New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

hey hey
Did we get the story?

No, don't think so.

Evening my friend

Hey how are you doing? I'm watching A new hope. Not the Catie channel, but the film, kek

>Anewhopeee... good memories

I'm pretty good thanks. Thinking of something to watch myself.

>Anewhopeee... good memories

Tell me about it ;_;

Do you like anime? I recently watched "Attack on titan". I'm not keep on anime, but someone told me to watch it so I did it. It's fucking amazing, only one season btw.

If you are thinking about a film, I would say "Platoon"

Keen*

Hey fam hows it going??.

Not really anymore. I did when I was younger. I tried watching attack on titan but lost interest halfway through it.

Platoon is a good choice, but I've seen it too many times.

Not bad. Just sweating because it's so fucking warm.

You?

fuck you gmt

What happened to boxxy? Newfag here

anime isnt real

just like your life you faggots

Same kek.

Hey

It's so fuck damn hot

Boxxychu the rarest Pokemon.

Sitting here naked and I'm still warm as shit.

Hey man how's it going?

Tell me about it.

All good man, you?

Sup

Just waiting for Friday again.

At least I can spend my weekend doing what I want to fucking do this week.

Can't wait for this fucking heron pet

Booze at home is always comfier

Booze at home without shit music and overpriced pints. Also, I don't have to deal with cunts everywhere I fucking turn.

This

>I don't have to deal with cunts everywhere I fucking turn.
and very much this

Attack on Titan was terrible, really shows how fucked up those Japanese have become.

>omg a giant, better have a huge ass internal monologe about how difficult life is and how I often find myself waking up every day not being sure on how to deal with this stuff, its like i love this girl but what if she like gets eaten and I'll never find true love again, i mean what if *I* get eaten, i'll never lose my virginity cause I'll be dead, omg.. I'll actually be dead if i am eaten by a giant who came out of nowhere and he just ate some people omg how terrible the gruesome faith of being born into such an era but thank god i got this nifty stuff that allows me to zip line across the town, cause ya know getting eaten by a giant would really suck, that giant that's headed towards me and my friends, my good.. close.. friends, who will probably die, so maybe i should spend some time thinking about how that loss will impact my life, if I survive this day that is, cause this giant is pretty big and really intents to eat me, damn those giants.

TL;DR
anime isnt real

anyone have her nudes from Gaia?

If you cut out all the internal monologist that they do every episode would be 75% shorter.

I got no problem with a little internal thinking, but Attack on Titan is NOTHING BUT THAT.

Terrible show, they went from a great premise (surviving in a world inhabited by man eating giants) to every damn anime cliche ever.

I dont watch anime and either should you. Also it isnt real.

>Also it isnt real.

Nobody ever claimed it was, just that that particular anime is a huge waste of time as it is utter utter shite.

Thats what I was saying

So angryyy

Relax you faggot

Make me food bitch!

I can't be bothered to make myself food, let alone someone else.

Byuteephool.

Good night guy, see you tomorrow

guys*

Goodnight man have a good one.

Night

are you the Queen Bee, of Sup Forums???

do you have a stinger?

i love the cowgirl look, boxxy you are too good for Sup Forums you should be in the movies because you look like a movie star

She stuck her stinger in my heart and my balls

>and my balls

Which explains why they're so red.

You should see them when I get in a warm bath