So is BitchBusters any good?

So is BitchBusters any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOwkFfn1ToU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I loved the part where the fat one got fucked in the ass by some orange ghost.

Underrated post

I don't know cuz i'll never pay for this piece of shit

They've only made 11.7 million. So no.

explain, mister dubs

Samefag

Depends...
do you enjoy voluntarily lowering your intelligence?

Nope. It's a soulless husk of a reboot with flat characters and flat jokes and the worlds most cringe inducing "bad ass" scene. 2-3/10.

The movie is good, it's not doing well because of fucking man-children talking too much shit about it.

My wife and her boyfriend Jayquan watched it the other night. they said what they saw was good lol I know they were being naughty in there ;) gets me so hot

Nice try

It wasn't unwatchable, if you were expecting it to be as good as the original ghost busters your gonna be disappointed...

personally I felt that cameoing harold ramis as a ghost was in poor taste... but whatever..

chris helmsworth was funny as shit. ... "which of these pictures makes me look more like a doctor? me playing the sax (holds up shirtless photo of him playing a saxaphone) or me listening to the sax (holds up photo of him holding the saxaphone to his ear)"

ending was a bit underwhelming. and if you missed the after credits bit looks like they're ripping off the second ghostbusters for a plot since it ends with "guys who's zuul?"

>fucking man-children

African American, where exactly do you think you is?

tumbrl users spotted

better than the original ghostbusters tbqh

How does that make sense? If it is good wouldnt it bring in an audience?

>If it is good wouldnt it bring in an audience?
/thread

>omg the people who like what I don't like must be tumblerinas.

kek

Zuul was gb1

CGI is cheap, actors are incredibly wooden and the amount of cringe is exceptional
Main villain is literally a neckbeard with a manifesto so Paul Feig can prove he's better than all those meanies online
Also, the entirety of the production has involved multiple incidents of Sony execs having god complexes
So yeah, not really a good movie.

No one else commented on it yet and it made me laugh

U mad nigga?

The movie is complete trash. No plot, completely predictable, and they get one fucking ghost in the whole movie. It was even worse than I thought it would be.

not saying it's the case with this movie, but an awful lot of cult classics and other movies that are considered very good absolutely bombed at the box office..

Of course not. Advertisement is a thing.

not really man. I have popcorn. hard to be mad when you've got popcorn.

and an awful lot of soulless profiteering sequels failed miserably and stayed that way

Check your math, babychild. 65 mil this weekend, 46 domestic, 19 international. Cry harder.

Are womyn so weak willed that "manchildren" caused them not to watch it?

>TUMBLERIANS

this only proofs my presumption
keep your fat social justice jargon outta here

Hollywood is brain dead. If they want to portray empowered women, create a new franchise. Enough with remakes.

Yes it is, to normal people who don't refer to it as 'BitchBusters.'

But that requires creativity.

triggered

samefag

yeah but you should at least give it a chance. otherwise you end up like the movie version of those pain in the ass kids who don't listen to anything played on the radio because "mainstream music is terrible" ... it's art, granted it may be ripped off, but hell watch it, judge it for what it is...

Trying so hard with this lazy ass cuckbait. . .

>inb4 taking the bait

Yep.

Do you come to Sup Forums with the intent to be triggered?

I'd like to say that was intentional, but it wasn't, fuck.

True. It worked for the movie Alien. I can't stand most remakes. I was really disgusted when I heard they were going to remake the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Big Trouble in Little China.

Meaning what exactly? Ive seen ads says rotten tomatoes gave it a fresh rating, what more needs to be done? If it is good, it will get higher audiences nextnext weekend. They are competing against an animated movie about pets, did they really think it would do better than that? Movies anymore are for literal children, adults are looking for something more than 2 hours of entertainment, hence why we are in the mew golden age of tv. Unless it is a huge franchise (ghost bisters was never huge) it wont really bring in the butts.

If I think the movie looks like shit from the trailer then no I don't need to give it a chance.

don't worry, it's unlikely to rub off in your improper engrish

>chris helmsworth was funny as shit
>"which of these pictures makes me look more like a doctor?
>me playing the sax (holds up shirtless photo of him playing a saxaphone)
>or me listening to the sax (holds up photo of him holding the saxaphone to his ear)"

69/10 my sides are in Uranus xDDDDDDDD

then your gonna miss some good movies that have shit trailers...

Ill give it a chance when it comes out on dvd, sorry but this movie doesnt intrigue me enough to go to the theater

Hilarious

Nah, the "critiques" as always knows shit about movies and all judge differently together with pressure from media gave it a good score. It has very low user score and it bombed in box office.

No prob, im suprised they want to bring zuul back. But why be creative huh?

Not as bad as everyone was saying, although not a good movie. Not even any of the actors best work. Don't bother reading any reviews from it, new yorker review literally talks more about misogyny than the film

What a travesty

fair enough.

the helmsworth jokes are pretty good, and you can tell he had to have been having a blast filming it. also the running soup gag was pretty spot on for anyone who lives in an area blighted by sub par chinese take out...

Can someone explain this shit to me?
Who is hiring these nignog racial mixing bots?

it's like the writers strike never actually ended...

I saw it in the cinema and it was awful.
I might add that I was the only one in the cinema at the time.

>it's art
ya dun goofed now

It's better than this shit, but not by much.

Instead of a lazy mexican, they added an uneducated black subway worker with "street smarts"; so at least they kept the racism going.

See i bet it is a good background noise movie, but it didnt really have the name recognition or the story line to draw a massive crowd

who that man?

Some really good stuff came out of that though, writers come back and boom steaming shit piles.

>internet manchildren are powerful to crash a good movie with no survivors
Feels good man

It is not a matter of "good".
Do not see this movie. you will send the message to the studios that rehashing old content is GOOD IDEA, instead of making new content.
Furthermore, it is establishing the SJW mentality, that they can completly disregard the story and its characters.

Take any movie where it is a bout women and their issues and put men in it, and there will be an outcry.

Don't even pirate this.

first main joke of the movie is a fart joke that turns into a queef joke.That is the set tone for the movie from start to finish.

and have some mei boobs cuz mei is bae

>Yeah, I loved the part where the fat one got fucked in the ass by some orange ghost.

Does this really happen?

it is art.

it's not fucking Shakespeare, but it is technically art.

not all art has to be good..

It was actually pretty good.

Yeah, He busts a nut in that fat ass of hers and she won't be able to walk straight till the end of the movie.

nope.

The black tranny was aight.

Is it just me or do the boots look like wood legs? Looks like a bunch of pirates who lost their legs. Must be a genius who came up with that boot design.

>hasn't actually seen the movie

There's a difference between art and entertainment

this argument is art

>implying this will be a cult classic

>literally started post with "not saying this movie"

ffs seriously?

if you aren't talking about this movie then how is what you said relevant at all

>implying
>ellipses. What are they for?

perhaps it's replying to the idea in the quoted post that the only metric for judging if a movie is good or not is by the size of the audience it draws...

but I don't know man, I could just be stupid.

>implying all men disliked the movie because of female cast
Hey that's sexist!

>implications
>ellipses
>my god ellipses

Probably not as good as my nostalgia biased brain sees the originals, but seriously, why is everyone so fucking driven to hate a movie they'll never be obliged to watch without their consent? Stupid americans hating everything becsuse of reasons again...

>insecure euro must constantly try to assert dominance
How do you like our cultural exports?

Leave him alone. He is clearly autistic

Uhh, idc what you're trying to point out. Fact is, that you guys seem to be, by nature, more willing to hate something. And that's something i dislike. You guys need to chill more, that's the reason why you can choose between shit and shillshit this year. May god be with you guys.

I watched it. I didnt think it was that bad. But then again I went into it with the lowest of expectations.

Probably won't get the $300,000,000 it needs globally to break even. Doubt we will have to see a sequel. Can't wait til Hollywood remakes Thelma & Louise with He/Shes.

The sequel is already confirmed...

Why does everyone keep acting as if the normal reaction to watching a trailer for a film is: "I do not and cannot have an opinion on the quality of this film, because I haven't yet watched it in its entirety." As if no one in the history of ever has watched a trailer for a film and said "That movie looks bad"?

Go fuck yourself. EVERYONE does that, all the time. In fact sometimes people even pre-judge something the OTHER way, and assume since it's part of a franchise they like it will automatically be good. I'm really sick of this holier than thou bullshit.

>perhaps it's replying to the idea in the quoted post that the only metric for judging if a movie is good or not is by the size of the audience it draws...
">implying this will be a cult classic"
???

Nice trips. Almost as nice as your greentexting

The simple answer is: i havent seen the trailer and dont care if it exists.
The more complex answer is: i cannot understand why people get so fucking aggressiv towards something that foes not matter at all. I just can't.

Sexism is the only fucking thing propping the movie up.

>Do not see this movie. you will send the message to the studios that rehashing old content is GOOD IDEA, instead of making new content.

But sometimes it IS a good idea. See 'Scarface'.

Yes it's pretty good. Worth seeing and nostalgic. Not like the originals obviously.

This thread just needs to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=fOwkFfn1ToU

Such as...?