Let's see your teams boys

Let's see your teams boys

>Team Valor
kek

You fags have any tips on how to get higher cp pokemon?

Grind xp, get a higher level, you'll encounter higher level pokemon, catch them ofc, level them up with stardust as much as you can, before evolving it.

Thank

Evolving before or after makes no difference

Level up

Level up. I found I got Pokemon with differentially higher CP as I leveled up. Evolve, while using a Lucky Egg in bulk, its 500XP for every evolution and 500XP more for every new Pokemon. Lucky Egg is a X2 multiplier.

Wrong, don't power them up before evolving. If you do, the evolved pokemon may end up with a shit moveset you don't want and it'll be useless

Thought the moveset was random? I've found that when I evolve some Pokemon they mostly get the same move afterwards.

This

He literally just told you it's random. Thats why you wait to power up until after an above so you don't sink shit into bad poke. Evolving always changes the move set.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Rate em'

Extras

What do you do if you find yourself in a grass or electric gym?

playing on PC using bluestacks and floater gps spoofer

jealous/10

>trying this hard to have funny original pokemon names

lol

God tier names

Do you laugh at your own jokes when nobody else does?

i cant find 10km eggs for shit, i dont know whats wrong with me.

You bunch of sad cunts know there is a Pokemon board for this gayness right?

Had two at level 6. Pinsir and evee
>mfw i scraped them for candy

Not bad for lv16

Not always

Kek

Don't worry, all of my 10km fucked me good. I think I got two eevees, an onyx(which are complete shit), and the other two were so bad I can't remember. Jealous of you magmar btw, still can't find one.

>BulbaFett

I've evolved quite a bit(level 20) and I've never seen at least one move not change.

Damn, eevees from 10km eggs? That must've been disappointing...

And yeah the magmar was from my one and only 10km hatched at lvl 20. Still havent seen another one in my area yet.

TFW NOBODY TO PLAY WITH :(

At least turned them into Vaporeon. One of the best pokemon in the game currently IMO. Water gun is op and HP scaling is nice.

game froze after took this pic

My buddy had pidgey with dragon secondary so did i, his changed mine didnt. Just random, i also have pokemon break out of balls more than anyome else i go out with. It is a joke because they know to wait for me to catch it before moving on. Just random game bs

Yeah i used my evees to get all three evolutions so, wasnt a complete waste. So onyx is shitty? Thats a bummer

The only right choice.

Is it true that if you name your Eevee Rainer,Sparky or Pyro it will evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon respectively?

The website I read that on tested it on multiple eevees and had a 100% success rate and so far so have my friends and I.

dude charge your phone!

fho realz, can you catch him in GO? Hopefully u can glitch em candies in soem way if so

i want this to be real

I thought I got lucky with my jolteon, but hes been a bit of a let down. Does good damage, but super squishy.
Dont know if i should go for vaporeon or flareon next...I heard flareon is one of the most efficient when powering up (most +CP/candy), but would be weak against everything around here (by the ocean)

Yeah I heard onix only gains like 20 CP when powering up, so it takes a really long time.

I'm a noob

Why?

Played hardcore until someone at work quit and they had me take over his shit until someone comes to replace him. My team's been so stagnant since then.

Newfag to Pokemon Go here, only been playing for two days so far. Question. Is it better to wait until I'm a high level to evolve them, or does it matter? And if it does, what level would ya'll gentlemen recommend waiting until to start evolving?