show your dick.

nudes ty

I have to find a pen

tampstamp

Why do u kill baby's ?

Daddy problems ?

Are you an atheist
Do you eat them

Also not not a timestamp with that shirt, that doesn't prove anything. Timestamp with ID or tags or something

i will keep it alive for you untill you find one

aight, now the nudes
sharpie in the pooper + timestamp

show your body/dick

How big is your dick?
Are you a grower or a shower?

so its real
not often we get a marine here on Sup Forums..
how ya doin Sup Forumsaby killer?

What's it like being some support fag who will never actually kill babies?

Yes, and yes

why are you a baby killa?

What kind of gun do you use?

Whats the closest distance you've killed someone at?

What's it like having women in the Military / how are they treated?

lol as if you are anything like a VN front line vet.
Gtfo you rear with the gear peace time pussy boi.

Looking to go into the army soon, any advice?
And whats the best and worst things?

I'm an 0311, but only have one deployment left and it's to japan. No baby killing for me.
Got a broken collarbone. Shit sucks

WHYTHEFUCK ARE YOU SLACKING OFF ON Sup Forums BABYKILLLER? GET THE FUCK BACK OUT THERE AND KILL BABIES! LOOKS LIKE THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN THE CRACK OF YO MAMMA'S ASS AND ENDED UP AS A BROWN STAIN ON THE MATTRESS!

I use an m4 and a mk32 grenade launcher. Never killed anyone because shit deployments. I never see women because the area I'm at is all infantry and combat engineers which are not yet open to women

I claim stolen valour

Prove me wrong with medals

roll

Have you or someone you know been involved in the sexual assault of a female service member? I've read most jarheads are rapists.

Oorah battleboy

Answer me!! >:(
How big is your dick, hard?

do you like videogames

Depends on your job. Don't know much about the army or their culture. If you don't like every aspect of your life governed then don't do it.
I'm a grower.

In civil life you were a failure spit.

No. All of the incidences with my unit are drugs
Yes

Niceee
Show dicke n bawls

Yup dropped out of high school and had to get college credits just to join after already dropping out of college too.

what a cute dick
congratulations

Infantry at the moment ant not american btw, british.

Why are you booting it up on Sup Forums with your shit sleeves, boot?

Why do you kill babies is it because of your job in the military or do you do it for fun?

Uh thanks
Then it could be far different. They will still be very controlling of your life, it'll suck dick for the first year after training but people eventually lay off and you get used to the bullshit

Tha fuck boot

cool, thanks

Yes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

He kills them because they're bored. Pay attention.

I have literally a year left in. PFC 2nd award

Wait both or one of them?

Lol fuck outa here private. Come back once you have some rockers.

Yes

Im sure this guyDidnt understand cus op was not that clear he just said hes bored now

Lmao like you know what the fuck you're talking about

Don't get blowed up by rockets between them and now

So how many sandniggers did you kill so far?

Again, zero. Peacetime infantry means shitty deployments to beat your dick in Japan

Do you like sushi?

I'm sorry. Why were you njp'd/court martialed you piece of shit?

Yes. An ex girlfriend used to make me tske her to sushi all the time and it grew on me

So you kill babies huh os that what the military makes you do? And if so how has that changed you as a person?

Thank you for your service. I hope you will get a chance to kill some north koreans.

Assault
How has being diagnosed with autism changed you as a person?

>Posted in Japan
>surrounded by horny jap lolis
>could go rent a van for rape spree right now with no consequences
>fucking around on Sup Forums
Wtf m8 you're in the loli capital of the world and you're BORED?

I'm not in Japan right now, I'm in California. If I was in Japan I'd be at one of those jerk off bathhouse things

Sup Sup Forumsro
canadian infantry here

which unit?

2/7 Ready for anything, counting on nothing.

and all hail GySgt BB

Where are you stationed?

How many pokemons are around your base?

post body? i would ask for face but i get you gotta play it safe.

i just love a man in uniform.

if someone bought you camo tight undies would you wear them? would you send him pics? would you let a stranger on the internet do this for you?

Whats the Japanese military like?
are they well equipped or under funded?

Why do you guys keep killing cops all of a sudden?

Hows that base lock down treating you?
I couldnt imagine not leaving base for more than a week let alone months.

Sup dude. Ever do any of that stupid rimpac shit with US Marines?
5th marines is as specific as I'll get
Camp Pendleton
Tons, none on military bases though. The amount of Marines that play is retarded
Iiiiiii'm good homie
I don't know, I was in Japan for jungle warfare training. Didn't do any training with their military

Because straight outta compton inspired them? I dunno

Nah. I finished training about 6 months back and have done literally nothing but a couple field exs and work out.

Right on. A bunch of guys i know are doing training with canadians and chileans and shit. It's called rimpac

Bruh... how many 2nd award PFC's in 5th Marines- Camp Pen are there? How many of assaulted someone?

Also, can't find it now- but I used to look through the publicly published monthly outcome of njp's.

You need to tighten it up, for someone come out to loosen it up. Nah'sayin?

no homo

Good looks, appreciate it. The number is pretty high, if my company is any indicator for the rest of the regiment but I appreciate it

I'm off "work" now so I'm out to get drunk, later

What up ground marine I'm in the airforce and I'm stationed in Japan right now and it's terrible and the dam japs get to use our fuckin f15s it's insane we fucked there country up now we give it everything else we ever had I mean c'mon America but besides that it's ok over here not as bad as Germany

Baby killer you look more like gay niger here's my question why are all of you such a gays?

You faggots need to quit stealing monsters from our gas-free spaces and drink Jolt.

Number ain't so high when you narrow it down to which Marines are acting like 4 year olds posting "I'm going here this time" on Facebook (which the majority of them are).

That could narrow it down to a no shit 3 battalions based on rotations- MOS, skin color, etc.

I used to do this for fun because I'm a fucking sociopath.

stahp.

Excuse me ill have you Know I'm a 30 year air force veteran and I flew the NASA Bell X43A and the top secret groom lake aurora space plane I've done fly bys of Jupiter at 25 mph a second and if you wanna talk down keep doin so cause your gonna get a hellfire missle through you window

Too much air force POG lols in that to find any part of it even remotely funny.

How does it feel to kill someone? do you have bad dreams? do you remember their faces?