trap threads these days. If you're not the tiniest bit gay you would be on other boards.

It's fine, I understand.

On point.

kek, so you're gay? You trying to convert me?

in layman's terms, this mean's she's driven by a feminine instinct to bitchify you and you only win when you don't let yourself get bitchified

/thread
>except that last sentence, one step too far

CHOP HER FUCKING HEAD OFF

You're not very bright are you ?

GET OFF Sup Forums. #1. DONT SULK, GO DO MAN SHIT. JOIN A GYM, EAT HEALTHY, IMPROVE YOUR CAREER. BE FUCKING ALPHA. YOU NEED TO USE THIS TO MOTIVATE YOU FOR SUCCESS. IT WILL NOT BE EASY, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT. YOU MUST NOT GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER. TAKE CONTROL. DO IT FOR YOUR SELF. DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS. THINGS WILL HURT, BUT IT WILL GET BETTER. BE ALPHA. BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE. WORK HARD EVERYDAY, AND NEVER GIVE UP.

This guy is a faggot ahaha
Trying to convert oters to feel normal
Look at yourself

I'm not that guy

Not very gay either. Guessing you're what is known as a bull. I think there is a trap thread going. GTFO!

You are unqualified to give any advise if the worst thing you've done is kiss another guy.

Also are you a teenager? As an adult who has both grown up with parents that made it work, and see now adults try the same thing, it is literally the worst shit you can do to your kids.

Yes he should try to work it out, but it takes two to do that, and she doesn't seem very willing. If she isn't, its time to go.

Sorry dude. U gotta leave that bitch and knock her coworker out

this!

also, was married for a good decade now divorced and it started out just as described by you
at the end of the day people nowadays are pretentious asshats and think they need something better than what they have and women tend to follow the retarded advice of their brain dead friends end up fucking some 10ish year younger dude and after a tumultous 6 to 12 months said dude moves on and SLUT realizes she made a huge mistake... my ex-wife wanted to talk and sort things out around 16months after our divorce, she wanted the divorce and doesn't recieve alimony but got the house and what not...

This guy gets it

waiting for your answer

im a lawyer and probably the most help you can get on this aids board which i dont know why i visit everyday

these next couple of days are the most crucial ones that are gonna decide your future, dont fuck up

im gonna fuck off in five, if you dont reply, then i hope the worst happens to you and your child becomes a whore

also, like i said, nudes or i'll leave as well. real nudes not this shit pasta

He should get a lawyer and prepare for the worst.

Leave her before she leaves you. Always act like you have the upper hand even if you don't. If you take the initiative and act Alpha, 90% of the time she'll crawl back to you. Ask yourself though why this happened in the first place, or it will just happen again. Take the kids and move in with your family. If she's married to you and has kids with you there's no excuse for fucking a coworker.

Need to live together for fin'l reasons?
She works at a fucking liquor store.
Make up the difference and get on with your life.
You;re married to an infidel.
Just play it cool and get situatied with an attorney.
Squirrel away a few assets and let her know it's going to be 50/50 including custody.
Let's not turn this into a shitshow.
Wrap it up.

Can you post some of the texts OP?

Post screens of messages.
Then we advice.

> to follow the retarded advice of their brain dead friends end up fucking some 10ish year younger dude
Bro, as men, we are the last that should be throwing that in women's face. We've been going after younger women forever. If a woman wants to be a cougar, let her as long as she's not married so I get what you're saying.

this nigger gets it

>not sure he cheated
Clearly a fucking cuck.

Kill yourself at end it with a little dignity.

Do not say a word to her trust me I have been though this.
This is what I Did I just cuasuly walked up to the man my wife was sleeping with and with calm voice I told him I knew all about the affaire even told him the hotel and dates they used it. Then I told him never to speak to my wife again or I'd kill him and showed him the gun I'd do it with. Then calmly walked away.
It worked wife is still with me and none the wiser.

dude leave her get some yunq revenge pune and if u still miss the old bat come back to her do her like she did u

but why do you still want her? she's a whore.

i see no problem in any person going for someone younger but as you said user as long as your either in no committed relationship or have some sort of arrangement as in Swinger Couple, Open Relationship/ Marriage what i don't get is why people cheat and blame their SO afterwards

You're 42.
The window is closing on a decent reboot.
You've gotten some good advice.
Cool, calculating maneuvers now.
Protect your $ and protect your custody.

cuck got cheated on AH HA FAGGOT

>you never leave this place. kek
In all seriousness, the concept of Sup Forums is a great one, it's philosophy of anonymity lets people be open. The bad part is that it's infested with faggots that prefer to argue that talk sense, using that anonymity to take out on other anons that rage their nerdy asses feel that they are too chicken shit to take out in real life.

I'm an asshole in real life. Aggravated assault, grievous harm, etc. But on here i'm the nicest guy.

>i dont know why i visit everyday
Because you're not so suicidal that you've lost all hope yet.

That and OP left a while ago.

this

Leave her and take the children. She's a cheating whore. Make her pay child support, move on with your life.

What a cuck. The guy didn't cheat on you. She did. The fact that you didn't call her out is what makes you such a bernie supporter.

your wife is a hottie, I can see why ya wanna keep her

when she said its over, thats her way of saying you were officially separated. in her mind its not even cheating because for that time it was over.

/thread

but if you want to make it work, suggest counseling or something. You're going to have to live with she's fucked another guy though. Get some revenge sex if you must then do everything mentioned above.

What? Clearly you cannot read.

are you really still whining about this? just get divorced! sure you'll lose half your shit but so what? the payback is still getting to be a big part of your kids life AND your single!! what the fuck is your problem?

>forced to live together for financial/kid reasons
did you even read before replying?

Set some super hilarious pranks up around the house with hidden cameras and when she gets caught in one of the pranks jump and and say "gotcha!" And it will make up for all the pain and misery she has caused you by committing adultry

ususally don't give a fuck but you need some help dude
>she openly denounces you
>she (probably) fucks another dude
>she already lies in your face about fucking another guy
If she came up to you telling you that she fucked another guy and she is sorry I might get why you would give her another chance.

But that? She is a piece of shit. Don't waste the rest of your life on her just because you already wasted 11 years

TRP, well said bro

Don't be a loser and put up with her shit, but don't go overboard and make a big scene without actually knowing whats going on either.

Try to talk and ask her what exactly is happening and why. So you can look for solutions. If she's not giving clear answers you could try counseling. If she doesn't want to deal with that either I suggest a LAT relation or just taking some time apart to figure it out. She might realize that this new 'fling' thing is not sustainable and it's not worth or she might not. Just don't allow her to be undecided and leave you hanging.

This thread is just some excuse for OP to show his dick with a snail on it...

Well well well
OP did it again
Posting stale pasta and getting away with it.
He didn't even have to use more then one image to b8 you retards